It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS points

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
What are those for? Can they be used for something? Im still working everything out here, thanks guys/girls.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Tylerdurden1

I got a secret decoder ring with mine. Darn thing wont even read the code on my Cap'n Crunch! Next time I'll just get one out of a box of Cracker Jacks!

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I used mine to get a tinfoil fedora, and glasses that supposedly reveal the true identity of disguised transdimensional reptilian shapeshifters in human form.

So far, I haven't seen any lizardmen - so either they are rare or these glasses were a waste of ATS points!

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Iam gonna put mine on black and double up.

Then I can afford one of Littled special dances

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

No. They aren't worth anything or at least I hope not. I had a rough couple of days and made some foolish comments, now I have negative points.
I hope I don't get a visit from the ATS collector!!!

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I used mine to purchase an ATS UFO... But I can't get the darn thing started...

-SAP-

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I found a website where you can cash your points in for vacation cruises. I think it may be a scam though... I just can't find Who-ville on a map...

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
you used to be able to use ats points to customize your avatar, now you can just do it at will. I think nowadays they just help determine your watts and karma scores.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Points used to play a huge part on ATS. You could purchase a new avatar background with them, you could change the color of your username, you could spend them to gain access to forum's and so on and on and on. In fact, here's one of the early thread's about them.

ABOUT ATS: The points system. (updated)

The old ATS store where you could purchase to spruce up your account.

ABOUT ATS: The ATS Store

Now, unfortunately, they don't mean all that much. They may do again one day, but right now not so much.
edit on 25-7-2013 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
When you get enough points, you can have yard privileges during your 'voluntary' visits to the rubber room. They can also be redeemed on the 'Mother Ship' for commissary coupons.
Or what RA said.

edit on 25-7-2013 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I use my points rating to track my progress and the usefulness of my contributions to the site. Thats probably the best use one can get out of them at the moment.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I never really noticed the points, heck I still dont know what the wats and karma mean lol

I would care more if I could buy shoes with them, oh and handbags, lots of handbags

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

you have a "point" there.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
A little Orphan Annie Decoder Ring.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinkerHaus
I used mine to get a tinfoil fedora, and glasses that supposedly reveal the true identity of disguised transdimensional reptilian shapeshifters in human form.

So far, I haven't seen any lizardmen - so either they are rare or these glasses were a waste of ATS points!

That made me spit out some coffee! That was too funny!

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
Points used to play a huge part on ATS. You could purchase a new avatar background with them, you could change the color of your username, you could spend them to gain access to forum's and so on and on and on. In fact, here's one of the early thread's about them.

ABOUT ATS: The points system. (updated)

The old ATS store where you could purchase to spruce up your account.

ABOUT ATS: The ATS Store

Now, unfortunately, they don't mean all that much. They may do again one day, but right now not so much.
edit on 25-7-2013 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

Word! Thats cool, now if only I can figure out what Microsoft points are for

Thank very much for the info!

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints
A little Orphan Annie Decoder Ring.

You sir are a god! I LOVE that movie! RA RA RA RARA RA RA RA RA

new topics

top topics

join