It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was asked/told by my Apt.Mgr today to 'Take down my USA Flag'.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Bootyac

Tell the local VFW. I'm sure they'll be very interested.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Defensive, much? I'm hardly trying to pick a fight, it seems that you really don't like being called out on the hog-tripe you post. Joking? I wasn't aware this was a joke thread. I guess some of us take discussion here on ATS a bit more seriously than others.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
This is NOT a joke thread! Sorry Ive been busy and havent had time to read comments and follow up.

I have put the flag INSIDE my window and I will leave it at that.

Someone asked if they were doing any type of summer work/maintenance here,and yes they are.

I really doubt my manager knows much about how to fly flags and what not,so I doubt that was the issue.

Am I pissed,of course I am.Will I talk to my manager about this,yes I will.Am I going to raise a stink about it,probably not.Unless I discover some nefarious intentions,then Ill take it to the next level.

Someone ripped on my father,please leave him out of it.He served his country with honor,and he passed away from cancer in the mid 90's.

For the sake of all things,please keep the mean comments out of here..

I will for sure follow up,and I will take/post pictures when it is daylight.

For those that are supportive,thank you very much.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
If the owners of the building are trying to sell apartments or rent them out, I guess they don't want people being put off (for whatever reason)

They will want the Aesthetics to remain plain and professional as that is a potential tenants first visual impression. It is their advertising.

I dont think it would have mattered what type of flag it was, but obviously you guys will assume it was because it was an American flag.......

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bootyac
This is NOT a joke thread! Sorry Ive been busy and havent had time to read comments and follow up.

I have put the flag INSIDE my window and I will leave it at that.

Someone asked if they were doing any type of summer work/maintenance here,and yes they are.

I really doubt my manager knows much about how to fly flags and what not,so I doubt that was the issue.

Am I pissed,of course I am.Will I talk to my manager about this,yes I will.Am I going to raise a stink about it,probably not.Unless I discover some nefarious intentions,then Ill take it to the next level.

Someone ripped on my father,please leave him out of it.He served his country with honor,and he passed away from cancer in the mid 90's.

For the sake of all things,please keep the mean comments out of here..

I will for sure follow up,and I will take/post pictures when it is daylight.

For those that are supportive,thank you very much.

Thanks for the follow-up.
As suspected, there is property maintenance scheduled. Glad to see you maturely came to a compromise by flying it inside for now. After whatever maintenance is complete, then it will be interesting to see if the owner allows the flag back outside. Since you were so courteous, I imagine the owner shall be the same.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join