It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edward Snowden: Do You Even Exist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I am finding the entire Edward Snowden situation to be a bit strange. We have one of the most popular news stories of the year about this guy, who first escapes to Hong Kong, then to Russia, where he is allegedly holed up at the Moscow airport for over a month, yet......

1. We have no video footage of the guy
2. We have no pictures of the guy
3. We have no interviews of the guy
4. We have no pictures of him in Moscow at all.

For over a month he is in the Airport, and not one video crew, not one news crew, not one investigative reporter has interviewed the guy? Not one news crew has filmed the guy sleeping, or otherwise, "living" at the airport? Even from a distance? No pics of him shoving down a Big Mac at the Moscow McDonalds?

RT.COM has not, for the sake of embarrassing the USA, captured any footage of the "traitorous American" to rub it in the face of the US Government?

Then we have the recycled picture of Snowden all over the net, but in different photoshopped perspectives, but only one or two actual photos of the guy. See what I mean here:

LINK

I just don't get it. One would think that his image would be all over the place. But yet, nothing.

I don't think the guy is real. Something doesn't make sense here. What are your thoughts?

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
eh?

www.guardian.co.uk...

there are plenty of videos

try google

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
mobile.reuters.com...

He's got his own "room" apparently. I don't think Russian government wants him strolling around.

TextKucherena confirmed Snowden was staying somewhere in the many corridors and rooms of the transit area between the runway and passport control - an area Russia considers neutral territory - and that he had learned the Russian for "Hi", "Bye-bye" and "I'll ring you."

edit on 25-7-2013 by Isittruee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

Buy a plane ticket to Moscow and find him yourself at the airport......If "he" is a real person.....

Sounds like a good boogeyman name......

"He", if there is a he, will be demonized by the USA and will be the next #1 terrorist in America.....

We have seen it before and we will definitely see it again......Just so happens we never seem to get pics of videos of these so called #1 terrorists.....All the technology in the world and not a pic of the last boogeyman's death...OBL

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I think he meant videos of the guy in a sleeping bag in the Moscow airport.
Or at the Moscow diner, or anywhere in any airport in all of Russia.

OP, are you suggesting that Snowden = s1m2wo?

Mike

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Does anyone believe he spent one night at the Airport?

They put him in a nice bugged apartment.

He's not going anywhere until Vlad squeezes every drop of information from this guy.

I too find this whole drama to be highly suspicious.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I covered this in a thread a few days back. Link

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
People will believe anything, so, i guess he does exist. No need for 'proof'. That's what they told me.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
People seem to imagine he's stuck on a bench seat or curled up on the floor like he honestly would be at almost any American Airport. It was surprising to learn, not every nation builds their transportation system and services to treat people like big cows that need rammed through the chute with as much care as using a forklift at times.

V-Express built on the basis of European Capsule Hotels. Primary difference from Japanese analogue is that rooms of “V-Express” Hotel not so much look like capsules as resemble cabins of cruise liner. To stay in such room is unalloyed pleasure- soft lighting, exquisite interior in light colors make you feel lightness and comfort.

Capsule Hotel at Sheremetyevo gives a nice opportunity to pass the time before a flight. Designers of a Hotel complex took care that everything in the room was maximum comfortable and caused only positive emotions. Rooms in one part of a Hotels at Sheremetyevo have a beautiful land view. Rooms in other part designed in such way that nonexistence of windows in no case affected the comfortable staying of the guests. Rooms designed in light colors due to which it is created a feeling of light and airiness.
Source

In some ways, it's just a prison cell by another name ...but compared to the real cell the Feds surely have ready for him? I'll bet he figures it's luxury fit for royalty by comparison. ...I'd also be invisible if I were him. Recall how Ricin was first used by the Soviets to assassinate someone with the tip of an Umbrella? If he's public, there are a thousand ways to kill him....and he's among people now who invented half of them, personally. I'm sure he's doing what he's being told to do with now by those who know best how to keep him alive.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Well, I've just had a quick look around my house, and I can't see him anywhere, so I guess he's a fabrication.

Not that you should believe me. Because you should only not believe things when there is no reason not to believe them. Otherwise you're being fooled or something, because you can't see the truth.

And as I said, I've had a look and he's no where to be found around here...

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by christoph
eh?

www.guardian.co.uk...

there are plenty of videos

try google

Yes, that video does exist...but nothing after that video. I believe that video was the "intro" video that the media / government / TPTB used to "introduce" him to us.

And for other comments here, the media has portrayed him as "stuck" in limbo at the Airport. Again I ask, why are there no news crews, either US, Brit, or Russian, asking this guy questions? Nothing. As if he doesn't exist.

Why dont we know anything about this guy? Married? Girlfriend/Boyfriend. Dog? Cat? If it were anyone else, we would have the media broadcasting blood type, HIV status, and everything else...but with this guy, it is as if he is a ghost.

new topics

top topics

join