It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

------FORUM GUIDELINES------

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Skeptics site

So haters?

He can do what he damn well pleases.

Like exercising that TV remote don't like something change the channel.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
reply to post by alienreality

Actually, right now the most-secure communications method is the Messenger app on iPhones, iPad, and Mac computers.

A few app-makers are looking at even-more-secure chat and voice-over-IP apps for mobile devices.

Thank you for sharing this info SO, nice to know there are at least some options to fight against illegal surveillance..

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Welcome, to the new Posse Comitatus forum:

Good,it's about time for more truth on ATS.

Resistence is needed as times are striking harder and harder.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

alienreality
What would help defeat the illegal NSA surveillance would be for people to go out and buy encrypted (black box) type UHF/VHF radios

Except that the manufacturers are require to register the master decryption keys with the FCC in order to qualify for sale in the US.

As a former ham radio operator, I have some experience there.

I see this as going to be a great forum.

For example, I have a SW receiver. On a number of occasions I have heard, on dead channels, folks sending out sets on numerical code. Say a series of numbers in lines of 10 and groups of 10 for example. One was a male with English accent, a woman with middle east accent, one in Spanish and another in English with south of the border accent.
edit on 25-7-2013 by Logarock because: n

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

I see this as going to be a great forum.

Me too. I already marked it as a favorite.

-SAP-
edit on 25-7-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

REALLY ?
What the NSA is doing is not relevent to telcom ?
Switching ? Ever heard of Transmission, voice,data,video circuits and IP. Microwave,cellular,radio and sat. ?
It's all telcom.
I started work in the 70's , when phones only made and recieved calls. Before pagers and cell phones.
I helped install, fire up and test the new equipment that makes it possible for people to what ever they want to do on their land lines, cell phones and computers.From just talking to down loadng games ,music ,data, and movies.
What ever our government monitors is not hard by the simple fact that ALL R and D in communication is monitored and controlled by the government and almost ALL funding and grants come from the government.
The government knows every piece of equipment and what it can do, and has the proto type.
It not hard to monitor any network when you have an access point and have a piece of equipment in the network that can monitor any line with all access codes.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I've already made a small poo in the corner, thus marking my territory.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
Hopefully all the Far right post their stuff here instead of making everything into politics on the other forums!

So i can permanently disable this forum!

Don't worry - we won't miss your posts in this forum. I would say that the majority of us have moved beyond the left-right illusion that "they" use to keep us divided and preoccupied with blaming the "other side". Most of us are totally aware that both sides share equal blame.

But you go ahead and keep your head in the sand all you want! I guess you are implying that the current dictatorial police state we are in is all due to those "gun-totin', bible thumpin', redneck far right whackos"?

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Question what comes under advocating drug use?

Eg" I say I think such and such should be legal" Does that come under advocating?

What's the line is what I meant to say?

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

crazyewok
Eg" I say I think such and such should be legal" Does that come under advocating?

Yes.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

THANK YOU FOR THIS! WE NEED THIS TO GET ORGANIZED!!!!

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I've already made a small poo in the corner, thus marking my territory.
Chatting?

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

OLD HIPPY DUDE
REALLY ?
What the NSA is doing is not relevent to telcom ?

I never said that. I was responding to your question that I don't think there's anything you could post in the subject area that would violate the terms & conditions.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by tothetenthpower

How do we discuss our dissatisfaction with drug enforcement policies while also avoiding advocacy issues? I can't explain my malcontent without explaining why.

If the police can impound Grandma's car,
all her Christmas shopping,
and the cash in her purse,
because her grandson left a roach in the ashtray,
that is worth discussion.

It's simple.

Follow the money, NOT the high.

Mike

link   

LMAO, yeah, sure, here we can discuss drugs... lol. Basically If you as a member disagree with drugs being bad your advocating drugs. Yeesh.

link   

Thank you !
Don't want to violate t and c.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

crazyewok

Yes.

Thnaks for the reply.

Well theres not much to disscuss then as the Drug laws and War on drugs is automatcaly good as to say otherwise is a T&C violation

Sorry I dont mean to be pedantic. Just dont want fall foul of the T&C's .
edit on 25-7-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by tothetenthpower

How do we discuss our dissatisfaction with drug enforcement policies while also avoiding advocacy issues? I can't explain my malcontent without explaining why.
edit on 25-7-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

It's simple actually. For example, discussing the new laws in Washington state regarding recreational drug use and how they may go about regulating these new laws and if a country wide relaxation of the law may be beneficial financially to the country as a whole...etc. I think would be ok to discuss.

Saying how you can't wait to go fire up your bong in a public park because you love to get stoned and that it sucks that you have to hide in your house to get baked will probably not go over very well.

Edited to add: Yeah...what SO said below. Oh - and thanks for this new forum...but now you are probably on a more scrutinized federal watch list.

edit on 25-7-2013 by tallcool1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Senduko
LMAO, yeah, sure, here we can discuss drugs... lol.

Incorrect. General drug discussion is not allowed. Discussion of the war on drugs and disproportional law-enforcement and sentencing for drug-related crimes IS allowed.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

Dude I so want to pick your brain on the Anthony "the Pelican" device for wire tapping.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join