It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jay Leno Said Obama "Guys" Listen To Mobile Phones In A 60 Mile Radius.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Okay I am not trying to blow some gigantic argument up here. But, I am just watching a re-run of Top Gear on Dave (British channel(Yes I am that guy who watches them))... And Jay Leno just happens to bet the guest on this particular episode. During the interview, he explains about what happens when Obama visits his show.....

www.youtube.com...

Skip to 1:15 for the point of interest, however just watch the first 2 mins or so and you will get a better idea.

Watched it?.... Weird huh?

Now, in light of everything recently, I find it weird that this didn't cause much kafuffle?

Please excuse if this has been posted before. But I wanted to share it with you.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
That was weird...yikes....I also thought it was strange that certain members of Leno's staff were "asked" not to come into work while the POTUS was in the studio...I wonder what the criteria for that is...

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by brace22

That was a good clip. Jay is very funny. It does make you wonder why this hasn't been blow out of proportion.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by brace22

Nice find!

It wouldn't surprise me at all. The Government is in the business to "know" who is around the President. Im sure those that dont favor the President are viewed as Persons of Interest, and not welcomed around him.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

My first thought is criminal record or maybe even political interest. I doubt the people sent home were important. I reckon they were producers etc with conflicting interests who could make him look bad.

ALSO.... If Jay Leno knows about all this..... How much else does he and the powerful celebs know?

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by KnightFire

I guess because it was in Britain... I very much doubt the interview stayed in its entire form when broadcast over in America.

link   

I guess because it was in Britain... I very much doubt the interview stayed in its entire form when broadcast over in America.

link   

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by brace22

My first thought is criminal record or maybe even political interest. I doubt the people sent home were important. I reckon they were producers etc with conflicting interests who could make him look bad.

ALSO.... If Jay Leno knows about all this..... How much else does he and the powerful celebs know?

That is a very good question, I have often wondered the same thing. Celebs can potentially influence public opinion in profound ways, but rarely do you see them speak out about anything too controversial politically in any real serious manner. Often times celebs are fundraising for different causes, which is fine I guess. Charlie Sheen did try on 911, but I guess his personal vices over shadowed his very valid concerns. I wonder if the Pres ever responded to his letter.....? I will try and find that.......

edit: This was all I could find.......the one true thing he may have said is that Al Quada caused these attacks, and since they were started and trained by the CIA to begin with, and in essence is a part of US military operations, at least that's who was put in power in Libya....sorry, getting off topic....here's the video....

edit on 25-7-2013 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I did not know Sheen did that?! YES please try and find out!!! If you dig anything up either post here or message me!!

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by brace22

Here's the original if you had not seen this before.....does kinda make you wonder if his reputation was was slandered more then what was reasonable for a Hollywood Bad Boy...and it did seem shows like Jay Leno and others were particularly hard on him in the MSM.....LOL...I wonder if Politicians had people following them around everywhere....how many hookers and drugs would come into play...hey that might make a "reality" TV show, lol...or at least a funny thread....hmmmm...gotta think about that..

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
You could bet If i worked for leno, i would have been asked to leave as well..
They would want anyone there that didnt like him..

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   

It is kinda funny.

What you say about slandering is intriguing. The guy clearly has a beef with 9/11 etc, and then is completely put down pretty much by MSM.

Thanks for posting that!

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

When did this video come out?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by brace22

Honestly, I've never seen a broasdcast list for this show here in the states. You make a good point, I bet the interview could have been edited for American TV and then the MSM just brushed it under the carpet.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

It appears this video was made in 2010 by Charlie Sheen, as far as I can find the President never directly responded to him. The video got about 3 and 1/2 million hits that I can see....and this does seem to fit the time frame when Sheen was publicly assassinated in MSM , not that he didn't give them plenty of ammo, but just seemed overkill and I have wondered if there was a connection between him confronting the President on 911 and his downward spiral, IDK ?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel

It appears this video was made in 2010 by Charlie Sheen, as far as I can find the President never directly responded to him. The video got about 3 and 1/2 million hits that I can see....and this does seem to fit the time frame when Sheen was publicly assassinated in MSM , not that he didn't give them plenty of ammo, but just seemed overkill and I have wondered if there was a connection between him confronting the President on 911 and his downward spiral, IDK ?

Thanks for the info! This is very interesting and makes complete sense on why the MSM went after him. As you said "not that he didn't give them plenty of ammo." I'm now wondering how indepth Charlie's involvement with the conspiracy world actually is? Does him and Jesse Ventura talk? Would be interesting to find out.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
First of he is telling a story. Secondly we have a testimonial evidence and admission of a far greater reaching invasion of privacy. So ill say this is an intersting bit of entertainment.
edit on 26-7-2013 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

After all the talk on this thread, and our assumptions on how celebs may have more info on conspiracy etc than the regular joe....

Makes you wonder.... How many celebs actually participate in the craft of conspiracy theory. Maybe there are some here on ATS?!?!! We will never really find out, as it is potentially a career smasher. If your in the public highlight and loved by the MSM. Your never gonna come out and talk about Area 51 etc.

Sheen probably did it because he had nothing left to lose, and the MSM tried as hard as they could to turn him over, but he is the rare exception and pulled himself back... ish.

If so many of us love being on here, conversing and denying ignorance (Great plug), it's not hard to imagine that someone like Brad Pitt or Sandra Bullock is on here doing the same thing. People will say "No they would never do that", but you cannot honestly say there is 100% chance of that not happening.

Isn't/Wasn't Robbie Williams a member on here?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Merinda

What are you trying to say man? Sorry I'm confused. Are you just saying Leno is over dramatising?

new topics

top topics

join