It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic experience I had today.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I've had psychic experiences off and on for my entire life, but I've never really been able to control them... I would say they happen every 3-6 months or so, and with the exception of one that's a year old and hasn't come true yet, all have come to pass fairly soon after seeing it (most happen within a couple hours, one took nearly a year).

So anyways, there wasn't really anything special about this one. I was interested in some collectable cards that were going up for sale on a website soon and had a dream last night about them going up and me managing to buy some before they sold out. At the end of the dream I was still lightly sleeping and got a feeling that they had just gone up for sale. I got out of bed, stumbled over to my computer and went to the webpage. Sure enough, they were for sale and I was able to buy them. A mere 6 minutes later the website was sold out, by doing some research after the fact I was able to determine that when I got the feeling they went up is pretty close to the exact moment they went up, as they were only on the website for 7 minutes before selling out.

I realize this is a bit materialistic for most psychic experiences, however that's just how this one happened to work out. It had been awhile since I had actually had one as they seem to just come randomly, I've never been able to control it.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Aazadan

Pretty neat story! I've had several similar incidents in my life. I think it just goes to show that if you ask, ye shall receive.

It's amazing some of the unseen realms we seem to access in the "dream world."

Several important tidbits of wisdom, creativity, and valuable information have come to me via dream.

I think this state of consciousness we spend 1/3 of our lives in is far more significant than most of us give it credit for.

Awesome that you found a collectable you were looking for
Sounds like you were blessed with a gift that day

edit on 25-7-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
So I assume the other people who obviously bought up all cards in the first 6 minutes were all psychic, too ?

I am not convinced.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Believe or disbelieve, it's not a psychic experience hiding some universal truth of the universe. As for the other people, no... they were using auto refresh plugins, social media looking for alerts, and forums to quickly spread the word when they went up for sale. I would have been doing the same had I been awake and at the computer at that time.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Aazadan

I would say that you are psychic I mean what are the odds, as far as being able to harness your abilities I am sure you could finds loads of sites that could put you on that track...I believe you because my daughter is very psychic and has been since she was about 2 years old...the first time she woke up one morning and excitedly kept saying elephant mommy elephant...she kept repeating this all that morning..then later that very afternoon I had an errand to run a couple towns over and on the way along side the road there were about 5 elephants tethered together while a circus tent was being erected...I pulled over and this old man approached us and he showed my daughter the elephants and let her pet them...So yes, I do believe in psychic abilities and if your story is true then I totally believe you are like my daughter...Keep us posted if you decide to try and harness your abilities...I for one would be interested in your outcome....

edit on 7/27/13 by shells4u because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join