It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Artifacts explanation is a LIE

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So as not to get caught up in some Abbot and Costello routine...

My original contention was that NASA is the only real regular space presence,... and as being such, it is a gatekeeper to the real long-term analysis of near space as a whole as it is studied on this planet.

Hearing from a NASA voice should be listened to in such light...

So, until that is not the case,...I would hope that most intelligent souls would think that an important aspect in the study of "space"...

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
# 26

Just for historical record. The man on the radio talked about Israelis being on board the shuttle, and that accordingly there was, in fact, added security, which did cause me to pay attention. It was early in the midwest (murica). I was driving. I was wondering where they got the balls to script such a thing for media play, let alone to add security for 'Israelis'. God's truth.

Then the DJ played a Tull classic I'd never heard before:

www.youtube.com... (To Cry You a Song) Dig the Leslie on vocals.

A little later, the news broke. The added security was in vain. Contact was lost. The whole 'added security' for Israelis angle was dropped, accordingly.

Searching my case, can't find what they're looking for...

And they never will find it.
edit on 6-8-2013 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I'fd forgotten about this image from the ISS, viewing the persistent ion trail laid down by a shuttle reentry fireball:

Imagine a camera on the ground beneath the track takes a time exposure. As soon as the aperture opens the already-existing white streak gets captured.

These reentries look like nothing else ever seen by humans before. It's completely understandable that people for whom such an effect lies beyond their earthside experience base would initially be puzzled by the consequences of imaging them.

But studying the reports of eyewitnesses, and pictures such as this, can help you realize that the notorious zig zag AKA "lightning bolt" really is only a camera artifact, and nobody was lying.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Just imagine the following movie script scenario for the ill-fated Columbia last mission:

An islamic extremist group with "outside" help (say maybe Iran) through hacking managed to override the control of the shuttle from both the crew and NASA (ground control).

Then it contacts the White House with a list of demands to be satisfied within 24 hours in order to allow crew/NASA to regain control. If those demands are not satisfied they will crash the shuttle over a major US city. The presence of the israeli pilot (he participated on a famous israeli air raid) adds an additional significance to their attack.

The POTUS after consulting it´s National Security Council (I dont recall the actual name of this advisory group) decides to shot down Columbia during reentry if the attempts to regain contral fails.
If the worst scenario prevails the official truth will be that the Columbia was lost during reentry due to faulty heat shielding (in order to avoid public humilliation of the US and the exposure of its vulnerabilities to hacking).

The rest of the script is the known situation.

Disclaimer: I dont want to offend anyone!
I present my condolences to the families of the Columbia crew. They shall not be forgotten!

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join