It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uni-verse, the squaring of a circle... Re-name it!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Word magic. 

How do you believe?

When words were first introduced to name something, surely, in order for people to use the words presented, they would have to agree with it, or they would just use the words they formerly used to define the object being described.

I wonder what the universe was called before it was named the universe.

Look at this spell. Squaring the circle, cutting out the Devine feminine. Notice how the  meaning of the word verse has changed from, "a line" (one line) or "to turn" (curve) to a bunch of lines with the word metric within. Also, spells are often thought to be constructed in rhyme or poetry. Eg, abracadabra.

Let's have a look at this all encompassing word we were all encouraged to believe, and agreed thats what we would call it "out there"...

universe....

Universe
Uni Verse

uni-
combining form
one; having or consisting of one : unicellular | unicycle.
ORIGIN from Latin unus ‘ one.’

Verse-
a. A single metrical line in a poetic composition; one line of poetry.
b. A division of a metrical composition, such as a stanza of a poem or hymn.
c. A poem.
2. Metrical or rhymed composition as distinct from prose; poetry.
a. The art or work of a poet.
b. A group of poems: read a book of satirical verse.
4. Metrical writing that lacks depth or artistic merit.
5. A particular type of metrical composition, such as blank verse or free verse.
6. One of the numbered subdivisions of a chapter in the Bible.

www.thefreedictionary.com...

DERIVATIVES
verselet |-lət| noun
ORIGIN Old English fers, from Latin versus ‘a turn of the plow, a furrow, a line of writing,’ from vertere ‘to turn’ ; reinforced in Middle English by Old French vers, from Latin versus.

This was only possible becouse it was held it still long enough for " man" to do this. Its time to set her free.

Q, How many lines in a verse?

A, if its more than one, too many.

The word has been Soiled....

The empress needs a new name....(the never ending story)

Damn, I can never quite catch that! Lol.

What would you call her/him/it?
edit on 25-7-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I think you are forgetting the rules to square a circle, at that time.

You had to use a triangle and a ... crap i dont know the English word for the instrument to draw circles...

This task "can" be done, but only with approximation, since you cannot calculate PI - on paper you have to many incorrect "lines"

But in math turns you take the circumference of the circle and square it, pretty easy. The more digits of PI you use, the more accurate.

So i have a question for you.

I live at a big lake. If i go around it in a square, or a circle, i will walk in a 360 degree angle, and come back to where i started.
But if i walk in a triangle, its only 180 degrees angle. Did i then shorten the route? Shortcut?

The fun stuff

edit on 25/7/2013 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
yes, very very good thread. Just remember, dark spells have no power over the intention of a good heart and high frequency. We're all faulty here, there world is crappy because we're not great by any standards compared to the Higher Ups. Who have gone through what we are and have risen above this. But we have the potential and can work on overcoming issues that related to primitive animal, our body, such as anger, impatience, judgments, reactions and not being caring and sensitive to others. Forgiving and willing to share. When we do start to overcome and raise frequency with help and compassion orientation, then none of this affects you. You write in the sand with your own finger and set your own sail and determine what it means. You see through it, cancel and question everything.

The little ones in gravity down below cannot harm the ones who are Love.

1000 X dark magic thoughts and spells is < one loving thought.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kloejen

I live at a big lake. If i go around it in a square, or a circle, i will walk in a 360 degree angle, and come back to where i started.
But if i walk in a triangle, its only 180 degrees angle. Did i then shorten the route? Shortcut?

Perhaps, but then would you have missed out on half of what you would have experienced had you gone the 360 route.

Your Linky is brokey.

top topics

join