It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When did YOU wish you had a camera?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
So I thought it would be nice to hear your story of when you wished you had a camera?

You know when something unbelievable amazing/frightning/funny/sad/cool/unexplained etc happens and SH*T! I left my camera at home!!!
Or I didnt take the friggin lenscap off! darn.

Do you have any story you like to share to the forum members about a situation like this?

Me, I can´t think of anything right now, but if I do remember such a situation I will def. post it. (maybe I can´t remeber it because I didnt film it?)

Have a good day/night

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
When I saw the beast in the black mountains in wales.
And when I saw my first wife sat there at reading festival, love at first sight

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
When I threw a snowball across a gully at my then 8 year old son. He was bending over and I hit him right in the crack. He now (he's 37) says it never happened!

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
the time i got pulled over by a UFO for speeding

&

when I saw my grandmothers ghost in my room

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Nettlas

The moment right after my late ex climbed out of the pool after falling in fully clothed and I called down to him from upstairs that he probably got his cigarettes wet.

"No,' he said in his best sober-sounding voice, 'I had them in my back pocket."

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Nettlas

There have been many moments which I would have loved to immortalise in digital form. Many every month really. Living with a family, and close friends, as bonkers mad as my lot throws up vast numbers of such events.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Oddly I wished for my camera last week when I had two bizarre encounters with a turkey vulture.

I was driving about a week ago when I spotted a turkey vulture on the side of the road. It decided to fly right out at my car almost to the windshield and looked right at me, very odd thenn took off I looked in the rearview and saw that it continued to look my way.I wish I could have gotten that look at that moment on camera. A few days later, driving again a turkey vulture stops right out in front of my car and again proceeds to have a stare down with me. Luckily both times driving were on a quiet road with no other traffic and I was able to slow down to a crawl.
Turkey vultures are fairly common but to get two back to back staredowns with one is strange. Would have been nice to get on camera, though I was driving so probably not wise.

I wish I would have had my camera when I was living in Washington state still.....so beautiful there I hadn't appreciated it then and have very few pictures to show others what I am talking about.
edit on 25-7-2013 by brandiwine14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
About six years ago I was on a trip toward the coast of Oregon for my eighteenth birthday when my mom and I almost got attacked by an elk (they're very common in that area) that thought my SUV was a threat because of it's height. I wish I could have captured it charging at the car at full speed, not to mention my mom's expression!

new topics

top topics

join