It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Unify Black, White and All

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Racism is a problem but I saw just now on RT a brilliant way of starting to unify all peoples.

A Black man was calling for the nationialisation of the Banks. In the crowd below were people all together in this one cause from every spectrum of the human race.

That unified spirit was a joy to see even if it was over a very sad and politically disgraceful thing - the repossession of a home.

Repossession happens due to numerous causes but the giant among the pygmies of reasons why is bankers fraud.

Unification of our species will be won by our supporting, respecting each other and helping each other so we stand united.

We all have a common enemy whose power whittles eventually down into a handful of the greediest and most unscrupulous people in the world, those who own and control the banking system and its subsidiaries. Its important to remember that ordinary bank employees are not the ones behind our misery and financial enslavement.

We know the bankers policy of financial flood followed by financial drought are this minority's weapon of mass destruction and, a policy that does not collapse the financial infrastructure of our different countries which is probably the banker's main threat to our governments, is our only possible option. It would also be the best means of disempowering this group and punishing them. (they have to put their money somewhere)

The Black Man was right when he said we need to Nationalize the Banks and I would support this man to his goal with all my heart and be proud to stand next to him.

Nationalization as a punishment for crimes against humnanity. It also means the banks could be brought down into managable size once again.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shiloh7
Repossession happens due to numerous causes

Nonsense. Repossession happens because people buy stuff which they can not afford. It's as simple as that.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
So basically if we can get everyone to target their anger at something as a collective rather than at each other, that would solve the problem?

Why not cut the source of anger in the first place.

People like to be angry and have prejudices, its a sad fact.
edit on 25-7-2013 by Briles1207 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Tweek the genes so everybody ends up the same colour. The only way!

Otherwise unity/unification will never happen.

I am currently watching a US program "The week the women left town" on lifetime channel.

Its about a town in S Carolina wher all the women leave their mean to cope for a week.

The whites go their church and the blacks go to their church. No blacks at the white church and no blacks at the white church.

The white business owners have black staff doing the low level jobs etc

This is how it is in USA. You have a Obama but nothing change. Because he just a puppet for the PTB whites.

Look at the Zimm case!

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
The title is speaking of some good intention and solution I seek.

The Black Man was right when he said we need to Nationalize the Banks and I would support this man to his goal with all my heart and be proud to stand next to him.

Maybe , but nationalizing these banks with these process , is more like nationalizing war machine , or nationalizing SS army.

The system and process must change.That is more important than changing the owner or title.

We all have a common enemy whose power whittles eventually down into a handful of the greediest and most unscrupulous people in the world

I think that the root of many problems is satan and how it enslaves people. Doesn't matter how many times we change leaders and systems , corrupted people won't let innocent justful system work.

IMO we should stand against that enemy. We are all potential greedy blood sucker banksters as long as we are not aware of the dangers. We are all potential Hitlers as long as we think we are better than him , as long as we don't have the power.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Invent a disease to put everyone in coma when they see someone with different skin tone and part of their brain lights up in pure hatred.

Problem solved..

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

I said repossessions happens for many reasons. But apart from the 'above my limit cases' what about those who loose their jobs, get sick, etc

The banks are very specific as to who they lend to and in the UK we have had several waves of flush money and then its withdrawn. This also goes on in the business world also.

The bankers markets then gamble on products prices in the future and again they make massive profits but those profits are getting into fewer and fewer hands.

We need causes to unite over and the financial problems nearly all of us are facing should be one where we can all unite together because this way we can eventually get change.

In the UK we have two old cases (Lawrence) and a PCwhich were racist killings and these have suddenly poped up almost one could say to divide people, despite the fact that most whites and well as blacks were appalled by both.

Racism causes divisions and also a distraction and the heat is on against bankers not getting punished for their fraud whilst the rest of us have to live by the law.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Briles1207

I feel that because we can so easily become divided and uncooperative we are easily exploited. A little more solidarity and not knee jerk reactions would make all of us as 'publics at large', a lot harder to manipulate, and this needs to be understood by all of us.

Currently more and more people are experiencing the downward slope despite the politicians saying saying things are getting better and producing figures that show .001 % increase in our finances. That's bul...it we aren't in real life getting better or even stabllising.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

I bet your programme is quite interesting but it shows only one thing on a very small scale which isn't the case so much in the UK and probably parts of the USA. Its almost as though blacks and whites are ranged in unskilled work and partially skilled work. To put a hardline divide down though as to who the real PTB are, I would look to the European Royal families and then the interesting little group that control their finances - they may not fit into either a black or white group. The average black or white Joe isn't a part of this elite.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

I don't agree with some of your points although much of what you say in right.

I do feel that unless you change the 'owners' you will never get change to a system which they set up and maintain. Why would they change something so successful and legally protected.

I don't consider Satan a realistic individual who has made all mankind greedy. No one has ever seen Satan and just how old do you think a Satan would be?

Not all mankind is greedy and exploitative. Mankind does come with flaws but only a small percentage of people are truly evil in actions to others. Most people will do what they can to help if help is needed. You ever seen how much money is raised when a catastrophy happens and how many volunteers do what they can. We are told by many religious men that we are all evil etc but that's their bread and butter business and reason for their jobs.

new topics

top topics

join