It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

War of terror a distraction

page: 2
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Isnt there a rule about posting information you know is untrue? You've yet to present any facts, give me a scenerio with that aliens have been involved in with links and logical reasons to explain how and why they were involved. Nothing you've said has been logical thus far.




posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Obviously, you have no proof because your only proof is that I'm an agent of disinformation. Deny ignorance, not stupidity.



posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Delirious
Isnt there a rule about posting information you know is untrue? You've yet to present any facts, give me a scenerio with that aliens have been involved in with links and logical reasons to explain how and why they were involved. Nothing you've said has been logical thus far.


I think there is Delirious, but I find it quite refreshing to be able to shut down an idea like this. It makes me feel like I've accomplished something.. hehe.

Wow, I must be starving for attention or something..



posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Talking of distraction has any one ever consided that the goverment might be faking alean sightings and crashes to keep people from notasing what they are realy doing.



posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elfwood
Talking of distraction has any one ever consided that the goverment might be faking alean sightings and crashes to keep people from notasing what they are realy doing.


If anything its a mixture of both, real visitors and "fake" visitors. The reason behind the fake ones would be to discredit or to make the real visitors look horrible or menacing, its just a smart idea for those trying to control.

As for a distraction... Well, not exactly.. the reason we're having more visits would be directly related to those actions carried out by the illuminatis branches or "fingers" in the middle-east and other places.



posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Im not fully a skeptic and not fully a beleiver, im kind of nutral, but I agree. If there are aliens and government covers ups, which I feel there very well maybe, its a mixture.



posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
This thread is absolutely hilarious! Some guy comes up with something about aliens, passes it off as fact on a message board, and anyone that questions it, he calls a disinformation agent. I should use this as a movie plot for a short film.



posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
This thread is absolutely hilarious! Some guy comes up with something about aliens, passes it off as fact on a message board, and anyone that questions it, he calls a disinformation agent. I should use this as a movie plot for a short film.


Hey, I've seen worse movie concepts....



posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 12:30 AM
link   
this is a bit ridiculous, probably some 13 year old who is extremely gullible. LOL, he is an extremist when it comes to Aliens, like Osama Bin Laden with Islam. This is quite possibly the worst, and dumbest post i have EVER seen, and i mean that with as much offense as possible. But i suppose im a disinformation agent, just like EVERYONE else on this board. Or maybe i just have a brain.



posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I have long thought that the war of terror was a distraction, similar to saving saving one lady froma fire but somewhere else 100 die in a fire, thus not getting you much attention. Why else would bush be on an oil and water crusade? Especially water.



posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Ya, it's fine and all to think that the US has other motives than they speak about for the war on Terror. But here's the big question, what's that got to do with aliens? I fail to see the connection. Call me blind or whatever you will, but I just plain don't see it.



posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 06:31 AM
link   
i woke up next to what can only be discribed as an alien. If shes still in bed when i get home I'll ask her what there up too. never heard so much claptrap in a long time. you amuse me.



posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slanty
i woke up next to what can only be discribed as an alien. If shes still in bed when i get home I'll ask her what there up too. never heard so much claptrap in a long time. you amuse me.


LOL!!! Sorry, but that's just hilarious.



posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Wow, this thread slipped way under my nose. I'm always up for a good "Disinfo Agent" accusation and am usually the recepient of that label. I don't know how to really jump in here, but I'll say this...This thread is just like any post by anyone who throws out outrageous claims and statements. They say something that is completely off the wall, then if you question the validity of it, or request that they provide some sort of evidence, you are automatically a "disinfo agent" bent on twisting their "truth" into a web of lies. I can think of a half a dozen members here that do this ALL THE TIME...but I won't. You'll see them and know exactly who I mean when you do.

P.S. I'm always leary of a poster who takes himself so seriously, but who has a cartoon character from "Mortal Kombat" as their avatar.


[edit on 11-11-2004 by mpeake]



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join