It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman Trial Juror B-29 Speaks! (PHOTO)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere
reply to post by WonderBoi

As much as we were trying to find this man guilty

What kind of mindset is that for any jury.

Truly pathetic display of not understanding "Innocent until proven guilty".

What kind of jury tries to find someone guilty?

It should be quite the opposite.

That goes to show you the power of racial prejudice and brainwashing. What an ignorant woman.

I’ve said it before; I think I’d prefer trial by judge. It’s scary to put your life in the hands of members of this society we live in today. Thank GOD this lady had enough sense to do the right thing instead of hanging the jury and creating a mistrial.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by djr33222
reply to post by butcherguy

As FlyersFan said, liver damage can happen instantaneously. Not that you subscribe to her beliefs...

Either way, I find it hard to believe that over the counter cough syrup is more harmful to the liver than alcohol is.
edit on 26-7-2013 by djr33222 because: (no reason given)

Fatty liver does not develop instantaneously.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
Fatty liver does not develop instantaneously.

Yep.
I wasn't talking 'fatty liver'. I was talking 'liver damage from drug use'.
This can happen instantaneously or it can take a long time or anything in between.
Everyone is different.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi
Hey, i'm all for the "self-defense" claim. HOWEVER, if someone were following you, acting "suspicious", what would you do?

I'd walk the 100 yards to my house .. go inside and lock the door .. and perhaps call 911.
I would NOT stalk the person who was legally walking in the neighborhood.
I would NOT attack that person. That would be illegal and foolish.

Martin had 4 1/2 minutes to walk the 100 yards. easy-peasy. Instead he ILLEGALLY attacked Zimmerman who was in his legal rights to be walking the neighborhood.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
It’s scary to put your life in the hands of members of this society we live in today.

Oh man that's so true. Listening to the 'rule by mob mentality' and 'grab the torches and pitchfork's people who have been posting on these boards ... I would be scared to death to have those kinds of minds being the ones to determine my fate. Rule by emotion .. not by fact. YIKES.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Hey, i'm all for the "self-defense" claim. HOWEVER, if someone were following you, acting "suspicious", what would you do?

Thing is that's your whole premise. He was following him, which at the end of the day, even if it caused TM's death was not illegal.

Nothing you say, argue, or distort will change that fact. Not even a juror who has regrets can change that fact. The conclusions that were made followed by the verdict proves that.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

If she really felt strong in her conviction that he was guilty then she should of stuck with her guns.

But there you have it. Under the law there wasn't enough evidence to convict.

That is what is actually refreshing, that she recognized her duty to issue a ruling based on the law, and NOT her feelings.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028

Thing is that's your whole premise. He was following him, which at the end of the day, even if it caused TM's death was not illegal.

Nothing you say, argue, or distort will change that fact. Not even a juror who has regrets can change that fact. The conclusions that were made followed by the verdict proves that.

just like nothing anyone says will change the fact that Zimmerman IS a woman/cop beating, vigilante, stalker, and murderer that got saved by the law

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by seabag
It’s scary to put your life in the hands of members of this society we live in today.

Oh man that's so true. Listening to the 'rule by mob mentality' and 'grab the torches and pitchfork's people who have been posting on these boards ... I would be scared to death to have those kinds of minds being the ones to determine my fate. Rule by emotion .. not by fact. YIKES.
Sorry to say, you're one of the ring leaders to that mob, that feels it necessary to carry a firearm in public without having to wearing a uniform, with badge. Never mind the fact that some even are permitted to owning a firearm, after they've been arrested SEVERAL TIMES for DOMESTIC VIOLENCE. That's the scary part.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Baddguy

That proves nothing, and quite frankly I have no idea what point you're trying to make either.

My point was that following TM that night wasn't illegal even if it resulted in TM's death. anything else beyond that; History of both characters doesn't have to do with following someone or the law making it illegal.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by WonderBoi

That's a bunch of crap.
Now she feels bad.

If she really felt strong in her conviction that he was guilty then she should of stuck with her guns.

But there you have it. Under the law there wasn't enough evidence to convict.

I think that they tried to give him to high of a charge, if they would have gave him a lesser charge he may not have gotten death or life, but still plenty of time, and maybe could reopen the trial in the future when someone could find a way to present more evidence, maybe a whistle blower who he had told something to.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

my point is Trayvon had no idea who he was up against...he should have fought harder

he fought the vigilante and the law won

edit on 26-7-2013 by Baddguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baddguy
the fact that Zimmerman IS a woman/cop beating, vigilante, stalker, and murderer that got saved by the law

Um ... no.

He never beat a woman. He, and the woman in question, were arguing and they both took out restraining orders against each other. And when they cooled down, they both withdrew their restraining orders.

And he never 'beat a cop'. An undercover cop in a bar was harassing a friend of Zimmermans, so Zimmerman stepped in. This was when he was 19 or 20. The cop pressed charges but later dropped them because the cop himself was out of line.

And no, he isn't a murderer. He shot in self defense. The facts are there.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Never mind the fact that some even are permitted to owning a firearm, after they've been arrested SEVERAL TIMES for DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.

Do you ever stop telling lies???

Zimmerman was never convicted for domestic violence. ALL charges dropped. He is not a criminal.
And when someone is not a criminal, they are allowed to own a firearm to protect themselves.
Good thing too .. otherwise ZImmerman would be dead at the hands of that thug Martin.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
reply to post by Baddguy

That proves nothing, and quite frankly I have no idea what point you're trying to make either.

My point was that following TM that night wasn't illegal even if it resulted in TM's death. anything else beyond that; History of both characters doesn't have to do with following someone or the law making it illegal.

The point he is trying to make is obvious. Zimmerman, instead of being a hero because he shot dead a 17 year old kid, is a piece of trash.

Last I heard murder was illegal.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by djr33222
Last I heard murder was illegal.

Good thing that Zimmerman isn't guilty of murder then, eh?
Self defense is legal. (even though some folks here don't want to admit that.)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Never mind the fact that some even are permitted to owning a firearm, after they've been arrested SEVERAL TIMES for DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.

Do you ever stop telling lies???

Zimmerman was never convicted for domestic violence. ALL charges dropped. He is not a criminal.
And when someone is not a criminal, they are allowed to own a firearm to protect themselves.
Good thing too .. otherwise ZImmerman would be dead at the hands of that thug Martin.

Riiight. So a judge just saw fit to GRANT a civil motion filed by his ex-fiance for a restraining order alleging domestic violence

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

you're one of the ring leaders to that mob, that feels it necessary to carry a firearm in public without having to wearing a uniform, with badge.

2nd Amendment rights .... I am allowed to carry a firearm if I wish for whatever reason I wish.
If I wish to protect myself, I can. Too bad you don't believe in the US Constitution and the rights
that come with it. No one needs a badge or a uniform to carry self protection. That's absurd.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

An undercover cop in a bar was harassing a friend of Zimmermans, so Zimmerman stepped in
Seems to me, like this guy is always in the middle of something. Doesn't he know how to MIND HIS OWN BUSINESS??? Even in the alleged rescue he just made, how come dude doesn't know how to: 'MOVE ALONG'. Always in the Kool-Aid. He needs HELP. He's got "super-hero" complex, or something.

Sad thing is....they want to give him back his firearm? SERIOUSLY??? My God...why has Thou forsaken the U.S.? Oh wait, never mind!

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

yea so because he wasn't convicted it never happened
ooooookkkkkk

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join