Curfew for Clinton Louisiana after 11pm, for everyone!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Spader

Irony;
Concerned citizens waving thier guns, demanding thier rights to die in a snowstorm then meekly submitting to a curfew because crime happen at night.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

RegisteredUser
reply to post by Spader

Irony;
Concerned citizens waving thier guns, demanding thier rights to die in a snowstorm then meekly submitting to a curfew because crime happen at night.
Amen Brother. We expect so much from our Government, they piece mail out a couple of Billion here and there and slowly take away our rights for compensation, all the while making us feel grateful. Ultimate Passive Aggressive. (in a matter of speaking)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

neo96
reply to post by HanzHenry

Nice strawman

So what part of This is so hard to understand?

Please avoid using words which you don't know the meaning of.

If you would like an example of a "Strawman", just go ahead and read your first post on this thread about the ACLU. Classic example.

There is more to life than partisan politics, Neo. I hope one day you grow to realize that.

~

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

neo96
reply to post by fnpmitchreturns

For the last

TIME
Sorry Bud...you initiated debate with your opinions. It is ill mannered to whinge when you get it.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LightOrange

Please avoid using words which you don't know the meaning of.

No.

Don't own me.

If you would like an example of a "Strawman", just go ahead and read your first post on this thread about the ACLU. Classic example.

And the point is ?

There is more to life than partisan politics, Neo. I hope one day you grow to realize that.

Absolutely true so I don't see the point in being obsessed with someone opinion who didn't jump on the over reactionary bandwagon ATS is famous for.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

JohnnyCanuck

neo96
reply to post by fnpmitchreturns

For the last

TIME
Sorry Bud...you initiated debate with your opinions. It is ill mannered to whinge when you get it.

And the point is ?

What part of that are some people missing ?

Crying about what someone says on a website?

Or forwarding their displeasure with what a one cop town does to the responsible party?

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
ATTENTION!!!

Please discuss the topic, not each other and cease the back & forth /cut & paste bickering.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
My guess is this curfew is not really enforced for everyone.

Likely its only enforced for those with criminal records and the young.(under 25/30?)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

neo96

And the point is ?

An awfully obvious display of hypocrisy?

Absolutely true so I don't see the point in being obsessed with someone opinion who didn't jump on the over reactionary bandwagon ATS is famous for.

I wouldn't flatter yourself too much. People aren't obsessed with your opinion, sir. I find it funny that you think people are overreacting about a municipality enforcing curfews on adults... meanwhile I'll see you in other sections of the forum painting everything the Fed does as a "complete communist takeover/slippery slope".

Now, this issue seems like a scene straight out of a George Orwell novel, and it's not a big deal? Everyone is overreacting? I just don't get it. Explain how a city assuming the control of people at certain hours of the day and saying that they aren't allowed to leave their homes is not outrageous.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join