It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman Trial Juror B-29 Speaks! (PHOTO)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by djr33222
So a judge just saw fit to GRANT a civil motion filed by his ex-fiance for a restraining order alleging domestic violence

Happens all the time. The restraining order went both ways .. her against him and him against her.
They both made wild claims. They both got restraining orders against the other one.
They both recanted their claims and both restraining orders were revoked. It's not uncommon.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baddguy
reply to post by FlyersFan

Zimmerman was never convicted for domestic violence. ALL charges dropped. He is not a criminal.

yea so because he wasn't convicted it never happened
ooooookkkkkk

Thank you for the perfect example of 'rule by mob mentality' .. grab the torches and pitchforks ...
ignore the evidence and just go with whatever raw mindlessness that emotions carry you to.

This is a perfect example of what was said earlier .. about how frightening it is for people to put their
lives in the hands of jurors who think like this. YIKES.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

There you go again giving Zimmerman all the extenuating circumstances in the world yet Martin was a "druggie" as you called him because he had a little THC in his system.

And what about the years of molestation alleged against him. What excuses will you make for Zimmerman concerning that?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by WonderBoi

That's a bunch of crap.
Now she feels bad.

If she really felt strong in her conviction that he was guilty then she should of stuck with her guns.

But there you have it. Under the law there wasn't enough evidence to convict.

Feelings don't matter at trial. Evidence does. The evidence wasn't there or the prosecution failed or both.

I think she ruled correctly...she shouldn't feel bad. The prosecution did not make it's case.

I also strongly think Zimmerman was guilty of 2nd Degree murder....or negligent homicide.

But the evidence wasn't there to prove it.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

you all are the mob here
your in every single Zimerman topic

so tell me..just because his charges were DROPPED means he didnt do it?
edit on 26-7-2013 by Baddguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

you all are the mob here

so tell me..just because he charges were DROPPED means he didnt do it?
I wish they would drop the student loan they gave me. lmfao Criminal background check to obtain an automatic weapon? NAAAAAAH!

Dear Citizens,

Don't worry! You'll be needing those weapons, to SYG, when SHTF.

PS. You know it.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi

you all are the mob here

so tell me..just because he charges were DROPPED means he didnt do it?
I wish they would drop the student loan they gave me. lmfao Criminal background check to obtain an automatic weapon? NAAAAAAH!

Dear Citizens,

Don't worry! You'll be needing those weapons, to SYG, when SHTF.

PS. You know it.

I wish I knew whether this should be viewed as a threat or not.
It is a little vague, IMO.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

You should view it as the result of a failed system.

The education system that is.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi

You should view it as the result of a failed system.

The education system that is.
Education, you say?
A proper education, would have told GZ to sit his butt, in his vehicle, until the police arrived. If he wanted to play "cops" and "robbers", he should have taken the written exam, gone through the questioning, finished police academy and been trained by professionals; or, joined the military. Simple. Then, he could have his pretty little firearm, close to his side; and his shiny little badge that lets us know WHO HE IS.

You should view it as a prediction to where things are headed. There are no threats being made, here. I'm just calling it, like i see it. People are slowly losing grip on reality. Too much television and beer consumption.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Well, it WASN'T a threat, but rather a bold prediction. I really don't think they have the intentions on controlling guns. I think they want you to have your firearms, for when SHTF. When the grocery stores are no longer packed with our daily supplies and the gas is no longer pumping from the stations; people are going to need to learn how to "survive". Or, maybe a foreign enemy will invade and Americans will have to fend for themselves because their military is spread around the globe, and not defending the "Homeland". The NWO no longer needs your goods and services. No one gets that?

Aaaaaah, i'm just kidding. Everything is AAAAA-OOOOO-TAAAAAA

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

you all are the mob here

so tell me..just because his charges were DROPPED means he didnt do it?

Not dropped, found not guilty. If you don't understand the difference between the two, you shouldn't be in a thread with the adults.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Here is a video for you. Pay attention and take notes.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Never mind the fact that some even are permitted to owning a firearm, after they've been arrested SEVERAL TIMES for DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.

Do you ever stop telling lies???

Zimmerman was never convicted for domestic violence. ALL charges dropped. He is not a criminal.
And when someone is not a criminal, they are allowed to own a firearm to protect themselves.
Good thing too .. otherwise ZImmerman would be dead at the hands of that thug Martin.

you should read your friends post before talking to me like a kid

your funny

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

I'll watch your video...when you can explain to me, how GZ got to his firearm, from this position; as were his claims?
What evidence was the jury looking at? IMHO...it should have been a hung jury, with a deeper investigation, to the matter. The re-enactment video was extremely damaging, IMO. The having your head slammed into the cement story, doesn't coincide with reality. So, i'm not sure how that fight was "life-threatening"? In case you didn't know....cement is pretty hard.
A couple of slams on the cement would have knocked him unconscious. Never mind that though.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

the fact is that he did. forensics point to TM being on top when TM's sweatshirt was dangling down as the shot was fired. if you had actually watched the trial instead of sitting on the sidelines in denial you'd know this fact was proven.

edit on 7/26/2013 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028

if you had actually watched the trial instead of sitting on the sidelines in denial you'd know this fact was proven.
I know what the so-called "facts" proved. It also proved that his boo-boos weren't life threatening. I can prove anything, when i'm on the right team.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Evidence?

We don't need to no stinking evidence!

We Legislate,We pass judgement, We rule off emotion!

No wonder this country is so screwed the 'majority' think that is acceptable.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028

if you had actually watched the trial instead of sitting on the sidelines in denial you'd know this fact was proven.
I know what the so-called "facts" proved. It also proved that his boo-boos weren't life threatening. I can prove anything, when i'm on the right team.

It doesn't matter that his injuries were not life threatening.
If a man shoots at you, and misses, you suffer NO injury, but you are allowed to shoot and kill him as a matter of self defense.
Likewise, if a 17 year old thug wannabe jumps you at night, threatens to kill you, knocks you down, drives your head against a sidewalk while straddling you and pummels you with his fists, you also allowed to kill him as a matter of self defense.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
You know what this ALL reminds me of? 9-11 How so? Well, we have this guy that says he was "attacked" by a "thug". And, because he was "attacked" he had to defend himself, by killing his attacker. Now, let's look at the theme for 9-11. The "official story" was America had been "attacked" by a group of cave dwelling "terrorists" that hated the U.S. for it's "freedom". These terrorists hijacked a plane, flew them into our buildings, causing a big fire, which lead to their collapse. Therefore, without any real "proof", we must fight these terrorists and destroy an entire country (or 2) to protect our "freedoms".

Next thing you know...they'll be a "War on Thugs". Patriot Act 3. lmfao

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Neither is drug experimentation among 17 yr olds. Which of the 2 activities is more indicative of a person with problems in their life, getting intoxicated on the odd occasion, or getting so angry with a partner that a relationship needed outside interference?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join