It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman Trial Juror B-29 Speaks! (PHOTO)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Talking white heads, many talking black heads felt different

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

of course because black "leaders" will defend other black people even if they know they are guilty. OJ much? i live in cincinnati where a black man was shot evading arrest, he ended up running toward a cop in a dark alley and he was fatally shot.( his mother actually said on the news that she raised him to run from the cops) in the aftermath black "leaders" told a convention of black baptist preachers they should not come to town but welcomed OJ to town on a paid public appearance tour . They black community should recognize their own hypocrisy and realize that their "leaders" have no interest in ending exploitation they just want to be the ones doing the exploiting.racial division hatred and bigotry are big paydays for jackson,sharpton,et al. yeah, I just said that.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

there is a video out called "an american tragedy- viral this". go on youtube and watch it. i would post a link, but it would bend the t&c a bit.

come back and tell me what you think.

trayvon martin went out to buy skittles and "tea", but it actually wasn't tea. it was "arizona watermelon fruit juice cocktail" that can be combined with skittles and cough syrup to create something called "lean" which will give you a high. it also causes paranoia, violent tendencies, and liver damage consistent to lean use. trayvon martin's autopsy showed liver damage in an otherwise completely healthy body. buying two out of three things needed to make "lean", which he refers to in texts.

none of this was allowed to be heard at trial.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
reply to post by WonderBoi

How do you know Martin wasn't protecting his community???

protecting one's community doesn't start with racial hatred, it also doesn't start by being the aggressor. martin was a racist who wanted to teach whitey a lesson.
Perhaps, you missed all the lovely things George had to say while on the phone with non-emergency. Or the stuff he posted on his MySpace acct.

His profile states: "I dont miss driving around scared to hit mexicans walkin on the side of the street, soft ass wanna be thugs messin with peoples cars when they aint around (what are you provin, that you can dent a car when no ones watchin) dont make you a man in my book. Workin 96 hours to get a decent pay check, gettin knifes pulled on you by every mexican you run into!"

His lawyer, Mark O’Mara, has confirmed that the abandoned 2005 account belonged to his client, reports the Miami Herald.

Read more: www.latina.com...
Pick and choose. Pick and choose.

The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) defines racial profiling as follows, “Racial Profiling refers to the discriminatory practice by law enforcement officials of targeting individuals for suspicion of crime based on the individual's race, ethnicity, religion, or national origin. Criminal profiling, generally, as practiced by police, is the reliance on a group of characteristics they believe to be associated with crime. Examples of racial profiling are the use of race to determine which drivers to stop for minor traffic violations (commonly referred to as "driving while black or brown"), or the use of race to determine which pedestrians to search for illegal contraband.”

According to the ACLU, racial profiling is described as a process that, “Disproportionately targets people of color for investigation and enforcement, alienating communities from law enforcement, hindering community policing efforts, and causing law enforcement to lose credibility and trust among the people they are sworn to protect and serve.”

During George Zimmerman’s 911 call, he is heard describing a suspicious man wearing a hoodie and says, “This guy looks like he`s up to no good or he`s on drugs or something.”

The dispatcher immediately asks, “Is he white, black or Hispanic?” George Zimmerman responds, “He looks black.”

This portion of the 911 call alone might be used as an attempt to prove that there was racial profiling going on. An important aspect of the call to examine is that George Zimmerman stated Trayvon Martin looked suspicious. The suspicious activity was that he was walking outside, in the rain, wearing a hoodie, seemingly to keep water off his head. He had walked to the store, purchased an Iced Tea and a bag of Skittles. Are these activities out of the ordinary enough that they would automatically target someone as being of a “suspicious nature?”

While George Zimmerman was speaking with 911 emergency dispatch, he was told not to follow Trayvon. He did anyway. He also was heard stating these “a@@holes” always get away, and making a reference to what sounded like F#@%&^* Coons. George Zimmerman also made references to Trayvon Martin “running away” and though told not to follow him, apparently ran after him, as he was not in his home when officers arrived at the scene, but at the crime scene with Trayvon Martin’s dead body.Source
Lesson learned? Don't walk around looking suspicious.

Do you really need more "proof" of this flawed system that you applaud?

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I agree with you that she did come off as pathetic. Watching her on t.v. trying to garner some sort of sympathy because she wants to play both sides of the fence and sell copies of her crappy book-in-the-making.

I also agree that there was not enough evidence to justify a murder conviction. This fact doesn't prove the American judicial system is flawless by ANY means. In fact, it may point to a fundamental problem in terms of the adjudication of murder trials (remember OJ Simpson and all those other questionable acquittals?). I understand the legal system and its logic. I also readily agree with you about the need for evidence to justify murder convictions despite our legal system having a long and lurid history of convicting peoples based on weak circumstantial evidence because of structural bias, racism, or violence that exist as part of the system itself.

This case is bigger than the capabilities of 5 women and the interpretation (subjective interpretation!) of some law. The reason some people are upset about the decision has nothing to do with the quid pro quo of legal logic. If you think that is why they are upset you are not understanding their viewpoint. They are mad because the great majority of America has a collective perception linking black people with negativity, that many social structures are disadvantageous to blacks intrinsically, that the legal system has, for the great majority of this country's existence, tried to actively kill and enslave them, that culture subtly insults them while purporting to be equally empowering to all people.

I agree with you that the law is the law and should be respected. However, you fail to understand just how diseased the American psyche is when it comes to race. America has never undergone a spiritual transition forceful enough to usher in a new racial revaluation. Those demons from slavery persist to this day, they are stubborn, and no person has yet (including a black president) been successful enough to exorcise these demons.

Racial tension in this country is so unbelievably high and volatile, such that a case like this explodes way beyond reasonable measure, because the past is yet to be reconciled. Until that happens situations like Martin/Zimmerman will continue to make the pot boil over.
edit on 25-7-2013 by djr33222 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by WonderBoi
There goes another one of those scripted words: "Attacked". All based on a known criminal's word.

Untrue. Zimmerman has no criminal record. And the time he was arrested by the under cover cop when he was 19 (or 20) was DROPPED. Turns out that the undercover cop was harrassing a friend of Zimmermans at a bar and so Zimmerman stepped in to defend his friend.

That's not a criminal record. If he had one, he wouldn't have been able to legal carry a gun.
Do you know this guy, PERSONALLY? You sound like you know an awful lot, but apparently not!

In 2005, Zimmerman was arrested and charged with "resisting officer with violence" and "battery of law enforcement officer." Both these FELONIES are considered third-degree. The charges were reduced to "resisting officer without violence" and then the only remaining charge was also completely waived off when he entered an alcohol education program. In the same year (2005), Zimmerman's ex-fiance, Veronica Zuazo, filed a civil motion for a restraining order, alleging domestic violence. In retaliation, Zimmerman filed for a retraining order against Zuazo and both these claims were resolved with both restraining orders granted. Source
Sounds like a pretty violent past to me. He beats on cops and women Just because the charges were "dropped" doesn't mean it didn't happen. He just happens to be "connected". That's all!

I could have done a better job getting a conviction.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

What "facts"?
those presented.

Who threw the 1st punch?
TM, backed up by the autopsy.
proven beyond any doubt.

Do you KNOW for a FACT that Zimmerman DIDN'T throw the 1st punch?
of course or TMs body would have shown the impact on the autopsy.

no testimony by Zim needed to prove that one.
got another ?

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

people denting cars is annoying. i would call them "wannabe thugs" too.

trayvon martin WAS on drugs. the skittles and arizona watermelon fruit juice cocktail can be mixed with cough syrup to make a codeine based drug. there are texts linking martin to using this compound, AND liver damage consistent with it's use.

interestingly enough, it makes one both paranoid AND extremely violent.
edit on 25-7-2013 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
He is what chaps my hide regarding her comments and it seems to be a common theme regarding trials in which people don't agree with: She stated"George Zimmerman got away with murder..." -- no Juror B-29, he was charged with murder and was innocent in the eyes of the law the minute he was taken into custody and still is innocent of those crimes because the State failed to produce evidence to meet said crime.

Gah....I give up. Why do we even have bail anymore if we are just going to assume people guilty and that they are "getting away with x crime"....

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

She's just looking for attention and to fool emotional/enraged/obsessed people into buying her book.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

and what a wanker ... hint: ALL of the jurors are classified "minority"
they're WOMEN

How are women a minority group?
They outnumber men in the US.
Men are the minority.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by djr33222

Very well spoken.

Look at what was said about Marc Anthony (Anthony is of Puerto Rican descent, but he was born and raised in the United States), after he sang at the MLB All Star game.

Today in “Oh my god, please stop, you’re embarrassing yourself” news: racists are apparently upset that Marc Anthony was asked to sing “God Bless America” at this week’s MLB All-Star Game because, they claim, he’s not even American. While Anthony sang the patriotic tune on Tuesday, racists with Twitter accounts went off, referring to the singer as “unAmerican” and “a Mexican,” along with various racial slurs.
Sourc e

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for ALL!!!!"

America is waaaaaaaaay far from that "pledge"; and getting further away, by the moment.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

"I dont miss driving around scared to hit mexicans walkin on the side of the street, soft ass wanna be thugs messin with peoples cars when they aint around (what are you provin, that you can dent a car when no ones watchin) dont make you a man in my book. Workin 96 hours to get a decent pay check, gettin knifes pulled on you by every mexican you run into!"

Maybe you missed it, he is Hispanic. How is him talking about problems with the THUGS being racist?

The dispatcher immediately asks, “Is he white, black or Hispanic?” George Zimmerman responds, “He looks black.”

I'm sorry, how is Zimmerman answering a question that was asked racist?

Through your post I see that nothing anyone can show you will convince you differently. The evidence was used to try the case. Even the juror who acted against all instructions and "wanted to find him guilty" was still not able to and she was there. So maybe you should just give it a rest.
edit on 7/25/1313 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/25/1313 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I see you posted that"coon" nonsense when months ago it was already shown that he said "punks", Then you refer to "lovely" quotes by zim such as working 95 hours makes a man, etc. you bring up once again zim's allegedly assaulting a police officer,a charge which was dropped.; you obviously have an agenda. the word ignorant springs to mind. as far as zimmermans racism did you know he tutored black children in his neighborhood for free? did you know he was the person who got the police involved to catch the suspect when a black man was beaten in his neighborhood? Martin is the only one in this case that used racial slurs, yet zimmerman is the racist? your posts might lead some to believe that you sir, are full of snip. Poor sweet innocent trayvon would never attack big scary zimmerman right? Trayvon martyin was into mma and tweeted that he wanted a re match with an opponent because he "didnt bleed enough". in keeping with the motto of this site I deny you.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I think we all know that if GZ had not been precieved white we would never even have heard about this case.

I believe when the story first went over the wire, someone picked it up, saw Zimmerman as the name and assumed it was a white person. They manufactured this whole thing because it brought huge ratings and distraction was needed, two birds with one stone. At almost every turn, TM looked worse and Zimmerman looked better, but by then it was too late to turn back.

As to the whole profiling blacks issue. There's good reason police profile blacks more than others, because by every measure they commit more crimes. Young black males commit more crimes by a huge margin. Combine that with dressing the part, acting the part, late night etc and the odds are even greater for criminal activity. Why they "ended up" this way is another story, but facts are facts, I know it's not PC to point this out, but maybe if blacks didn't commit so many crimes, they wouldn't be profiled quite so much. Every ethnic group in America had to fight their way out of disadvantage and every one of them did...except one.
edit on 25-7-2013 by Paschar0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

What does marc anthony have to do with anything?except for you changing the subject because you are so obviously wrong.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

I couldn't agree with you more. I think her answers were honest and how a lot of people feel.
A lot of people I know felt the evidence and the case was poorly presented but overall felt clear that this story wasn't a 1 + 1 =2 situation like Zimmerman said.

I have a really great mix of friends with all different backgrounds and education levels but one thing most of us agreed on was his story didn't add up common sense-wise, but since there was no one who could say he was out right telling a whopper about that fight and WHEN he pulled out the gun you can't prove he out right murdered him.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz

people denting cars is annoying. i would call them "wannabe thugs" too.

trayvon martin WAS on drugs. the skittles and arizona watermelon fruit juice cocktail can be mixed with cough syrup to make a codeine based drug. there are texts linking martin to using this compound, AND liver damage consistent with it's use.

interestingly enough, it makes one both paranoid AND extremely violent.
edit on 25-7-2013 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)
Denting cars makes one a "thug"? I've never seen anyone going around denting cars, talking about: West Siiiiiiiiiide.

TuPac must be rollin' in his grave.

I also love the way you also assume that TM WAS on drugs? Cough Syrup/Codeine???

Codeine is also used to treat diarrhea and diarrhea predominant irritable bowel syndrome, although loperamide (which is available OTC for milder diarrhea), diphenoxylate, paregoric or even laudanum (also known as Tincture of Opium) are more frequently used to treat severe diarrhea.

it makes one both paranoid AND extremely violent.
REALLY??? Alcohol is a drug. So, what's your point? That's legal, and we know the violent behavior it brings.

Common adverse effects associated with the use of codeine include drowsiness and constipation. Less common are euphoria, itching, nausea, vomiting, dry mouth, miosis, orthostatic hypotension, urinary retention, depression, and, paradoxically, coughing. Rare adverse effects include anaphylaxis, seizure, and respiratory depression.[4] As with all opiates, longer-term effects can vary but can include diminished libido, apathy and memory loss. Some people may also have an allergic reaction to codeine, such as the swelling of skin and rashes.[5]

As with other opiate-based pain killers, chronic use of codeine can cause physical dependence. When physical dependence has developed, withdrawal symptoms may occur if a person suddenly stops the medication. Withdrawal symptoms include: drug craving, runny nose, yawning, sweating, insomnia, weakness, stomach cramps, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, muscle spasms, chills, irritability, and pain. To minimize withdrawal symptoms, long-term users should gradually reduce their codeine medication under the supervision of a healthcare professional.
en.wikipedia.org...

Y'all really reachin', for this guys innocence. FACE IT, like i said, you've been DUPED!!! I'm SURE you know that. You're just protecting your 2nd Amendment Rights. Now, you have a reason to be Clint Eastwood, in your neighborhood.

To me, this isn't about "race"! Tthis is about the American Justice System revealing it's MANY flaws. People have been convicted of crimes they didn't commit, based on this same system.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi

Originally posted by superman2012
Someone wants a book deal.
Someone already has one. Juror B-37

Oh so she has sour grapes that she didn't think of it first then? I get it.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

do your research, trayvon tweeted about doing lean and how to make it. his liver damage is indicitive of doing it, not suprisingly since he talked about doing it already. he had two of the 3 ingredients on him, he was known to be violent, he had just been expelled from school, he had been caught with stolen property and was in sanford because his mother had put him out because she couldnt put up with his thug life ways anymore. he liked to hurt people and liked to brag about hurting people. enough.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join