It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman Trial Juror B-29 Speaks! (PHOTO)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

Nahhh.
He was just a wannabe thug.
He was probably trying to get more street cred that night, so he could be considered real thug.
You realize that he had posts on social websites in which he denied being a 'gangsta'?
Yeah, he said he was a thug. That's his own words, not mine.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Likewise, if a 17 year old thug wannabe jumps you at night, threatens to kill you, knocks you down, drives your head against a sidewalk while straddling you and pummels you with his fists
STOP RIGHT THERE!!! Do you have ANY PROOF as to those "allegations"? Those are the words that Zimmerman uses as his reasoning, BUT, is there AUDIO OF THIS ALTERCATION? He ADMITS: HAVING A CONVERSATION.

jumps you at night
THEY MET.....FACE TO FACE and EXCHANGED WORDS! You call that: "jumping someone"?

Question: if me and you are face to face, arguing, and you throw the 1st punch, but miss; and i beat you up, pretty bad......was i "defending myself" or did i "jump you"?

NO ONE KNOWS WHO THREW THE 1ST PUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If GZ threw the 1st punch, and missed and got his arse kicked, in return.......WHO'S AT FAULT? Is it POSSIBLE that this WAS the case. Again, IS IT POSSIBLE????

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Tupac was a "thug". WHAT'S YOUR POINT?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

How do you get street cred by beating up someone nobody is going to find out you beat up? Was he supposed to leave a calling card stating who he was and where he lived, so Zimmerman could go down to Fort Lauderdale and announce to all Trayvon's homies what a tough son of a bitch he was?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

You call that: "jumping someone"?

When I keep hearing that 'all the poor boy wanted to do was go home and have some Skittles', yes, I do call it jumping.
He had a four minute window from when GZ lost sight of him until he jumped him. He could have just walked the 300 feet to the home where he was staying.
But he didn't.
He doubled back to lie in wait for Zimmerman.
Then he initiated a fistfight.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov

How do you get street cred by beating up someone nobody is going to find out you beat up? Was he supposed to leave a calling card stating who he was and where he lived, so Zimmerman could go down to Fort Lauderdale and announce to all Trayvon's homies what a tough son of a bitch he was?

Loser thugs often beat people on the streets and take photos of their victim afterwards to send to their homies as evidence of their prowess. Never heard of that?
He had a cell phone with him.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi

Tupac was a "thug". WHAT'S YOUR POINT?

What's your point in dreaming up scenarios that are not backed up by the evidence in the case?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

Who can be a "thug" with artists like: Lil Wayne and Kayne. lmfao Dem dudes where dresses. They hardly live a "thug" life. Maybe TM was inspired by 2Chains.
All this "thug" talk.
We're ALL "thugs" in this game.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I'm not the one that dreamed up that fairytale. The "evidence" really didn't prove anything. Sloppy job at trying to convict someone. The jury believed a liar's story and the "evidence" "proved" the liar was "telling the truth". It was one man's word, over a dead child's past. Yes, let's not forget...this was a child. 17 is not an adult, in Amerika.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

And no evidence suggesting he had a habit of doing such a thing was ever found on his phone, despite the defence being able to undelete any files that had been deleted. Why would you ever suspect him of such a thing when there is no evidence whatsoever that he was that kind of person?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Got any PROOF of such, outlandish statements? Something, other than your "word"? And "facts" that were either presented or buried.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

What activities indicates a person with problems .... THESE ..... A luv of street fighting coupled with racist belligerence, skipping school, possession of stolen property, and drug use. Oh .. and the discussions with Daddy 'Juice' Martin about illegal selling of guns.

Watch and learn, young grasshopper ...

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I insist you address my video first then I may address your wandering thoughts.

Edit to add

flyersfan I posted that video a page back he wouldn't watch it. Same as how he didn't watch the trial.

He is a product of a failed education system. He talks a lot a knows very little on the subject.
edit on 26-7-2013 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

GZ lost sight of him
GZ shouldn't have had his sights set on a teenage boy. If someone is doing something "suspiciously", normal people call the cops. They don't set their sights on someone, then follow them, like a lost puppy. No! It's not illegal to "follow", someone, but it sure is CREEPY.

Some say, we'll TM should have gone home, and you say

He doubled back
But, did you ever think that MAYBE TM didn't want GZ to know where he lived? I mean, GZ did have his "sight" set on him, for no reason.

Big bad wolf had his strap. Not sure why he was so "scared".

You make GZ seem like a brave hero, but in reality, HE'S A COWARD! He should get a refund for those MMA classes he was taking.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

[STOP RIGHT THERE!!! Do you have ANY PROOF ...

Dude .. you really should have watched the trial instead of just heckling people on 'The ZImmerman Trial' thread, ya' know? If you had watched the trial, you would have seen the proof ... tons and tons of proof ... eyewitness proof .. forensic evidence proof ... :shk:

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
How do you get street cred by beating up someone nobody is going to find out you beat up?

You don't understand how it works, do you? He does it. The guy goes to the hospital (or morgue). It's reported in the paper or on the police bands. .Martin claims it's him and tells tall stories about how 'street' he is. His 'brothers' accept his storybecause ... after all .. he's one of them and wouldn't lie to them (so they think).

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

And i insist that you show me some PROOF of this ALLEGED attack. Just because some juror was a coward to stand against popularity in the court-room, doesn't mean GZ is innocent. He's faaaaaaaar from innocent. I've seen homies sent to prison for LIFE, over some BS!!!

Give it up with your Nazi legal system!

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

, let's not forget...this was a child. 17 is not an adult, in Amerika.

Um ... no. Martin was of minor age but he was no child. He was a fully grown man.
His body was bigger and stronger than 28 year old Zimmerman. To try to paint
Martin as some scared child huddled in the dark against a big bad bully is absurd.
Martin knew what he was doing. He was a big guy. He went for the kill but instead
he got himself killed.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

How about you prove your point. You havn't just a bunch of wild speculation and tall tails with 0 evidence.

edit on 26-7-2013 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

And i insist that you show me some PROOF of this ALLEGED attack.

You are out of control and trolling again. Just like you did on the 'Zimmerman Trial' thread.
:shk: The proof was given in the trial. The youtube videos are all available.
People have given you the proof over and over. You ignore it and just scream 'give me proof'.

I'm done feeding the troll.

OUT.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join