It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Witch Bloodline

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I have a question, hope some of you can maybe assist me. I am a girl in my twenties. I was at a meeting, there was a lady that came up to me, took my hands in hers and told me that I have a White Witch Bloodline in me, that she could identify it through an unseen magic bracelet that she can see on my arm, that all white witches has such a bracelet on. Just to make the story more clear, I am not a witch by practicing nature at all, I have never done any magic or spells. I was not raised in witchcraft or paganism. So my questions will be the following
1. Is there such a thing as a witch bloodline?
2. If there is and I do belong to this bloodline, what does this mean?
3. Is there a way all witches can identify each other, like with the unseen magic bracelet?
4. Even though I don't practice magic or I am not a witch, why do I have a magic bracelet on?
5. And if you can shed anymore light on the subject at hand, i will really appreciate it. I tried and 'googled' some of the stuff, but I run at a dead end every time.
6. Or was the woman a fake?

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by lizzapuppy

I can't categorize myself as a witch. I also do not openly practice witchcraft, often. I am relatively familiar with it, and use some rituals from time to time. I have numerous different amazing abilities, however (without the need of practicing witchcraft). At this point in my life, my most accurate label would have to be an Indigo.

I do KNOW when I've met a witch. It's a certain feeling someone gives off, and being an experienced Sensitive, I am very in tune with these feelings. I've met practicing witches, and I've met people who are witches, and don't even know it (but I do). I've helped make a number of people aware of their gift, and have helped guide people down their natural path. I have NEVER seen a bracelet on anyone, ever. I've never even heard of that, but I also haven't researched witchcraft that deeply. I've been approached by other witches that have been in absolute awe and completely mesmerized by me, telling me that I'm a witch as well. I'm always like duhhh, lol, because I'm already very much aware of what I am. To my understanding, a White Witch is a good witch... a healer at the very least.

Explore what's in your heart.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
There's a nice medieval method to determine whether you are a witch or not.

Tie a heavy stone around the alleged witches neck and push her into deep water. A real witch will float even with the stone around the neck, while non-witches will simply drown. Quite simple actually and absolutely fool proof.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   

My friend, a hereditary witch, told me that there is no such thing as a white witch. A witch is a witch, and as such, some people are good, and some are bad. Just like everyone else.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   

If someone told me something like that I would of wrote down her contact info. lol

3. Is there a way all witches can identify each other, like with the unseen magic bracelet?

Maybe she recognizes you from a past life.

Even though I don't practice magic or I am not a witch, why do I have a magic bracelet on?

You don't have to pratice magic to be a witch, most witches do magic all the time and don't even realize it.

If you really want to find out if your a witch or not, there is only one thing to do.... try some spells.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Your right, evil only resides in the hearts of men.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Say "Scikomon sananchous honaya" three times slowly. If nothing happens then you are not a witch.

I just made those words up and tried them and nothing happened, showing I am not a witch

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Maybe she is trying to form a covering.
love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

She lied to you. How much did you pay her?

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Does this cause you to worry or be afraid? Please don't give it any place in your mind. You can't be born into anything like that. You make all the choices in your life. You alone.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
Maybe she is trying to form a covering.
love and harmony
Whateva

lol sorry i was using a stupid i pad thingy, i meant to say, that i think she is looking for others to join in a coven with her.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Witches tend to know each other. I think I have a neon witch sign on my head though I dress as normal as I can and never wear jewelry or tattoos to out myself...

I think the woman was crazy myself. A witch is as a witch does.

Do you constantly manifest what you want? Have crazy good luck? A green arm instead of a green thumb? Do hurt animals and birds seek you out? Do a lot of people just hate you even though you try your best to be nice to them? I think these things are what give me away...

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Maybe she's a black witch and wants to throw down on some epic turn-based Final Fantasy style dueling?

Seriously though: If you have any real desire to investigate her claim further, start doing some research on your ancestry. Where did you come from, where did your bloodline immigrate from? Was anyone a Wiccan maybe? Or some kind of occult practitioner? This might be hard to find out, especially if it was far back, or maybe an embarrassment that has been buried. You could try finding her, or doing more in depth research because, despite its prolific results, Google does not find everything.

You could also seek out local groups in your area and talk to them, perhaps just ask to talk without explaining what happened and see if they have a similar reaction upon meeting you. A sort of "blind" test, if you will. Or just approach it para-scientifically and start from the ground up in whatever rituals witches do - something I have no direct knowledge of.

Alternatively you can go about your life and file it away as an odd event, because it is entirely possible the person you encountered had any number of mental illness or was under some kind of medication. She could be perfectly normal, overall, but someone who believes so strongly in her own supposed abilities that she tries to enforce them on other people.

That's in no way a knock against people who have have extra sensory or spiritual powers, just a cautionary statement that some people -believe- they have something special and contort their reality to fit, including their interactions with other people.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Wow Hogwarts is recruiting early this year.

Jokes aside. If there are lightworkers, then why couldn't there be any white witches?
My understanding is that white witches use their 'talent' to help, whereas dark or black witches use it for curses, etc..
Follow your gut instinct. Like someone said, she could be trying to start a coven, or she is actually a seer as well and was telling you the truth. If I were you, I'd try to contact her and find out how she gained this knowledge about you, and explain more about this bracelet.
edit on 25-7-2013 by Rainbowresidue because: grammar

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Stop doing drugs, watching harry potter and peter pan and go outside and experience nature often and for extended periods of time.

Then you will become a white witch bloodline.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion

Stop doing drugs, watching harry potter and peter pan and go outside and experience nature often and for extended periods of time.

Then you will become a white witch bloodline.

How does this help her initial question though? She hasn't done anything "witch" related, per the OP's statements - it doesn't sound like this is something she was looking for.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I'm not very well versed on the subject but there certainly are people here who could help and guide you.

My initial reaction is to say that a 'witch' is someone who actively practices witchcraft. So to answer your question, no you are not a witch. This is not to say that you born with a gift, talent, predisposition...or whatever else but the choice to explore it is yours alone. If this interests you then follow your heart (as someone else said) and hopefully you'll find some answers.

I can't speak for the woman who told you this. Could it be your aura she saw and not really a bracelet? Or is it an extremely rare phenomenon? I don't know. Try contacting woodwych and maybe she give you some insight.

Best of luck.

Roma

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Witchcraft is not hereditary. Before the pagan religions were steamrolled by Christianity witchcraft was a profession, just like tribal shamanism, and the rites and rituals of the priestly caste. You are a witch because you want to be a witch, not because of some magical bracelet.

The woman was pulling your leg. She's read too much Harry Potter, or watched too many teen-themed witch movies and television shows, where the "chosen one" has the potential to balances the force... er, wait, sorry, wrong fandom!

If you want to be a witch, be a witch because you want to, not because somebody told you that you already are.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by UnmitigatedDisaster

If you think your going to be involved with anything esoteric or magical or witchery or whatever you want to call it and not have a serious and strong connection with nature your wrong.

Get back to basics people. Go start a relationship with mother nature shell guide you the rest of the way. You gotta be able to hear her and understand her first though.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join