It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman Trial Juror B-29 Speaks! (PHOTO)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by djr33222
Perhaps Martin's liver was that way because he drank alcohol.

Martin himself didn't say that he drank, but that he did drugs. Combine the social media postings from Martin himself AND the toxicology reports that came up positive for drug use ... and you have your answer.

The tox. report came up positive to THC. What does marijuana have to do with lean or liver damage? Furthermore, what does having THC in your system have to do with exacerbating one's actions in a violent encounter?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by djr33222

YOU POSTED THIS ...

The issue is, was he a drug user? The answer is, you can't prove it, not even remotely

The toxicology report does indeed prove that Martin was a drug user. Geeeeesh ...

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

alcohol can cause three different types of liver damage: fatty liver, hepatitis, and cirrhosis. mild fatty liver metamorphosis isn't strictly an alcoholic disease, and can be seen in non-alcoholics. however it IS commonly seen in lean users. martin was a regular lean user. there are texts that prove it, and his involvement in the online lean community.

by the way, to cause liver damage like that, martin would have had to be continually drunk for years. i mean hard liquor. it's the kind of thing you see in someone who is in their 40's who has been drinking copious hard alcohol for a decade. martin, being 17, probably couldn't drink enough, even if he started when he was 12.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Martin posted on a social media site that he used lean... that doesn't matter.

Again .. YOU posted this ...

The issue is, was he a drug user? The answer is, you can't prove it, not even remotely

The toxicology report proves he was a drug user. His own postings prove he was a drug user.
And as has been CORRECTLY stated previously, the 'homemade' drug in question does indeed
provoke violence and misbehaviors ... which easily could have exacerbated his proud thug attitude
and luv of street fighting. The liver damage is further proof of the 'homemade' drug use that
Martin himself proudly posted that he used.

He was a drug using thug who luv'd street fights. That's just the way it is.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Ok I get it. But they found TRACE amounts of THC. So I ask you sir, what does the fact that Martin smoked some weed a week ago (THC is stored in fat and thus remains in the body for long periods of time) have to do with his actions on the night he was killed? You can call him a drug user all you want because the boy smoked some marijuana at one time or another, but that doesn't make him a bad person.

Furthermore, you can't PROVE he was a drug addict, dependent on drugs, having withdrawal symptoms from not being on drugs, was violent because of drugs, or that his liver condition was the result of ingesting drugs.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

reply to post by butcherguy

I don't know.
Did he start drinking 40-80 grams of alcohol per day at age 7?

Minimum amounts of alcohol intake associated with an increased risk of ALD range from 40 to 80 g/day for 10-12 years

If he did, someone needs to talk to his momma.
Medscape

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Firstly, it doesn't matter because if on the day of the altercation no intoxicating substance was found in Martin's blood, in significant amounts so as to alter his behavior, then his past and alleged substance abuse is just brought up to attack his character.

no, you're wrong. cough syrup isn't the kind of thing toxicology reports are done for.

lean, in long term users (as we know martin was) causes paranoia and violent tendencies. it also causes brain damage.

it isn't the sort of compound that does not effect someone if they haven't taken it recently.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

It CAN cause paranoia, violent tendencies, and brain damage. Doesn't mean it did.

I do agree with everything you said in theory though. It would just be very hard to prove in court.
edit on 26-7-2013 by djr33222 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

But they found TRACE amounts of THC.

YOU screamed 'you can't prove he was a drug user'.
Do you now admit that he was and that you were wrong?

So I ask you sir,

I'm a woman.

what does the fact that Martin smoked some weed a week ago (THC is stored in fat and thus remains in the body for long periods of time) have to do with his actions on the night he was killed?

We do not know when he last smoked .. we don't know how much he smoked. As for the marijuana, the M.E. on the stand said that it COULD have effected him. Combine that with the effects of the 'homemade drug' he was proudly using (and gathering elements of to make more), and you have a situation that easily could effect his mood. Not to mention the fact that he already had a bad attitude and loved street fighting (all FACTS - not notions - that he himself posted on his social media)

You can call him a drug user all you want because the boy smoked some marijuana at one time or another,

I don't 'call him' anything. Using drugs makes him a drug user. Period. And it was more than 'at one time or another'. He was a frequent user. His own words say so.

but that doesn't make him a bad person.

His love of street fighting ... his racist slurs ... his having stolen jewelry ... and his continued and escalating in intensity drug use made him a loser and a menace to society.

Furthermore, you can't PROVE he was a drug addict, dependent on drugs, having withdrawal symptoms from not being on drugs, was violent because of drugs, or that his liver condition was the result of ingesting drugs.

You just moved the goal posts .... first it was that no one could prove he did drugs ... now you make it that people have to prove he was a drug addict
Dude ... he was on drugs. He was on drugs escalating in intensity. He was angry and had a bad attitude and was racist and got into fights and stole jewelry and ..... etc etc. HE WAS VIOLENT and he was on drugs. Those are the facts. Not 'notions'. FACTS.

edit on 7/26/2013 by FlyersFan because: fixed quote

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

As FlyersFan said, liver damage can happen instantaneously. Not that you subscribe to her beliefs...

Either way, I find it hard to believe that over the counter cough syrup is more harmful to the liver than alcohol is.
edit on 26-7-2013 by djr33222 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Sorry, I've been referring to you as a 'him'. I've been on ATS a while now and whenever I read your posts I always assumed... anyway, that is my fault.

I do admit I was wrong about him not being a drug user.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

As FlyersFan said, liver damage can happen instantaneously.

It depends on the person and the substances being used and the combinations of substances as well as any hidden diseases.... Generally, alcoholism liver damage takes some time. But not with everyone ...

Not that you subscribe to his beliefs...

I"m a woman.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

As FlyersFan said, liver damage can happen instantaneously. Not that you subscribe to his beliefs...

Either way, I find it hard to believe that over the counter cough syrup is more harmful to the liver than alcohol is.

Why not? Over the counter Tylenol can kill you dead quite rapidly if abused. DMX and the acetaminophen found in the cough syrups used for lean are very hepato-toxic, especially at the doses that give the drinker the desired high. His liver already was showing the signs of abuse of cough syrups.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

As FlyersFan said, liver damage can happen instantaneously.

It depends on the person and the substances being used and the combinations of substances as well as any hidden diseases.... Generally, alcoholism liver damage takes some time. But not with everyone ...

Not that you subscribe to his beliefs...

I"m a woman.

Are you? Hmmmm. (Insert something flirtatious here.)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

It CAN cause paranoia, violent tendencies, and brain damage. Doesn't mean it did.

right, and what did we have happen? martin's "girlfriend" thought he was being paranoid that night. we have him saying that he wanted a rematch with someone he fought because the other guy didn't bleed enough.

we have him waiting around for zimmerman (he had 4 minutes to go 100 yards, yet he didn't).

all the physical and mental symptoms of paranoia and aggression.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

exactly. I have regular blood work done because of my health and I can tell you ... just taking a few tylenol can send my ALT numbers higher than the Rheumy likes them to be. It's very easy to damage the liver from something simple like tylenol. Heck ... anti-fungals can damage the liver quickly as well ... it all depends .... everyone is different.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc

I"m a woman.

Are you? Hmmmm. (Insert something flirtatious here.)

I would think the ghostly woman avatar would have been a clue

For a while NiteBoy (mod) was keeping a running score card of the number of
people posting here who kept calling me 'he' or 'him' ...
He gave up when it the number went too high I think.

I'm not 'put out' by being called 'him' by folks making a mistake
.... so dont' worry about it.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
She wanted so bad to convict him of something, but because he had not broken the law, and was defending himself, she couldn't find him guilty. Case closed.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

All I'm trying to do here is give Martin the benefit of doubts since people give Zimmerman all the extenuating circumstances in the world as regards his past behaviors. If you asked Zimmerman's girlfriend if he was paranoid and aggressive what do you think she would say?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Hey, i'm all for the "self-defense" claim. HOWEVER, if someone were following you, acting "suspicious", what would you do? Let's imagine:

It's just after sunset, 7 p.m. on a drizzly, winter night, in Florida. As your walking home from the store, a car creeps up behind you, and the driver stares at you. Then, the car pulls up the street and parks. As soon as you pass the car, it backs up and starts following you, again. You look back, and the driver is still staring at you, while talking on the phone. You RUN and the car chases after you. You duck in an alley, and the car passes by, without seeing you.

Thinking that the coast is clear, you proceed walking to your destination, when you notice the car parked, and the driver walking a short distance behind you; with an object (a flashlight, that didn't work), in his hand. You speed up your pace and duck in between the houses. The strange person walks past you, while you're "hiding behind the bushes".

Again, you think the coast is clear, so you come out of hiding. Unfortunately, the person that was following you, turns around, just as you come out of the bushes. BAM!!! Your face to face with this stalker. You see the object in his hand, but don't know what the object is because of poor lighting. You say: "why are you doing this to me?" Oh wait, wrong script.

You say: Yo, WTF is your problem? YTF are you FOLLOWING ME??? The stalker raises his hand, you think it's a gun. You clock the stalker, square in the nose. He puts his hand over his nose, looks at you (with a drip of blood coming from his nostril) and says: "someone is gonna die tonight!". You grab his jacket, screaming HELP, HELP, HELP; and see a gun. You both slip on the wet grass, fall to the ground and start to wrestle. You gain advantage and start throwing sissy blows; still screaming: "HELP, HELP, HELP." He "wiggles" his way out, flips you over; gains advantage; says: "Shut the F up" and fires one shot into your chest.

Finally, someone arrives on the scene.
But, by the time they get there, the stalker is straddled on-top of your close-to-dead body. You got a bullet in your heart, your face is in the wet grass, and the stalker has you positioned in an arrest position.

Cops arrive on the scene, moments later.
Your dead and your stalker is identifying himself to the officers, as the neighborhood watch leader; that just apprehended a suspicious "thug" (you) who "ATTACKED" (him) for no reason. That's why he shot you. The officer notices the person with the gun is "white" (him); sees the person on the ground is "black" (you).....errrrrrr...."OK", says Mr. Policeman.

The cops put the stalker in cuffs, sits him in the back seat of the patrol car; and does their investigation; as the stalker stares at your dead body, thinking of a way to blame you, for a crime you didn't commit.

That's how i believe it went down.

Now, let me put my © on this post...Just in case.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join