It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman Trial Juror B-29 Speaks! (PHOTO)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

PROOF? Would that be the proof needed to "convict" or "set free". It all depends who's playing the game, my friend. It's NICE to have a "daddy" on the same side as the law.
Sleep is quite nice. Go back! You're not ready to see with your 3rd eye. You're still in a trance state of mind. You WATCHED what they WANTED YOU TO SEE. Learn something about marketing, subliminal messages, etc, etc. It's time people wake up from their SLUMBER!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

Here this man will tell you.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Let me also, give you the part that CREEPS ME OUT about this jurors decision.

"I was the juror that was going to give them the hung jury. I fought to the end," she said.
"I was the juror that was going to give them the hung jury"? What does that mean??? Almost like saying, it was rigged from the start.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Did you not read your own OP?

"You can't put the man in jail even though in our hearts we felt he was guilty, but we had to grab our hearts and put it aside and look at the evidence."

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Already seen it, and the thread on ATS about it. Unfortunately, I TRUST NO ONE'S WORD, in this world we live in. I don't even trust TM's parents' word! Why? $$$$$$$ Their son was worth $1,000,000. Not bad for someone they probably had no hope for.
WAKE UP! Sleepy time is ova!

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Unfortunately, I TRUST NO ONE'S WORD, in this world we live in. I don't even trust TM's parents' word! Why? $$$$$$$ Their son was worth $1,000,000. Not bad for someone they probably had no hope for.

You got that stuff right.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

there is no evidence whatsoever that he was that kind of person?

Except for his posts on various social sites...
and his texts...
pics on his phone of him with gun in his bedroom.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Yeah, it was so hard to do the "right thing" because the "evidence", designed to collaborate with his story, was presented in the case. I GET THAT PART.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by IvanAstikov

there is no evidence whatsoever that he was that kind of person?

Except for his posts on various social sites...
and his texts...
pics on his phone of him with gun in his bedroom.
So, if you can dig up TM's background and prove his bad-ass ways, why is GM's background irrelevant? It's not like this guy was the "stand-up citizen", that you're making him out to be. Again, DOUBLE STANDARD!

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

exactly!!! whenever i bring up zimmermans social media and past they just brush it off. i wonder what zimmermans texts look like?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

It was hard for her to do the right thing as your OP shows but in the end she did do the RIGHT THING and found him NOT GUILTY of all charges.

I know you disagree but you do not understand the legal system nor did you watch the trial you are just venting and talking out your buttoks.that seems a lot like trolling to most people here however I realize you just do not comprehend the case or have horrible memory problems because you keep posting things that have been addressed and disproved both here and in other threads.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I don't understand how it works? And you do? Listen, I've forgotten through drug-addledness more about the streets and how thugs act than you know or will ever know, so do't try and give me that nonsense.

Seriously, where do you get your information from about how thugs behave?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I know more about the legal system, than i'd like to know. Care to learn about the system you clap for?

The government and legal system of the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and or course Britain, is totally controlled by the Crown. I have also stated that the British Monarch is not the Crown. The Crown is the Inner City of London, which is an independent State in London belonging to the Vatican system. It is a banking cartel which has a massive system around and beneath, which hides its true power The City is in fact the Knights Templar Church, also known as the Crown Temple or Crown Templar, and is located between Fleet Street and Victoria Embankment. The Temple grounds are also home to the Crown Offices at Crown Office Row.

The Crown Temple controls the Global 'Legal' system, including those in the United States, Canada, Australia, and much more; this is because all Bar Associations are franchises of the International Bar Association at the Inns of Court at Crown Temple based at Chancery Lane in London.

Another network of this structure is the CROWN AGENTS. Formed in 1833 as 'Crown Agents for the Colonies,' to run the day to day administration of the empire and to serve as private bankers to government officials, colonial authorities, and heads of state. It is also an older version of Brown & Root supplying a vast range of goods throughout the empire. Goods that included arms, drugs, Viruses, especially to Africa to create the genocidal wars we are, and have witnessed. The Crown Agents is the network that links the Crown Temple to the organized crime operations throughout the empire, the Golden Dawn being one of the most powerful occult operations to be used in Britain amongst the crime syndicates to ensure the right crime waves are in full swing as and when required.

We can see this in the current agenda with guns. The Golden Dawn also operates within legal organizations, but is the interconnecting network across all secret societies and religion. Remember the Crown Agents work directly for the Monarch who works for the Knights Templar Church, which operates for the Vatican, and for added insult the Crown Agents entire debt is guaranteed by the British Government, that means you! In the 1970's it was bailed out by the Bank of England costing hundreds of millions of pounds.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

So how does the Crown control all the MP's? Answer; via the whip system. All MP's that you vote in to represent you are told how to vote each day by each party's leadership via the whips. So when any politician that has ever been and will be while this system exists, tells lies to the whole population the minute he or she opens its mouth and speaks. No matter what it speaks about it is speaking what it has been told to speak, how to speak and when to speak. If it does not obey the whips there career is over. Thus the Crown need only control the personnel at leadership level or the cabinet of each political party and the Whips office, then through that clique of puppets demand obedience from all MP's down to the nutters sat in each constituency claiming to be acting on your behalf. How you have all missed this one is beyond me.

Although they vehemently deny it, all Bar Associations in the U.S., such as the American Bar Association, the Florida Bar, or California Bar Association, are franchises to the Crown.

The Inns of Court (see below, The Four Inns of Court) to the Crown Temple use the Banking and Judicial system of the City of London - a sovereign and independent territory which is not a part of Great Britain (just as Washington City, as DC was called in the 1800s, is not a part of the north American states, nor is it a state) to defraud, coerce, and manipulate the American people. These Fleet Street bankers and lawyers are committing crimes in America under the guise and colour of law (see definitions for legal and lawful below). They are known collectively as the "Crown." Their lawyers are actually Templar Bar Attornies, not lawyers.

The legal system (judiciary) of the U.S.A. is controlled by the CrownTemple from the independent and sovereign City of London. The private Federal Reserve System, which issues fiat U.S. Federal Reserve Notes, is financially owned and controlled by the Crown from Switzerland, the home and legal origin for the charters of the United Nations, the International Monetary Fund, the World Trade Organization, and most importantly, the Bank of International Settlements. Even Hitler respected his Crown bankers by not bombing Switzerland. The Bank of International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland [Vatican bank] controls all the central banks of the G7 nations. He who controls the gold rules the world.SOURCE
Sorry i took up so much space, but some people refuse to do their homework.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

You remind me of someone (about a minute in)

edit on 26-7-2013 by Paschar0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi
reply to post by butcherguy

Got any PROOF of such, outlandish statements? Something, other than your "word"? And "facts" that were either presented or buried.

That question can be asked of you....do you have anyt claims other than your "word" and "conviction" to the matter? You preach as if you know the truth but even if we were to discount all the evidence presented, your word is just as much hearsay and speculation as those you keep trying to put down and say they are wrong.

Good lord; either ultimate troll or just plain dumb.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paschar0

You remind me of someone (about a minute in)

Nailed it.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Paschar0

I've never seen that clip but the character Oswald is obviously sexually confused and sublimating that repressed energy into pseudo intellectual inquiries that mean nothing. Ostensibly, the character is supposed to have some unique intellect although under that thin layer is some sort of schizophrenic disconnect with reality, and under that thin layer is some sort of sexual abnormality which controls the absurd logic of his speech.

Or maybe I'm Oswald myself and reading too much into an amusing clip.
edit on 26-7-2013 by djr33222 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Well I now see why you are so screwed up.

Nice document title by the way its so totally cool having the word totally in the title. It looks and reads like total BS though.

You should really get better sources that can be substantiated.

Your source looks like it is under community web portal but for what it doesn't say. Honestly that looks like someone's homework.
edit on 26-7-2013 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

How brave of her....cough cough..what a crock.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join