It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If we can imagine it, it already exists

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

If you think it then it's instantly manifested on a higher plane of consciousness.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason0508
If we can imagine it, it already exists. Hang in there with me for a second. This is my Thursday morning random philosophical thought. We can not imagine a color that does not exist, nor a sound that does not exist. How is it we, or do we come up with ideas that do not exist? Is it possible that anything we can imagine exists somewhere out there? Maybe mythological Roman or Greek creatures for example/little grey aliens........do our ideas actually come from out of no where? Or do they come from some pre-existing knowledge that we have buried deep down that we can't access?

First of all, the Jin or any other myth from any other culture cannot be compared to the grey aliens. Second, the greys are not doing now what they were doing in the 70s. We are talking specifically of lighted ships hover over cars and lifting them up, also hovering over cattle and lifting them up.

You would ask why the Americas and not the far east? One because it was only a handful of people who figured it out and two because the aliens chose.

Our mind is sometimes the opposite of reality, and we imagine things every day that do not exist.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

We are the multiverse. We are the multiverse creating itself. This is why I believe that existence is expanding. There is more and more room needed to contain all the realities that everyone, every sentient being everywhere, creates on a daily basis, for millions / billions of years. The multiverse, I believe, needs the real estate, so it makes more. I have been wrong before, so.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeMason0508

Correct me if my understanding is wrong. My thoughts on this subject are that in a world of infinite realities, and possibilities if you imagine something regarding ones self then you have created that reality somewhere. So if I sit here and imagine myself as say for example a rodeo clown, then somewhere in another reality, my life choices have led me down the path to enact this as a possibility.

I suggest that too the saying. As above, so below. That anything that we manifest in a higher realm, we are pushing our reality on this earth towards this possibility ?

A simplified version of a much larger and more in-depth hypothesis, I know, but do you consider there to be any merit in this?

Namaste
~sacri~
edit on 17-10-2013 by Sacri because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Maaaaan you better hope not!
I am a Sci Fi artist and some things I imagine are pretty nasty.
On the other hand I like Klingons so I guess it's as wide as it is long.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join