It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul Gosar: Your attorney general is a criminal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Yesterday during a speech on the House floor, Republican Rep. Paul Gosar took a moment to remind everyone of Attorney General Eric Holder's lawless record in the Department of Justice. Gosar has been leading a charge of no confidence against Holder for years and re-introduced his Resolution of No Confidence earlier this year. The Resolution calls for Holder's immediate resignation and has 137 co-sponsors in the House. Holder is still in criminal and civil contempt of Congress.

Now, Mr. Holder has been under intense scrutiny, and rightfully so.

Mr. Speaker, I rise today to shed light on Attorney General Eric Holder’s blatant disregard for the rule of law. Mr. Holder’s violations of the law are egregious and he should not be immune from the prosecution or given license to act without restraint. An ordinary citizen would go to jail for selling guns to Mexican drug cartels. An ordinary citizen would go to jail for secretly obtaining phone records and emails. An ordinary citizen would go to jail for lying to Congress about an investigation. What would happen to an ordinary citizen for lying to a judge? This is just a small part of what Attorney General Eric Holder is responsible for.

Well said sir!

It's about time that a politician spells out so clearly what most of us have been thinking for a long time. This criminal administration has to go.

So urce
edit on 25-7-2013 by madmac5150 because: Caffeine induced cranial clarity

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Another interesting quote from the article...

To this day Mr. Holder remains in contempt and has failed to produce the records the American people are entitled to see. For an administration that promised a new era of transparency, its secrecy and obstructionism has turned from hypocritical to ironic.

I have to wonder why there is such a lack of outrage in America, over this man's unbelievable record as Attorney General?

Not only that, but by virtue of the fact that he is still in his office...it is safe to conclude that President Obama supports Holder's actions (and almost certainly is the one directing him). Instead of turfing him out...and bringing criminal charges against him...Obama directs him to go on a witch hunt against George Zimmerman (another direct slap in the face of the judicial system in America).

Seriously...can there be any Obama supporters left who are still too blinded by his "hope" and "change" mantras to not see what is really going on in America?

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mobiusmale

I have to wonder why there is such a lack of outrage in America, over this man's unbelievable record as Attorney General?

If I didn't know better Id say they where putting something in the water to keep us all docile, judging from the lack of massive protest.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
These people clearly feel that they are above the law... and, at the moment anyway, I can't really blame them for that belief. When is the last time that one of these high ranking officials went to jail for crimes perpetrated while in office. They are more brazen now, because we have let them operate without real oversight for as long as we have...

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I saw this headline for a moment, and thought they busted the N.S.A.

US attorney in NJ announces largest alleged hacking, data breach scheme ever prosecuted in US

[url=http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/25/4-russians-1-ukrainian-hacked-corporations-over-7-years-losses-in-hundreds/?test=latestnews]Linkety-link[/ur l]

As attorney general, Mr. Holder and the D.O.J. surely have their hands in this... prosecuting the same crimes that our government now commits daily...
edit on 25-7-2013 by madmac5150 because: Chemtrail induced cranial dry heave

new topics

top topics

join