It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You take America For Granted

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

as I reference my own thread...

They just need to secede. The bible belt doesn't want to live in New York or San Fran anyway. Why should the left abandon 100 years of tax revenue development. Just take what they have. The remaining "red states" can be come the new US, minus some key ports. They can create a new capitol in Atlanta and spend thier days string up blacks and dragging homosexuals behind the bumber of their trucks (YEEE HAAWWW!!)

The more enlightened people can form a closer bond with Canada..it works geographically on each coast and work to perfect a level of wealth for everyone.

There is no friend anywhere - Lao Tse

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voice_of Doom
They just need to secede. The bible belt doesn't want to live in New York or San Fran anyway.

I've got news for you - the "bible belt" is everywhere.

The remaining "red states" can be come the new US, minus some key ports. They can create a new capitol in Atlanta and spend thier days string up blacks and dragging homosexuals behind the bumber of their trucks (YEEE HAAWWW!!)

It shouldn't have to be brought to your attention that Bush was elected by Dem's and Repubs, gay and straight, atheist and church-going. Same types that voted for Kerry, just in larger numbers. Why are you insulting such a large part of America?

How are you gonna secede when your neighbor says no thanks, I voted for Bush and I'm not leaving. Another news flash: not all Kerry supporters agree with you.

The more enlightened people

Oh, please.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Reply moved here.

[edit on (11/12/0404 by PistolPete]

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join