It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman Trial Juror B-29 Speaks! (PHOTO)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

Do you have a valid link to verify this? Autopsy reports show internal organs normal. Maybe I missed something. I am not defending here but this seems speculative at best.

certainly.

i have to revise this first part, because although the source talking about lean use, it's effects, and how this relates to trayvon martin, has original unedited texts from martin that contain profanity. howabout this? you can go to this site, and from there you can find a link to "conservative treehouse" that goes over all the texts and lean data.

and if you wish to read the actual autopsy report, you will find it here. page 4, under "hepatobiliary system" you will find "focal patchy yellow discoloration".

referring to lean use:

“Risks of Regular Use and Binges: Mania Violent Ideations, Antisocial Behavior and Paranoia Habituation and Psychological Addiction Tolerance and Physical Addiction Psychosis Liver, Kidney and Pancreas Damage“

Trayvon was admittedly, according to his Facebook conversations, a user of DXM and Purple Drank/Lean since at least June 2011.

His liver indicates the beginning stages of an unusual degrading known as “mild fatty metamorphasis”, and his brain tissue appeared compromised, both conditions symptomatic of DXM use.

His girlfriend describes their phone call as Trayvon being “paranoid”.

on lean effects:

One such well known, and well documented side-effect is “anger”, or, “violent temperment”.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi
reply to post by FlyersFan

How do you know Martin wasn't protecting his community??? YOU DON'T!!! You have 1 side of the story. For all you know, Zimmerman could have been some kind of sexual predator.

All of that is in your imagination. The jury had to go by the facts.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Can someone remind me when lean became a performance-enhancing drug of choice for violent criminals? Was Trayvon a lean, mean, street-fighting machine, or was he a doped up no-hoper who couldn't even beat up a big, soft NW guy after sucker punching him to the ground, and being offered no resistance for 30+ seconds?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi
reply to post by Honor93

criminal gets shot
What "criminal" do you refer to? Can you show me PROOF of such criminal activities? I've yet to see any criminal activities committed by the deceased. However, there's much to be said about the criminal that got away with murder. And you say

Justice was served, twice in the same case
I don't see justice being served at all.

in case it makes you feel better ... Trayvon was innocent UNTIL he chose to assault a stranger. better ?
That "stranger" said Trayvon was guilty of acting suspicious. If yoiu're gonna weigh something, on the scales of "justice"...weigh them with the same weight. BALANCE THE SCALE. Don't try to add weight to the other side.

It is criminal to assault another person. Thus, a criminal was shot. Don't want to be shot, keep your hands to yourself. Very simple.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

Verdicts established after in insufficient investigation should not be accepted as legally binding. If you cared about truth and justice you'd be demanding every cop involved with that case be sacked, from the first cop who arrived on the scene without his gun drawn, because he knew who'd been doing the shooting, to the detective who spent less than 5 minutes "interviewing" Zimmerman before allowing him to go home. Raimondo would be shown a little bit of leniency for at least showing some concern for the dying victim.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
Verdicts established after in insufficient investigation should not be accepted as legally binding.

Translation ..... I don't like the way the verdict came out so I'm going to not accept it and I'll accuse the system of not doing it's job and I'll also keep disparaging an innocent man in the process nya nya nyaaa!

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Was Trayvon a lean, mean, street-fighting machine, or was he a doped up no-hoper who couldn't even beat up a big, soft NW guy after sucker punching him to the ground, and being offered no resistance for 30+ seconds?

You posted two extremes. The truth is in the middle. Martin was a lean street fighter with a bad attitude and he also used drugs. He was both. And yes .. it's very easy to be both.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

especially while using lean. he wouldn't have felt much pain because that's how the drug works, very similar to an opiate. one that makes you paranoid and aggressive.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

reply to post by NavyDoc

Verdicts established after in insufficient investigation should not be accepted as legally binding. If you cared about truth and justice you'd be demanding every cop involved with that case be sacked, from the first cop who arrived on the scene without his gun drawn, because he knew who'd been doing the shooting, to the detective who spent less than 5 minutes "interviewing" Zimmerman before allowing him to go home. Raimondo would be shown a little bit of leniency for at least showing some concern for the dying victim.

That's nonsense. The principle of a just judicial system is that the state must prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, that the citizen is guilty. If the state fails to do its job, the state fails to convict. What you are describing is doing away with the double jeopardy protections under the law and permit the state to try people over and over until they get their conviction. That is directly the antithesis of a free and just society.
edit on 26-7-2013 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
Someone wants a book deal.

So it seems. Why are jurors allowed to talk about their decision making? It just seems to cause trouble and then make money and 15 minutes of fame. In the UK jurors are not allowed to say anything. This seems quite sensible or perhaps a time limit, say 10 years before they are allowed to publicly discuss the case.

Is this freedom of speech?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
"Killing" is not "Murder" per se. The juror apparently had trouble with the definition as it relates to state law. BTW, the original Commandment is "Thou Shalt Not Commit Murder" Not "Kill". Killing in Self Defense is obviously justified under the law (even if the act of following someone against police wishes precipitated an attack that resulted in the attacker being killed). It is too bad that all of the evidence did not come out (common burglar tools and stolen items in his school locker, etc). Also even tho one of GZ's rationales for following TM was that he appeared "high" (druggies are more apt to engage in criminal behavior - especially theft and burlary) the evidence of his drug habit on his liver and the fact that his Skittles and Arizona Tea Company Watermelon drink mixed with Robitussin cough syrup (codeine) creates a cheap, street high. The media ignored this and insisted that he went to the store to buy candy (skittles) and tea (avoiding the racial stereotype with a reference to "watermelon"). I think that the juror felt pressure from her black friends for her eventual vote of acquital and that is why she came forward.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
reply to post by djr33222

Liver damage can happen instantly or it can happen over time or anywhere in between.
If .. as you suggest .. it happened over time, then it shows he was using the drug for a while.
He was a druggie as well as a thug.

I suggest you look at the Examiner's Report and try to gather some evidence supporting your notion that he was a "druggie". I'll help you out. You can't because there isn't any. That doesn't seem to matter to you does it, that you can't provide facts to support your crazy theories?

Not only are you not qualified to be able to decipher the medical jargon contained in the Examiner's Report, you hardly sound like a doctor or clinical professional who would be able to accurately diagnose substance abuse, dependence or addiction in the behaviors of Mr. Martin.

I could care less if he was a thug. You are not playing on my heartstrings or my delicate racial sentiments by calling Martin a thug. The issue is, was he a drug user? The answer is, you can't prove it, not even remotely.
edit on 26-7-2013 by djr33222 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

There was THC in his system; he had 2/3 of the ingredients to make "Lean". His own “Social Media” comments state it.

Druggie, user, addict? Just words that are often used in conversation that can be misconstrued. I would go with user myself.

But back on topic. I think that this woman is either trying to mitigate any repercussions against her or trying to bank some money. Either one is stupid at this time. Too soon.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I suggest you look at the Examiner's Report and try to gather some evidence supporting your notion that he was a "druggie". I'll help you out. You can't because there isn't any.

You did read it then?
If so, you notice that the condition and appearance of the liver was noted.

Why was Trayvon's liver in the condition that it was in?
Was he being treated for any disease that would cause the damage to his liver that was apparent during autopsy?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

because there was no evidence that zimmerman murdered him! there still isn't any.

you know what? screw it. if mods deem this video as unacceptable, please remove it. it does not contain overt gore (just zimmerman's face with blood), nor does it contain profanity, but it needs to be seen. it may violate the t&c, i'm not sure. if it does, i apologize. remove it, dock me points, do what you have to.

EVERYTHING you need to know about the whole case summed up in 10 minutes, the media bias, the racial tensions, and the evidence.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by djr33222
I suggest you look at the Examiner's Report and try to gather some evidence supporting your notion

I suggest you look at Martins own words that he boldly and proudly posted for all to see on his social media sites. And no .. what I said wasn't a 'notion' .. it was a hypothesis based on facts.

That doesn't seem to matter to you does it, that you can't provide facts to support your crazy theories?

:shk: Facts aren't crazy theories .. they are simply facts.
Your deflection attempt with personal insults is noted ... and declared to be epic failure.

Not only are you not qualified to be able to decipher the medical jargon contained in the Examiner's Report, you hardly sound like a doctor or clinical professional who would be able to accurately diagnose substance abuse, dependence or addiction in the behaviors of Mr. Martin.

My degree is in psychology and yes, we did have courses in drug addiction/behavior. But it doesn't take someone with a degree in psychology to be able to read what Martin himself posted AND what the toxicology reports said, to come to the logical conclusion that he was a street thug who used drugs. HE SAID SO. The TOXICOLOGY REPORT SAID SO.

I could care less if he was a thug.

How sad that you don't care about the facts of the case.
A case in which a man faced 30 years in jail for a crime he didn't commit.
Sad sad sad.

You are not playing on my heartstrings or my delicate racial sentiments by calling Martin a thug.

What an absurd statement. I have no idea what you are playing at.
And why you are bringing race into it. Odd.

The issue is, was he a drug user? The answer is, you can't prove it, not even remotely

MARTIN SAID HE USED ... and the TOXICOLOGY REPORT said he used.

school is obviously out for the summer. Can't wait for September ....

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Perhaps Martin's liver was that way because he drank alcohol.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Simple fact is: No proof = Not guilty. No matter how one feels about it...You can feel what you want, your feelings aren't proof !!

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by djr33222
Perhaps Martin's liver was that way because he drank alcohol.

Martin himself didn't say that he drank, but that he did drugs. Combine the social media postings from Martin himself AND the toxicology reports that came up positive for drug use ... and you have your answer.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Martin posted on a social media site that he used lean... that doesn't matter. Firstly, it doesn't matter because if on the day of the altercation no intoxicating substance was found in Martin's blood, in significant amounts so as to alter his behavior, then his past and alleged substance abuse is just brought up to attack his character. Also, as you know lean is a homemade substance made using common ingredients. One would have to test each "batch" of a homemade substance to verify its contents, to prove that it contains ingredients consistent with a drug. Martin could be just an immature idiot who thinks he made something intoxicatingly potent when he really was just ingesting crap to harm his liver.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join