It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some interesting data relating to "496"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
496 - first "perfect" number
496 - relevant and NECESSARY number in every mathematical interpretation of string theory AND SUPERSTRING
496AD - birth of "Holy Roman Empire"
496AD - date PKD wrote that the "iron prison" was imposed on humanity's perception
496hz - frequency translated to hz of human alpha brainwaves
Amino acid 496 - associated with receptors for hallucinogens and specifically RISIN
April 15 (4...4+5=9...1+5=6) - date RISIN was sent to Washington
(496) - prefix of every FOIA office in US - ex. (area code)(496)(suffix)
1947 (Roswell) reaaranged - 49 (7-1=6) OR 497 represents NEW YEAR
Hitchhiker's Guide - Ultimate question and answer - 6x9=42 - backwards (my birthday = 2.4) (2.4.496)
6x9=42 (Base 13 math) - "13" number of "Thoth" - the one who was kicked out after attempting to free slaves

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaiDKravitVALIS42
1947 (Roswell) reaaranged - 49 (7-1=6) OR 497 represents NEW YEAR
Hitchhiker's Guide - Ultimate question and answer - 6x9=42 - backwards (my birthday = 2.4) (2.4.496)
6x9=42 (Base 13 math) - "13" number of "Thoth" - the one who was kicked out after attempting to free slaves

Please explain? Seems a little crazy and out there to me.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

ya me too, im not feeling the impact of this at all..

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by autopat51

In superstring theory we see that nothing is actually destroyed but, in fact, things are created. Imagine an ever-growing spiral that is continuously moving out from its center point. All universes and dimensions are actually interconnected by "strings" which are actually vibrating at certain frequencies. When one vibrational frequency is changed, this changes the vibrations of all "strings" that are connected. Thus anything we do, think, see, or experience has an effect on every other person's perception and every event that takes place. So when the number "496" was discovered by quantum physicists (or its correlation to string theories) it seemingly may have replaced or changed all of these events to sync up with it. Imagine a bedroll as the universe. If we punch through from one side to another, we have to move through every point in between to get there (even though we are technically not moving very far back in the space/time continuum). These means that there will be certain number, event, or time "stamps" that are leftover. The question is, was this going to happen? Or did something change that made the rest of the events alter? The answer is: all. Everything we do affects every other thing that occurs. Thus systems like numerology may actually have some relevance in science and physics.
edit on 24-7-2013 by KaiDKravitVALIS42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
are you talking artificial or intentional manipulation?
if so..how?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

496 - first "perfect" number

Wrong. The first perfect number is 6. I didn't bother to check the rest of the claims.
Second line.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by KaiDKravitVALIS42

Correlations of the number 7:

7 - days to a week
7 - notes in the musical scale
7 - stars in the Pleiades constellation
7 - bands of color in the visible spectrum
7 - double-letters in the Hebrew alphabet
7 - major Chakra points in the human body
7 - outer petals on pure-strain flowering plants
7 - continents in the American geographic schema
7 - days (approximately) to each phase of the moon
7 - classical planets in pagan mythology and religion
7 - days after birth the umbilical cord falls off (if not previously clipped)
7 - one of the six integers that complete the Tree of Happification (Happy Numbers)
The 7th integer in the Fibonaci sequence is 21 (3x7=21)
There are 21 consonants in the English alphabet (3x7=21)
The Hebrew double-letters produce 14 phonetic sounds (2x7=14)

Not counting the quote-reply, this post has 952 characters when you include the spaces between words. (136x7=952)

Look hard enough for a number, and you'll find it.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

4+9+6=19

1+9=10

1 and 0 are binary...

looks like we need to add one more revelation to this list

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

6x9=54 - back to school in order

496 is
4 chickens
9 geese and
6 pigs

and all can fly!

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

What if the answer to the universe really did involve 42?

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   

number 6 , and number 28 call you a liar

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite

6x9=54 - back to school in order

OP said "in base 13" - where his calculation is correct - 54(base10) = 42(base13).
Your turn to learn.

In other news: numberology is not a science. Therefore, a heap of coincidences might "prove" something.. Not that I am convinced about anything noteworthy posted by the OP.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
But there are no 'Coincidences'.

Second line.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by BayesLike

Correct, 6 IS a perfect number. It is not, however, a perfect harmonic divisor number. "496" is the first of these and this makes it relevant to string theories. My point is that (whether by intention or randomness) there are certain numbers and ideas that link together in order to create parallels within the multiple universes which seem to be linked by common traits. If we follow these (math is a very basic one which I am starting with before the heavy stuff) we see that any changes that are made DO in fact begin to change other changes. When one glimpses the everything, one realizes that every possible explanation is responsible for every possible question and vice versa.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by autopat51

Both artificial and intentional manipulation are one and the same. If free will is the result of chaos (i.e. if there was no randomness everything would be on a fixed loop) then, in fact, chaos IS THE RESULT OF FREE WILL. They are one and the same.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

understood..so..is 496 the underlying order to the chaos?
or am i not getting this at all.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

When one vibrational frequency is changed, this changes the vibrations of all "strings" that are connected. Thus anything we do, think, see, or experience has an effect on every other person's perception and every event that takes place

so i sit in a room all alone and fart.
does that change your string?

you can't deny that a fart has sound and thus causes vibration. not only that, the pressure released from the gas.
so in the grand scheme of things in super string theory, everyone should have noticed.

question is did you or anyone notice.

edit on 25-7-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Its the correct hole anyway for 496. String has in spagetti boll.cks!

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
496 is the gematria number value of Malkuth, the last Sephirah of the Kabbalistic Tree of Life. It is not a coincidence that the Kabbalistic name of the Sephirah denoting the material universe is the number of spin-1 particles that transmit the unified force between superstrings when they are free of quantum anomalies, as discovered by physicists Michael Green & Gary Schwarz in 1984. A theoretical physicist has proved that the number 496 and the number 248 associated with E8xE8 heterotic superstrings are embodied in the sacred geometries of various religions, as well as in the five Platonic solids and the disdyakis triacontahedron, which he has shown is the polyhedral version of the Tree of Life. The properties of these two numbers are simply amazing and until now have been unknown to mathematicians. His research articles, some of which prove how certain sacred geometries encode the root composition of E8, SO(32) & E8xE8, the three groups at the heart of the five superstring theories, can be found here and here

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   

reply to post by BayesLike

Correct, 6 IS a perfect number. It is not, however, a perfect harmonic divisor number. "496" is the first of these and this makes it relevant to string theories. My point is that (whether by intention or randomness) there are certain numbers and ideas that link together in order to create parallels within the multiple universes which seem to be linked by common traits. If we follow these (math is a very basic one which I am starting with before the heavy stuff) we see that any changes that are made DO in fact begin to change other changes. When one glimpses the everything, one realizes that every possible explanation is responsible for every possible question and vice versa.

Still wrong 6 is the first perfect harmonic divisor number. see:harmonic divisor where you will also find 28 is the second perfect harmonic divisor number.

Math is the heavy stuff -- these kinds of number relationships can be created all day with almost any numbers. There is nothing mystical or special about weird little coincidences like this. This is a child's game, nothing more.

Maybe we should note that with your line of thought that it is significant that God rested on the seventh day because His creation was perfect and harmonic on the 6th day which is the first perfect harmonic divisor number?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join