learn more

I am a UFO eye witness

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

For seven years, I have been experiencing Close Encounters of the Second Kind (visual sightings plus the accompanying of physical evidence and witnesses). I'm here to share some information about my experiences with UFOs that have been in my life to this very day. I have had contact prior to seeing my first real UFO sighting with what some may call MIBs but to me, they're operatives from some clandestine agency. I'm not here to talk about them too much as I am here to let everyone know what I have personally learned about UFOs over these years.

I hope to find other members who have also, genuinely witnessed UFOs. Although I can understand that most wouldn't talk about 'black operatives' or 'MIBs' if they were in their life too because, well they can be an intimidating and equally mysterious force.

In advance, thank you for the warm welcome and I look forward taking part on this board.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Welcome to the family. Many here await your revelations most likely. I am not one, but I welcome you anyway
We are a diverse group, check out some of the other forums while you visit. You are just in time to 'meet the Mods', there is a new thread about them here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOperative

Hi and as a witness of one single UFO, I bid you welcome. I've got an unpopular theory on what I've seen and would share it with an open mind if you're so inclined.

Enjoy the forums, lots of shenanigans to wade through and misinformation to navigate. ;p

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
All the modern technology and camera phones since 2004 and not one video or photo of the same thing by multiple people and certainly not of an alien.

Are they just camera shy?.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Yeah,school holidays-glad to see you're back Bernard.
Love your new website,hysterical.
I look forward to reading your story and the usual drag it out with no evidence etc.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
How are your alien campers in your garden getting on?
edit on 25/7/2013 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Welcome to the club.

Please don't be offended when I critique any claims you make from a rational perspective.
Too often too many have all too thin skins when it comes to questions and statements that need to be asked and pointed out.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MadMax7

wrong, so very wrong. there are multiple cases of people filming the same event at the same time from different angles even before cell phone cameras. The mexico eclipse sighting leaps to mind as well as the russian sighting of a formation of many stationary lights. also there have been sightings of the same type craft at different times in different parts of the world,

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

"UFO circus of story time fantasy" (quoting drusilla) is not a critique, it's an insult and being offended by it is not being thin-skinned. Welcome to ATS but remember just about any time you post anything UFO related here there are going to be some who will enter your thread with thinly veiled attacks and a whining "mea culpa" when you call them on it.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I would love to hear more about your experiences. Without giving too much info, can you tell us what part of the world you're from that you've had these sightings?

Again, welcome. I look forward to your input regarding this subject.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Myself and 3 others in different parts of south carolina saw saucers in 1974. Good daytime clear ones,classic 70s saucers, however, I would NEVER post the polaroid pics because the remarks would really irritate me.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman

"UFO circus of story time fantasy" (quoting drusilla) is not a critique, it's an insult and being offended by it is not being thin-skinned. Welcome to ATS but remember just about any time you post anything UFO related here there are going to be some who will enter your thread with thinly veiled attacks and a whining "mea culpa" when you call them on it.

It sounds like someone is being conspicuously defensive.
There IS a quote function. That's what it's there for.

As to "UFO circus", and "story time fantasy", I stand by those descriptions as illustrations of the pervasive disease of delusion permeating interest in the UFO phenomenon as there is INDEED a thick fog of mythology accepted carte blanch and sold as absolute "truth" without the barest bit of confirming evidence, propped up by pure fantasy sold by charlatans and repeated ad infinitum by over willing mindless parrots.

Anyone blind to the loony factor the subject attracts is either in possession of extremely low intellectual facility, or so entirely trusting, gullible, and/or naive they may as well also be the latter.

Thus, if one doesn't have a thicker skin to accept criticism and hard questions, then, fair warning, this is an OPEN forum where anyone may express their opinions and make statements or ask pointed questions so long as those opinions, statements, and questions are within the guidelines of the Terms and Conditions.

If one wants to hear only what they WANT to hear, then, this isn't the place to come oooo and ahhh and gosh at each other without risk of someone coming along and telling you that light in the sky you've been on about for 3 pages is Venus, or an Iridium Satellite, or something else entirely mundane and known.

Fair warning also, UFO stories are JUST stories. We've heard plenty. If you come to the table with more than just a story, and actually have something that might possibly be considered evidence, then, all the better.
Sure, there's a demographic here that will ooo and ahhh over just a story, but, stories are just that and anyone can tell them.
I, for instance, know a homeless fellow in my area that smells like poop and pee, sometimes doesn't wear pants, that claims to be over 28,000 years old and from Atlantis. Fascinating as that might be, it's a story with no evidence.
Anyone can go to the book store or any popular book seller website to get stories.
They can also come here.

Originally posted by jazztrance
Myself and 3 others in different parts of south carolina saw saucers in 1974. Good daytime clear ones,classic 70s saucers, however, I would NEVER post the polaroid pics because the remarks would really irritate me.

It's sad that words on a computer screen from complete strangers can be so scary.
What has this world come to that people are so frightened of words on a computer screen from people they'll never ever meet?

edit on 25-7-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

again you lead of with an attack. if thats the way you feel about UFOs and UFO topics please stay off the forum! there have been several warnings from ATS staff about people like yourself whose sole intent there is to attack and ridicule. there are many other forums you can post on. It is exactly your attitude that makes people not want to talk about the subject. Now lets show a little respect and courtesy to this guys intro thread.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman

again you lead of with an attack. if thats the way you feel about UFOs and UFO topics please stay off the forum! there have been several warnings from ATS staff about people like yourself whose sole intent there is to attack and ridicule. there are many other forums you can post on. It is exactly your attitude that makes people not want to talk about the subject. Now lets show a little respect and courtesy to this guys intro thread.

Telling you there's a quote function is not an attack.
I mean, really? Seriously?

With all due respect, you're being overly sensitive and entirely over reactionary.
This is an OPEN forum.
People are allowed to disagree and express contrary views and opinions.

If the game is too rough for you, please, by all means, call a moderator. If I'm off base, I'll get bonked, and maybe even banned.
If nothing happens, then, you might take that as a sign.
If you get ALERT happy and nothing ever happens, you may come to one day understand how sensitive you're being.

There, to the left of this post and any post I've made, at the very bottom of my avatar, click the drop down and choose "ALERT!" if you really have issue.
I bow to and respect the wisdom of the moderators and staff.

I'm not attacking you. I'm not insulting you. None of the above is meant to hurt your feelings.
I've even told you how to use the ALERT function.
All of this should of course already be par course with an account registration from 2010.

Of course, the above information could also be helpful and of benefit to anyone else in the wings reading this.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Howdy!! I see stuff too
And like UFO stuff (and books and movies and ...)

have fun!!

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Hi, thanks for the topic,

Can you tell me what the MIBs looked like. How did you feel when you saw them?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Hi,

We all see "stuff" my brother/sister. The question is do we really have the eyes to determine what we see.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

And also, did you talk to them?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Welcome

Glad you joined and hope you enjoy your stay.
-nat

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Welcome!

You can read my experiences with UFOs in my thread. Click on my signature.

I look forward to hearing your experiences.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join