It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman Trial Juror B-29 Speaks! (PHOTO)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

You got the same "facts" i got. I guess we both view them differently. The ONLY THING i didn't do, was watch the BS oozing from the TV screen. Instead, i followed the thread i created, about the trial. www.abovetopsecret.com...Good luck reading through the 300+ pages. It was quite an interesting thread.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

i'll pass on the read, i had access to Baynews9 and heard it live, thanks anyway.
and, to be honest, from the very 1st witness called ... the store clerk ... i knew the State wouldn't make its case and they didn't.

as a resident of FL, i find the entire Corey team to be an embarrassment and to me, justice would include Sharpton and Co paying all legal fees back to the taxpayers who were forced to foot the bill for this nonsense.
now that would be justice for all.
edit on 26-7-2013 by Honor93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

criminal gets shot
What "criminal" do you refer to? Can you show me PROOF of such criminal activities? I've yet to see any criminal activities committed by the deceased. However, there's much to be said about the criminal that got away with murder. And you say

Justice was served, twice in the same case
I don't see justice being served at all.

in case it makes you feel better ... Trayvon was innocent UNTIL he chose to assault a stranger. better ?
That "stranger" said Trayvon was guilty of acting suspicious. If yoiu're gonna weigh something, on the scales of "justice"...weigh them with the same weight. BALANCE THE SCALE. Don't try to add weight to the other side.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93

i'll pass on the read, i had access to Baynews9 and heard it live, thanks anyway.
and, to be honest, from the very 1st witness called ... the store clerk ... i knew the State wouldn't make its case and they didn't.

as a resident of FL, i find the entire Corey team to be an embarrassment and to me, justice would include Sharpton and Co paying all legal fees back to the taxpayers who were forced to foot the bill for this nonsense.
now that would be justice for all.
edit on 26-7-2013 by Honor93 because: (no reason given)
The State didn't make it's case because they DIDN'T WANT TO MAKE THEIR CASE. Doesn't mean George isn't GUILTY. That's the real difference.

i figured you'd "pass" on the read. Hypnosis from the TV is much more reliable.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   

What "criminal" do you refer to? Can you show me PROOF of such criminal activities? I've yet to see any criminal activities committed by the deceased.

You mean aside from the physical injuries the EMT treated on George Zimmerman at the scene and the 2 direct eyewitnesses that saw Trayvon beating his head into the concrete?

The crime is felony assault (battery to be specific, I believe) and he was directly seen committing it before Zimmerman shot him. I'd have shot him in that situation too.

You don't start getting fuzzy vision from having your head bounced off the pavement repeatedly and then figure you'll just wait a bit longer and see if the attacker might ease up. You kill the man about to knock you unconscious...he did, and the Jury verdict cleared him. Case closed, end of story ...unless DOJ wants to tap dance circles around Double Jeopardy to nail him for political outcries that demand his scalp.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

That's a bunch of crap.
Now she feels bad.

If she really felt strong in her conviction that he was guilty then she should of stuck with her guns.

But there you have it. Under the law there wasn't enough evidence to convict.

Translation of her babbling:

"Well, he wasn't guilty by law, but most of us really knew he was guilty because Obama got on TV and said it could have been him or his son.

So you know... Me and a couple jurors totally agree with that now, since we are out of the courts and all (you know, the place where bias and prejudice isn't supposed to matter) and since we aren't held down by their really awful rules like looking at facts and evidence, me and the rest of the world want to lynch Zimmerman in the street! Yahooo. Death to Zimmerman.... Wait... I mean, death to Racism! AHA! Yes. Kill the cracker."

Huh? He's not white

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi
reply to post by Honor93

criminal gets shot
What "criminal" do you refer to? Can you show me PROOF of such criminal activities? I've yet to see any criminal activities committed by the deceased. However, there's much to be said about the criminal that got away with murder. And you say

Justice was served, twice in the same case
I don't see justice being served at all.

in case it makes you feel better ... Trayvon was innocent UNTIL he chose to assault a stranger. better ?
That "stranger" said Trayvon was guilty of acting suspicious. If yoiu're gonna weigh something, on the scales of "justice"...weigh them with the same weight. BALANCE THE SCALE. Don't try to add weight to the other side.

If you go by his phone records and tweets, he has admitted to criminal activity. Boasting about selling/buying drugs, guns and physically attacking/assaulting people. And then there is the mysterious woman's jewelry found in his belongings.

I know I know... He wasn't proven a criminal in the court of law so no one is allowed to state the obvious. He was just an innocent kid buying watermelon drank and skittles. It wasn't a mixture for lean, even though him and his buddies talked about how to make "Sizzurp" on social media. And all that talk about the rest is just them pretending to be "gangsta".

Walking, talking like ducks. Quack.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz

he was buying two of the three ingredients and his liver showed damage congruent to using "lean"; the mixture of skittles, arizona watermelon fruit cocktail, and cough syrup.

Do you have a valid link to verify this? Autopsy reports show internal organs normal. Maybe I missed something. I am not defending here but this seems speculative at best.

Tell me in this where his "liver showed damage congruent to using 'lean'".....
TM Autopsy

It doesn't say consistent with using lean.

It does report the condition of the liver, that it had fatty deposits. That is consistent with the use of certain drugs and is not usually found in a 17 year old subject.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   

What is very sad is that you continually call for a man to be thrown in jail for murder without any EVIDENCE to support your 'murder' decree. :shk: Grab the torches and pitchforks. Never mind the facts, rule by mob mentality. No wonder you luv Juror B-29 so much. Two peas in a pod.

No one accused Zimmerman of anything. He BLATANTLY ADMITTED SHOOTING a teenage boy and was arrested.

He blatantly admitted using self defense by shooting a thug who attacked him.
And yes .. YOU are falsely accusing him of being a criminal and a murderer.

But, at the end of the day, killing is killing; murder is murder.

and self defense is self defense.

at the end of the day, is George judged someone based on the color of his skin, and the clothes he was wearing.

at the end of the day, Martin jumped Zimmerman and was pounding the snot out of him, so Zimmerman shot in self defense. at the end of the day, self defense is self defense.

If George had ...

If Martin had just gone home during that 4 /12 minutes instead of illegally jumping Zimmerman, none of this would have happened.

It wasn't illegal for Zimmerman to walk in the neighborhood that night.
It WAS illegal for Martin to jump Zimmerman and pound him MMA style.

]I know more "facts" about the case, than you think.

BULL. You didn't even watch the trial. If you had, you wouldn't be spouting all this nonsense.

What "criminal" do you refer to? Can you show me PROOF of such criminal activities?

When people bring up Martins self professed thuggery and drug use .. you dismiss it and claim that's not proof of criminal activities (when it certainly is). But then you call Zimmerman a criminal over and over, and yet there is NO PROOF that he is. Just the opposite in fact. Hypocrisy.

edit on 7/26/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Again ... STOP calling Zimmerman a criminal. Geeeeze .. he is NOT a criminal.

The bar fight he got in with an undercover cop was when he was 19 or 20 and the undercover cop DROPPED THE CHARGES because the undercover cop was guilty of bad behavior.

And as for the alleged charges by the ex ... both Zimmerman and the ex issued charges against each other when they were arguing and then they both DROPPED THE CHARGES when they calmed down.

Again ... Zimmerman is NOT a criminal no matter how you try to spin it otherwise to fit your agenda.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   

YOU get your facts straight. Zimmermans trainer testified in court. He stated very clearly that Zimmerman was 'soft' and couldn't even throw a punch. He wasn't even trained to do so. He was no MMA master. Not even close.

On the other hand, MARTIN was seen straddling and pounding Zimmerman MMA style.

Again .. if you had bothered to watch the trial you would have educated yourself on these facts.

:shk: :shk:

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by djr33222

Liver damage can happen instantly or it can happen over time or anywhere in between.
If .. as you suggest .. it happened over time, then it shows he was using the drug for a while.
He was a druggie as well as a thug.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by MOMof3
Zimmerman is a predator, now a murderer. That city should be very wary of him.

:shk:
Yes ... big bad Zimmerman ... who helped save a family after an auto accident. How 'scary' of him!
Zimmerman saves family after vehicle accident

edit on 7/26/2013 by FlyersFan because: fixed link

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy
On what basis? What "defamation" occurred?

On the basis that people keep calling their son a 'thug'. Can you PROVE that?

Then you, WonderBoi, should be sued for continually calling Zimmerman a criminal when he clearly is not. And you, WonderBoi, should be sued for continually saying that Zimmerman is a murderer, when the evidence and a court of law clearly says he is not.

:shk: oy ...
edit on 7/26/2013 by FlyersFan because: spelling

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Zimmerman's trainer was prepared to say he could never have beaten Trayvon even though he'd never seen Trayvon in any kind of fight situation. Says a lot for his credibility. But, if you want to believe he knows what he is talking about, you also have to accept that by his own rating system, Zimmerman was 10% of the way towards fighting at a competitive level at the time he met Trayvon. Yes, a 1 out of 10, where 10 is "a highly competitive level," is still a higher rating than Trayvon Martin had from any professional trainer.

Zimmerman defenders want him to be this soft, incompetent, easily manhandled guy, but they also want us to believe he took a 30 second onslaught of blows and was on the verge of imminent death when he finally got hold of his gun. Still not buying it.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

The trainer, Adam Pollock, himself said that Zimmerman was a nice guy but 'soft'. He put his ability level at .5 (out of a 1-10) when he started and that after a year and a half Zimmerman had lost weight impressively but was at a 1.0 level of MMA training. He wasn't even trained to punch.

Martin, on the other hand, showed off his (illegal) street fighting talents by videotaping himself in them and by boasting about them. (in between his posts about his drug use and his flipping the bird to the camera) He got into street fights so many times that his lil' buddy, Rachel Jeantel, who he was on the phone with that evening thought Zimmerman was no big deal and 'just another fight' that Martin was getting into.

Obviously .. anyone without an agenda can see that Zimmerman couldn't win a fight against Martin.

Zimmerman detractors. Pfft.

ON TOPIC ... Juror B-29 .... 'tried to find him guilty' ... pathetic.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Gah, LET THIS DIE ALREADY!

There are already enough bonifide issues that need to be addressed and this red herring isn't one of them. This is what happens when you trump up charges with a weak prosecution. If they went with manslaughter, which carries just as stiff a penalty, then perhaps they might have gotten him.

But they found him not guilty it's time to tackle other issues. I'm more concerned about the actions of my depot of a government than I am about a Hispanic guy following me around because i look suspicious to him.

edit on 26-7-2013 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Withstanding 20 plus fist blows and several head slams against a paving stone is not demonstrative of the recipient being a "soft" man. Taking one punch that supposedly incapacitates you enough that you can't prevent yourself being mounted, and then only taking 5 solid punches and one head slam, then still having a head clear enough to reach for your gun and prevent the other person taking it off you, is not the sign of a "soft" man. So, either Pollack is lying* about Zimmerman's toughness, or Zimmerman is lying about the beating he took. They can't both be truthful.

* Or being deliberately misleading, at least. Notice how he avoided discussing how well Zimmerman coped in his wrestling/bjj classes and focused instead on how crap he was at striking? Nobody was saying Zimmerman was any good at striking.

As to juror B-29, it seems she's at least aware that a failure to prosecute a case successfully doesn't necessarily mean the defendant is innocent.

edit on 26-7-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   

REALLY??? Alcohol is a drug. So, what's your point? That's legal, and we know the violent behavior it brings.

A lot of kids can't get their hands on the codeine version so they are ingesting the DXM cough syrups, or the ones with both in it, but taking high amounts of DXM, which causes all sorts of problems.

Adverse effects[edit]

Side-effects of dextromethorphan use can include:[16]
At normal doses:
body rash/itching (see below)
nausea
drowsiness
dizziness
Closed-eye hallucination
Difficulty breathing
At dosages 12.5 to 75 times the recommended therapeutic dose:
hallucinations
dissociation
vomiting
blurred vision and/or double vision
bloodshot eyes
dilated pupils
sweating
fever
bruxia
hypotension
hypertension
tachycardia
shallow respiration
diarrhea
urinary retention
muscle spasms
Sedation
Euphoria
Blackouts
Sight loss
unable to focus eyes

Metabolism Hepatic (liver) enzymes: major CYP2D6, minor CYP3A4, and minor CYP3A5

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Miss Maddy's cowardice and lies after the fact are shameful and rather disgusting, and are a direct affront to the system of justice - trial by jury - that we use in the United States. If anyone is to be judged by God its going to be Miss Maddy. GZ and TM have already been judged.

I would like to see "post trial" rules in place (especially for high profile cases) wherein jurors would be placed under a court imposed restriction to refrain from commenting on their verdict for a determined amount of time, and most especially that jurors be rendered unable to profit from another persons trial in which they played a role - for whatever reason.

edit on 26-7-2013 by Lysistrata because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join