It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown creature found in Belarus.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
it's probably the 4th mini horse of the apocalypse....

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

after reading the headline i thought they found a picture of Alexander Lukashenko...

well he is at least a dying breed.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Raccoon dog?Okay call me crazy but I believe that raccoons and dogs are two different species.Therefore they can not mate i.e. reproduce. Now if someone has something as proof that they can show,I'm all ears.But so far as I know they can not.I did a quick internet search and yeah they can't reproduce.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carreau
Am I the only one who thinks this looks like a mongoose?

It looks like a mongoose, alright. Except maybe a little fatter around the middle section (not so long and slinky).

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Oh noes.. it's a Bloated Mongoose... Kill it!!! Oh, wait...
edit on 26/7/13 by fr33kSh0w2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
It's not an unkown species, they were breeding in 1939 and probably just got loose.
Creepy though, kind of like a chupacabra thing, but the neck is really long for racoon/dog species.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I keep raccoon dogs at my animal sanctuary, that is exactly what this is, but the poor guy definitely has a bad case of mange! They usually have very long, thick fur (which is what they are bred for).

Just to clarify, a raccoon dog is no relation to a raccoon or a dog. It is a species of japanese fox called a tanuki, but as it has a mask like a raccoon it is often called a raccoon dog.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join