It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

..and the winner of the Zimmerman case is.....NOBODY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
For everybody reading this, there are no real winners in the Zimmerman case. Only losers.

If there was one winner in this case it would be those who wish to restrict human liberties and stop America from being a safe harbor for people who travel thousands of miles to live in a country that does not restrict free speech to not live in a country that does not respect human life in general.

I could go on and on about that subject, but the truth is I cut myself short. Because America no longer is the safe harbor it once was.

For the black folks out here. The following is a video that illustrates what I am talking about. There are no winners in the video. There are no winners in the aftermath.

In fact, there was a black man many people of that community respect and admire and I could respect him and admire him also if he wasnt so full of hatred and bigotry.

The point is that the Zimmerman case has brought out the worst in everybody.

Quannel X is a man that see's the problems in our government and is very outspoken about it. Yet in this video he pins the problems on white people and law enforcement. While there are his colored people in the audience, colored people, not exactly cops mind you, but people who are sherifs, that means they were elected by their own communities. That means the same people at this rally may have very well voted for these people and here they are disrespecting them and saying hateful things and then Quannell X even incites riots.

Later that day a mob of mostly black folks blocked a busy highway and one man assaulted a white grandma on her way to take her granddaughter to the hospital. Before that a mob of black folks chanted no more all white juries, when we all know as a fact that the jury was kept anonymous because the black panthers, (same group as Quannel x is a leader of) put a cash reward on Zimmermans head.

Zimmerman may be not guilty. But he certainly is not a winner in this case. In fact people that come across him like the family he rescued are afraid to speak out because they fear retribution.

Folks, you have to take responsibility for your selves and your own actions.

[yvid]
[/yvid]

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by txinfidel

Actually Justice won, you see its not always easy doing the right thing. Sometimes the right thing to do is hard as hell. The Jury did the right thing, and it was hard and only those fueled by hate and emotion will disagree with the verdict.

It would have been much easier to do the wrong thing just to try to avoid angering the black community. Thank goodness some people have the courage to do the right thing even when its hard to do.

You wont see me holding up Z as a hero or anything, and I can say both involved could have, should have made different choices, but its in the past and cant be changed. But with the evidence they had, which isnt a whole lot. They made the only logical choice.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wiz4769
Actually Justice won,

I agree. The rule of law won. Rule by mob mentality ... grab the torches and pitchforks ... lost. The race baiters are having their week or two of manufactured racism fame .. and then hopefully America will win when those race baiters slither back under their rocks.

But I agree with Wiz4769 ... Rule of law won.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by txinfidel

GZ was a winner along - he didn't need to win this trial or anything else to prove that he's always been a winner. A good example of that would be the recent heroic efforts he made to save a family in danger. And on the Friday following his dramatic rescue he had to make a court appearance and the press was all around him. All during that time he behaved like a winner by not mentioning a word to anybody about his actions a few days before.

Using similar observations and reasoning was TM a loser? Perhaps. Judging from his disdain for society and for education, his negative attitude towards himself and to others, and his exposure to such poor parenting it would seem that TM was headed for the life of a loser. As a white person living in America am I to blame for that ?- the answer is a resounding NO!!

I refuse to allow the president, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Julian Bond, Tavis Smiley et al, to blame it on me. I will resist that with everything I have in me. Take responsibility - all of you race-baiters.

edit on 25-7-2013 by Lysistrata because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Thanks all I concur. To the one above me I can't star your post. How'd you do that?

Yes I see this as a win for the justice system no doubt.

I was curious though, do you think sometimes the justice system picks winners and losers?

Take for example the Casey Anthony case. While I don't think she was totally guilty, when a person walks away from a case like hat Scott free do you think other people should be charged?

Obviously a murderer slipped away through the cracks. I wonder though, if her parents had anything to do with it.

new topics

top topics

join