It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mutilated cattle show up again in Colorado

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by GEMINI052165
This is just a thought, but can a large swarm of bugs or insects eat an animal and leave nothing but the bones behind kind of like piranhas? Maybe the animal was dying and the insects can sense it. Just a thought.

edit on 26-7-2013 by GEMINI052165 because: (no reason given)

**THIS

You and I are on the same page on this, exactly what I was thinking. There is a consistent pattern isn't there? Its as if certain organs that hold blood are what's hunted while the rest are left intact. Preside cuts, sounds like an animal or some kind of insect, maybe one we don't see that lives underground maybe?

It's not impossible, in Mongolia there is a legendary underground type of electrical eel giant worm thing that it's been reported zaps people electrically then drags then under ground and they are never seen again. I Remember a documentary on it, one of those Myth shows on Discovery. I lol, actually looked it up to see if they were yanking our leg so to speak but sure enough, it's a real legend and there are Dissappearances attributed to this giant electric snake worm thing.

You know WE don't know what giant beasts live way deep below the earths surface. It's believed that there is nothing etc but you Know, we Use to believe that about the Deep oceans too, now look with technology what we have Found. Well we do know, in the deep oceans there are the sharks and whales, the giants. In the air we have the condors and eagles and such. But What about under the ground, the water tables, etc? We Kniw there are giant fish, but what about Under the ground? Do we just assume all there is is earthworms?

And let's say, it's some unseen nocturnal under ground creature that only feeds occasionally or something, what if it's not that large? Well we now some spider species hunt in Groups. What if it's some odd underground creature with piercing something like a giant bed bug or something that can cut, suck and leave the rest??? And what if it burrows way deep and only comes out at certain times?

I know it sounds Crazy but years ago we thought fish that light up in deep seas that usually we see no life Couldn't have existed that far deep either due to low light and lower oxygen? Levels, etc.

I think we assume aliens or cults, because we think we have Found all animal life forms,

But HAVE WE? Really?

It's a theory, and not a totally unplausible one. I mean bats suck blood and pierce, etc., bed bugs would probably not be found out if not for the allergic reactions and same with Mosquitos, etc. so who's to say there isn't some giant ass snake thing with piercing pitchers that's half snake and half bat or something and it lives Way deep under the water table or something like that. As for holes, etc., what if it comes up through water? Maybe quicksand? Or swamp areas? I just think there are far more possibilities and that we just haven't seen all the species because we don't really look for them Under the earth.

Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ThreeBears

Before I finally go to bed, I just wanted to call BS on all the above ThreeBears. Not your normal BS, mind you, because it's pretty brilliant and who's to say it couldn't be? Starred.

I actually like the idea and think it's cool. Might make a decent Kevin Bacon movie. I still think it's most likely the gubmint boys, but I'm now rooting and hoping for the underground carnivorous worm theory.

edit on 27-7-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I definitely like the mongolian death worm theory. It's about as plausible as aliens, imo.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
reply to post by The GUT

I definitely like the mongolian death worm theory. It's about as plausible as aliens, imo.

Dang sure deserves a thread of its own, DS. Somebunny was a little short-sighted in not adding it to this list: www.abovetopsecret.com...

That should be mongolian beef worm, however...

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

LOL,

Well you know years ago I probably would have thought, no way. There are times I've wondered about the aliens etc and I wouldn't discount the occult stuff either, but there are a few things there too that don't quite fall into place either. With the alien theory I guess my question would be why so few cattle? I mean it seems like a lot of trouble, for a few cattle for a much higher species (if they are etc) and so forth. Maybe some weird alien testing but then why leave then there? Just a lot of questions there,

As for the whole satanic cult thing, there seems to the lack of sadism. I don't know it just reads like its too clean cut, almost a ceremonial respect thing or something but then, hmmm, guess that Could be some type of worship ritual thing who knows...

But if That's so, then it wouldn't be too difficult to log all the data as far as dates etc to look for any consistent date patterns or other indicators to maybe shed some light as to the meaning of such rituals.

I'm no expert and it's not a subject matter that I now that much about, but I recall one show, Discovery maybe, might have been myth busters not sure but it was about how pigs eat the i sides of cattle from the rectum, pretty gross actually yet they leave the outer part intact, etc. it was from That point that I began to wonder about the possibility of other animals,

And forgot about it, etc. then later I recall watching the under ocean videos and photos that made me think more about the Eco diverse system, and another too about the insects and lizards in South Pacific that are HUGE, because they have no predators, etc. from that I use to spend hours LOL researching rare insects and orchards and plants over the world (Australia btw has some Awesome flower species) so yea you start thinking in the What Ifs type of way,

About Nature because nature does some pretty strange things. And I don't think we know ALL there is to know either. On another Crazy "possibility" I've wondered, about Space Creatures too, kind of like how there are giant jelly fish in the Oceans, dark creatures that look like monsters from a horror flick but that create their own electricity etc well, What if, all these phenomena unknown in space, etc that have been reported, what IF, they are another whole animal species but that float or fly in Space, maybe some non matter or can shift from matter to non in space etc? WE JUST DON'T KNOW?

In other words, it's like we Limit our Eco system to JUST our dimension or time frame but What if it's way more than we think? Another reason I began to Ponder these weird yes Sci Fi possibilities is that,

In all animal species, Eco system there is a food chain, OK we know we are decomposed by the earth. But then, So are animals. That got me to thinking, what if there is a species that eats US, in this whole Eco chain? Or maybe we are at the bottom of chain a d reincarnate to higher which IS the animals??? I don't Know, yesterday I got on a hours long wondering what eats Polar Bears? I'm just weird like that, I'll wonder then start doing research etc which must adds More questions aaaarg,

But Yea I mean, I think we Limit ourselves in this well WE know because This is what we've Foind thus far BUT we haven't found Everything, not even. On another note, someone posted a whole back, an image of an alien maybe near Mercury maybe, it was quite some time ago but I swear to me it looked like a giant jelly fish and I began to wonder, hmmm, what if? Space is like a giant ocean, of course way Different in composition and so forth but it is kind of like the bottom of all bottoms of some giant ocean like Space,

Who knows, and Then too there is the whole thing with Dinosaurs. What if they didn't all dissappear, die or evolve into smaller species, what if a few stragglers are still way under the crust of earth? yea sounds crazy as ever, but Look at the size of those crystal things under Mexico. And maybe, if there are Organisms, that are Tiny that we can only see under a Microscope,

Whose to say there aren't GIANT ones we could only see in a microscope IF we could build a Microscope that big? maybe a microscope with a giant wide lens? We tend to think, tele for large, but what if, it's micro for large too? That can't be seen with naked eye but it's there all the same?

That probably makes no sense, I can mentally picture it, I just am not science minded enough to explain it.

LoL No I don't do drugs, drink I just have a vivid imagination LOL.

I'm reading over this, I Know it reads like I'm bat shat crazy and maybe I am, but yea I mean if you look at all the Weird animal and plant, Especially botany etc species and the things They are capable of, insects etc around the world well, then what seems impossible really isn't impossible anymore. Like, with Crop circles,

Cont

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ThreeBears

Cont

Ok with Crop circles, which actually would possibly be another clue to underground Creature, but anyway everyone just assumes, well not everyone but you know what I mean, they assume it's some out there alien species, etc.,

But we have beach crabs, that draw these little spirals, actually these little guys can do some Amazing artwork with their little claws and mandibles (?not sure if that's what they are called) that are pretty dang complex.

So OK, whose to say that a giant underground creature, maybe with crab like jaws couldn't do the Same just bigger drawings??? If IT can be done on a Micro scale, then why not a Macro scale? One may say, but we can See the crabs,

But we didn't always (humankind that is) always see the whales under the deep, etc? There was once a time they thought sirens lived in the sea, well possibly those sirens were the sounds of whales and dolphins, maybe when the sailors were enticed by the dolphins they mistook a few sharks as dolphins, Might be where those ancient stories came from. Anyway just saying,

We think because we are modern and so technical that we've arrived somehow but I dont think we Know the half of it yet. And what IS scary is what if, our messing with the Eco Balance Does disturb these creatures and they begin to hunt more, maybe even Us? That might be why we are seeing More of these phenomena.

Anyway it's just possibilities, theories, ideas, nothing concrete, and I'm sure if I spent years of research etc I could probably debunk quite a few, maybe not, but I never say never, not on things like this. I guess, IF we can see the Huge diversity, even size of organisms IN nature then how come we don't think it's possible in what we Can't see in nature?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
When I first heard of the mutilations,it was sheep, by the way. IT was in Utah. A nd the mutilations were occurring frequently with 200 to 300 sheep being the norm and the extreme being herds of 1,000. I don`t know typing etiquette so please don`t disregard this information because of my errors.Iwas living in northern Arizona at the time. After the sheep incidents ceased to be reported,the cattle were being mutilated in like fashion. This occurred in the 70s.My friend recently finished a report on cattle mutilations which started me thinking about the incident of the abduction of Travis in the mountains of Arizona..Apparently, the mutilations follow an abduction. The ones at Chipmunk Springs took place about 3 weeks after the abduction. My husband who worked for the forest service at the time accompanied the FBI to the site of 6 cattle mutilations. He told me that there was a perfectly round burn mark on the hide with absolutely no drop of blood left in the carcass. That the left organs were removed and I cant remember which ones and there was a chalice laying on the ground nearby. I thought at the time that this was to throw suspicion away from an extraterrestrial event and still do. I have since learned that the mutilations closely follow nearby abductions..These events occurred but I don't think our government was instigating them. .

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Cow Mutilations & Other Animal mutilations could perhaps be the result of research and development in Animal Biotechnology. Perhaps being done under cover due to the controversial nature of said topic. Perhaps...private companies or government agencies doing secret testing/research and development and keeping it well hidden from the public due to the sensitive nature involved.

Animal biotechnology is the use of science and engineering to modify living organisms. The goal is to make products, to improve animals and to develop microorganisms for specific agricultural uses

Animal Biotechnology can be used for several things:

Animal cloning techniques to produce more food for human consumption, organ cloning, animal organs used in human transplants (xenotransplantation), biopharmaceutical production, raw materials for use in processing other end products.

www.aboutbioscience.org...

but who knows for sure ... i certainly don't... but I've always thought the cow mutilations was kinda icky and weird.. a mystery indeed
leolady
edit on 28-7-2013 by leolady because: cuz

edit on 28-7-2013 by leolady because: cuz

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
reply to post by The GUT

Dang sure deserves a thread of its own, DS. Somebunny was a little short-sighted in not adding it to this list: www.abovetopsecret.com...

That should be mongolian beef worm, however...

I got to tell ya I snorted when I read this. I think I like this idea as well.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Let us do a thought experiment for just a moment. We have all heard about the abducties who are 3 months or less pregnant and a few weeks later after another abduction the baby is gone. Hybrid children?..... There have certainly been reports....stay with me for just a moment..

When the baby is retrieved you place it in an artificial womb....A womb that the Aliens constructed out of cow genetic material. One cow and their tec might provide 10s or 100s of wombs that they can grow for use in their hybrid program.....For some reason the wombs are not reusable, or they have one heck of a program going on?

They could use other animals for the same purpose but the cow fits the bill and is easier to use to make the final product....

Logical, maybe if it is an Alien agenda based on what has been written about abductions IMO.... but we all know these are just made up stories and has zero chance of being right...However it is something to consider in our considerations of the matter if even one cow was done by ALIENS! .....Like I said just a thought experiment.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yngvarr
This subject has spooked me since I first read about it in the 70s when I was a kid.

This has me stumped. The logic makes zero sense.

Aliens? If they're advanced enough to get here then they're advanced enough to
grab a sample and clone it I would think.

The government/CIA/some other spooks? Why not raise their own?
Devil worshipers?
Jehovah's Witnesses?

Why cows?
Why not apes?
Why not giraffes?
Why not hippos?

It's always cows.

Thats always been my question too. Why are cows one of the only animals being found like that> Also chickens and other farm animals have been found mutilated too. It kinda has led me to the theory that its because we consume them. Perhaps they are interested the biology of why we consume them and how our body process them. If they study us, why wouldnt they study what we eat as well. Thats my only explanation as to why, Lions or Apes not "studied" by them.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by chardonnay
When I first heard of the mutilations,it was sheep, by the way. IT was in Utah. A nd the mutilations were occurring frequently with 200 to 300 sheep being the norm and the extreme being herds of 1,000. I don`t know typing etiquette so please don`t disregard this information because of my errors.Iwas living in northern Arizona at the time. After the sheep incidents ceased to be reported,the cattle were being mutilated in like fashion. This occurred in the 70s.My friend recently finished a report on cattle mutilations which started me thinking about the incident of the abduction of Travis in the mountains of Arizona..Apparently, the mutilations follow an abduction. The ones at Chipmunk Springs took place about 3 weeks after the abduction. My husband who worked for the forest service at the time accompanied the FBI to the site of 6 cattle mutilations. He told me that there was a perfectly round burn mark on the hide with absolutely no drop of blood left in the carcass. That the left organs were removed and I cant remember which ones and there was a chalice laying on the ground nearby. I thought at the time that this was to throw suspicion away from an extraterrestrial event and still do. I have since learned that the mutilations closely follow nearby abductions..These events occurred but I don't think our government was instigating them. .

i think you and i have a lot in common..

i am recently from northern arizona, and did in fact see animal mutilations up close and personal..and not just the cows..

interesting that you have brought up the concept of the mutilations following an abduction..was travis' story the only one you knew about? do you have more information on the story surrounding chipmunk springs, by chance?

i had posted previously in this thread about my concerns for mr. miller, but apparently that was somehow deleted?(didn't think it was so controversial)

i think you are right on the money, chardonney, and i do not think that our government is investigating them; in fact, i believe that local law enforcement(which i used to work for btw)also literally 'buries' the evidence. there was a mutilation of a calf one time, it was obvious it was no predator, and one of the deputies said ''it was dogs'. everyone looked at him and said 'you're kidding, right' and he said 'i say it was dogs..therefore it was dogs..'

at the time i did not understand why someone would do that; now i know that even the locals have to be quiet about it or lose their jobs....

edit on 3-8-2013 by julia53 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by julia53

I had heard about the mutilations of the sheep
before Travis's abduction. before moving to Arizona.When the FBI arrived we were informed about the lie detector test results and little else. The cattle mutilations occurred in the Sitgreaves National Forest not the Chevelon district where the abduction occurred. They are about 60 miles apart.It was one hell of a scary situation however .But thanks anyway for the agreement of my not so popular opinions------Chard

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join