It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman Trial Juror B-29 Speaks! (PHOTO)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

Trayvon martyin was into mma
Get your facts straight.

George Zimmerman had been training in MMA in the weeks leading up to the time he shot and killed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.

Some questions will never be answered when it comes to the motives and the actual crime scene between George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin, but it’s tough for many to understand how a grown man in possession of a true lethal weapon and some MMA training under his belt is not considered the more dangerous of the two.Source

in keeping with the motto of this site I deny you.
Denial runs thick.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
But i bet you, the majority of you "thug haters" love this thug.
lol Oh, the DOUBLE STANDARDS of Amerika.
Holla...when you've ACTUALLY LIVED with the "thugs". The "Homies". Trayvon was NO "thug". He was a teenager doin' what teenagers do. Unfortunately, some dude was stalking him and well....who knows what happened then. A jury believes one story, over the other. But, don't pass it off as righteous justice.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

So when was it adjudicated that he hurt people? If we want to honor the legal system as a precise entity then we can't make judgments about Martin's character if he was never convicted of a crime. Isn't that what has been said concerning Zimmerman and his assaulting a police officer and his domestic violence issues. It has been said over and over and over again that the past charges against Zimmerman were dropped and the restraining order for domestic violence went both ways.

Well, by this same logic, innuendos and anecdotal information about Martin should have no bearing on his character. To do so is a clear case of using a double standard.
edit on 25-7-2013 by djr33222 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by WonderBoi

That's a bunch of crap.
Now she feels bad.

If she really felt strong in her conviction that he was guilty then she should of stuck with her guns.

But there you have it. Under the law there wasn't enough evidence to convict.

blame ignorance and a shoddy education

"Juries are not popular with legalists. Juries oppose the law. They can ignore judges."

She laughed in the darkness.

"Evidence! What is evidence except those things you are allowed to perceive? That's what Law tries to control: carefully managed reality."
-Chapterhouse Dune by Frank Herbert

she did not know she was allowed to stick to her guns
and of course none of the lawyers, including the judge, was going to explain that a jury is all powerful in the courtroom.
judges would not be "instructing" juries otherwise
edit on 25-7-2013 by TheMagus because: added edit & comment

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

he was buying two of the three ingredients and his liver showed damage congruent to using "lean"; the mixture of skittles, arizona watermelon fruit cocktail, and cough syrup.

he texted about lean quite a few times. one of his friends told him how to make it using the above listed ingredients.

he also was violent that night.

so yes, i can safely say he was on drugs that made him violent and paranoid.

and no, i don't like 2pac's music, and i never knew him personally, so i can't comment on him as a person. i'm not much of a fan of rap or pop because it is very degrading, violent, and obscene.
edit on 25-7-2013 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

You do realize liver damage happens over time. This means his liver damage is in no way consistent with him having ingested substances on that night. Furthermore, if he was supposedly buying the ingredients to make an homemade intoxicating substance it stands to reason that he had none to ingest at that time.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by djr33222

You do realize liver damage happens over time. This means his liver damage is in no way consistent with him having ingested substances on that night.

yes...a long time using that chemical. the liver damage is very specific, localized spots. he wasn't new to this.

usually when drug addicts run out, they try to get a fix as soon as possible. it usually makes them more violent and paranoid.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Skittles, fruit cocktail, and cough syrup is not a drug. The UNODC, United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime does not recognize this as a drug or substance that would cause addiction i.e. resulting in the physiological symptoms of dependence and withdrawal consistent with addictive substances. No credible authority would recognize this mixture as a drug. The only thing in Martin's system that was a drug were the traces of THC.
edit on 25-7-2013 by djr33222 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz

he was buying two of the three ingredients and his liver showed damage congruent to using "lean"; the mixture of skittles, arizona watermelon fruit cocktail, and cough syrup.

Do you have a valid link to verify this? Autopsy reports show internal organs normal. Maybe I missed something. I am not defending here but this seems speculative at best.

Tell me in this where his "liver showed damage congruent to using 'lean'".....
TM Autopsy

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by djr33222

Drug Free Home- Drug Info

Sizzurp is known in a variety of street names, such as purple drank, syrup, purple jelly, and lean. It’s a narcotic concoction of prescription-strength cough syrup containing codeine and promethazine.

There are multiple drugs that are legal but can still be abused. Using ANY prescription drug in a way not intended is drug abuse.
edit on 7/25/1313 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Martin75

And this pertains how?

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

and no, i don't like 2pac's music, and i never knew him personally, so i can't comment on him as a person. i'm not much of a fan of rap or pop because it is very degrading, violent, and obscene.
Well, here's your chance to learn something about this "Thug".

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

Sorry I meant to respond to the post above you.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
AND .... what another juror has to say ...

CNN - George Zimmerman was 'justified' in shooting Trayvon Martin, juror says

George Zimmerman "didn't do anything unlawful" and was "justified" in shooting 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, according to one of the jurors who acquitted Zimmerman. ....

juror B37 told CNN she wanted to find Zimmerman guilty of "not using his senses," but that "you can't charge him with anything because he didn't do anything unlawful."

so this is your standard of proof?
any racist could and would spew the same crap
and has; during trials of klansmen, on trial for lynching a black man
in the ol south.

politicians and the media have no monopolies on barefaced lying

but y'all keep whistling dixie y'hear!

martin is guilty until proven innocent
on the basis of tweets and a facebook profile THAT WASN'T EVEN HIS =>www.snopes.com...

yet white supremacists favorite buffalo soldier [mestizo version] is innocent despite having an extensive record, of course if Trayvon's daddy had been a judge you'd be sure to bring it up as much as possible.

The "Sanity" is STRONG with many on these threads

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Zimmerman is a predator, now a murderer. That city should be very wary of him. He will try to prove himself again and use SYG again. Trayvon did not have a gun or a weapon of any kind or robbery tools. Zimmerman has probably been looking in windows and spying on all that live in that gated community.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Martin75

Hey, I did assume you meant me and not him no worries,

Here is my reply:

To say he was trying to make this concoction is rank speculation. They, to my knowledge, did not find prescription-grade cough syrup in his possession. Nor were these substances, codeine and promethazine, found in the Examiner's Report ownbestenemy provided as a link for us.

In the professional field of addictions research or clinical substance abuse treatment an individual must be assessed by a trained physician, been found to meet several criteria for substance abuse (dependence and addiction is another matter entirely). So, unless a person is a trained physician or a clinical psychologist who has met personally with Travon or they can provide evidence from the Examiner's Report that gives credence to the speculation that drugs had a role to play in his behavior on that night, then it is bunk.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MOMof3
Zimmerman is a predator, now a murderer. That city should be very wary of him. He will try to prove himself again and use SYG again. Trayvon did not have a gun or a weapon of any kind or robbery tools. Zimmerman has probably been looking in windows and spying on all that live in that gated community.

Tell me MOMof3......did Zimmerman use "Stand your Ground"? You are ignorant to the facts because he didn't use that defense.

You are full of nonsense.....

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by Honor93

and what a wanker ... hint: ALL of the jurors are classified "minority"
they're WOMEN

How are women a minority group?
They outnumber men in the US.
Men are the minority.
not a discussion for this thread, however, according to our government, women and disadvantaged women are their own minority group ... here's your link
small biz admin

this juror, along with every other is 'classified' a minority, so the 'i was out-numbered and bullied into my decision' propaganda spin doesn't sway me, one bit.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MOMof3

wow, that kind of nonsense in this thread too ?
so what's your draw ... by the post or thread ?

this will be my last contribution, have fun.
Zimmerman was and still is an innocent man.
the same can never be said of Trayvon.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by MOMof3

wow, that kind of nonsense in this thread too ?
so what's your draw ... by the post or thread ?

this will be my last contribution, have fun.
Zimmerman was and still is an innocent man.
the same can never be said of Trayvon.
Nope! The same can never be said of Trayvon because Trayvon isn't here to defend himself. It's easy to blame a dead person, for someone else's innocence. Trayvon's parents should sue for DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER

Under common law, to constitute defamation, a claim must generally be false and have been made to someone other than the person defamed.[1] Some common law jurisdictions also distinguish between spoken defamation, called slander, and defamation in other media such as printed words or images, called libel

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join