It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman Trial Juror B-29 Speaks! (PHOTO)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
reply to post by WonderBoi

people denting cars is annoying. i would call them "wannabe thugs" too.

trayvon martin WAS on drugs. the skittles and arizona watermelon fruit juice cocktail can be mixed with cough syrup to make a codeine based drug. there are texts linking martin to using this compound, AND liver damage consistent with it's use.

interestingly enough, it makes one both paranoid AND extremely violent.
edit on 25-7-2013 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

The skittles and drink hadn't been opened or used prior to his alleged attack on zimmerman, so he hadn't mixed up the cocktail yet had he?

It was withheld from being brought in because having ingredients does not prove they were used for that or that trayvon used this lean. It's prejudicial.

I have the ingredients in my laundry room to make mustard gas, doesn't mean I do.

Re the juror, yes she is a total coward, useless juror. She shouldn't have said we tried to find him guilty first.

edit on 26-7-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

If you had made mustard gas in the past, communicated about it to others and had liver damage from being around so much mustard gas, then you having those ingredients would in fact be relevant. Any one can see what he was planning on doing with 2/3 ingredients, or are we supposed to believe it's just one huge coincidence? Sorry but no. For all we know, he was on his way to keeping a high going, like any other user.

People get convicted with circumstantial evidence every day, you wanna live the "thug life", then deal with the consequences. Thugs don't get the benefit of the doubt that they did the right thing when there are no witnesses, drug users don't get the benefit of the doubt when # goes sideways and they have a history of using. Your actions and history matter, when there isn't clear cut evidence, then character plays a much bigger role. Trayvon Martin has nothing in his character I would admire.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
She *thinks* that Zimmerman is guilty of murder, yet, she didn't have any evidence of it. None! Sounds like a complete, delusional, idiot to me. She's gonna ca$h-in on the fake outrage! Cha ching! How can someone look through all that "evidence" and have a complete opposite opinion than what the "evidence" shows? Do I smell agenda, or some other low-lying scheme? Yes I do!

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Paschar0

But people who have a history of domestic violence, assaulting police officers, and molesting family members do get the benefit of a doubt as long as they kill some black teenager?
edit on 27-7-2013 by djr33222 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by djr33222

But people who have a history of domestic violence, assaulting police officers, and molesting family members do get the benefit of a doubt as long as they kill some black teenager?
edit on 27-7-2013 by djr33222 because: (no reason given)
It's pointless. Some people will never understand the system we live in, until the system knocks on their door.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

I've posted plenty of stuff. You see what you want to see.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
reply to post by WonderBoi

Well I now see why you are so screwed up.

edit on 26-7-2013 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)
I'm not the one being lied to. If you think what i just handed you is screwed up, you should see the stuff about the Rothschild, Bilderberg, Bush and Co. I may be screwed up, but, you're lost.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

You don't know anything about making lean. If he was a "chronic" user why would he stupidly buy the metal can of tea so that he can't see what color it is when he mixes it? Why also would he use skittles for flavoring when they dissolve so quickly? Also, where was the most important ingredient, the OTC codeine? The answer is that if you're going to make lean don't use either of those. I think this debunks that he was going to make lean. Why couldn't he have simply be going home to finish watching the All-Star game, drink the tea, and eat the skittles? Conversely, GZ had a history of assaulting officers so should we assume he was going to overreach his power as 'neighborhood watch'?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Originally posted by WonderBoi

Originally posted by superman2012
Someone wants a book deal.
Someone already has one. Juror B-37

No, she cancelled her plans for the book.
The woman wanting the book deal is this idiot juror at the top of the page. It is disgusting that she said "as much as we were trying to find him guilty."

B37 got her book deal cancelled by 50,000 signatures overnight to the publisher. Best believe that within 2 hours of the verdict that lady was ready to cash out lol (she wouldn't even show her face)! B39 doesn't want a book because she said so herself and she let everyone know who she was by not hiding in shadows on Anderson 360.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

There called death threats.

Why would someone hide err duh Death Threats maybe.

Absolutely genius group here.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi

There called death threats.

Why would someone hide err duh Death Threats maybe.

Absolutely genius group here.

She wasn't scared to make a book about it though. That's one person I want on my jury

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo

You don't know anything about making lean. If he was a "chronic" user why would he stupidly buy the metal can of tea so that he can't see what color it is when he mixes it? Why also would he use skittles for flavoring when they dissolve so quickly? Also, where was the most important ingredient, the OTC codeine? The answer is that if you're going to make lean don't use either of those. I think this debunks that he was going to make lean. Why couldn't he have simply be going home to finish watching the All-Star game, drink the tea, and eat the skittles? Conversely, GZ had a history of assaulting officers so should we assume he was going to overreach his power as 'neighborhood watch'?

You might want to read up on cough syrup abuse.

Many kids can't access codeine cough syrup easily. You need to be 18 to buy DXM. Did you know that when they can't get it, they substitute over the counter cough syrup without codeine? They do, and it causes hallucinations and a disassociative mental state.

Syrup also is made with over-the-counter cough syrups such as Robitussin DM, which contain dextromethorphan as the cough suppressant. Although dextromethorphan is used recreationally, it has dissociative effects as opposed to narcotic. Dextromethorphan is a synthetic morphine analog[28] that has been on the market in the United States since the 1950s.[29] It is a cough suppressant in small doses, but in large doses it can result in a disassociative state, with hallucinations, similar to that produced by PCP or ketamine.[25]

Wikipedia
As far as Martin buying a metal can and that preventing him from seeing the mixture..... ever hear of a drinking glass? Most homes have them in the kitchen.
Many homes have cough syrup in the medicine cabinet. Did anyone check if there was any in the house where he was staying? If there was some there, why would he buy any?
edit on 28-7-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

no one on ATS or the prosecutors know what "Lean" or "Syrup" is....just reading through post and people accusing Trayvon of making it with skittles and Arizona ice T proves it but the still boldly insist on it...they know nothing about nothing...why even argue with them..all these internet sources and they still dont know what they are talking about

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join