It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mutilated cattle show up again in Colorado

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by stormcell

Thats not how farm people think.
When farm people want to get rid of a cow, assuming they cant eat it, they shoot it in the head with a firearm dig a big hole and roll it in. There is no logical need to invent crazy stories to "cover" for killing livestock. It happens all the time.

I dont really know what these cases represent but they really puzzle me and I love reading about them. I do not think for one minute that they are simply the result of predatory animals or scavengers.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
In the pacific northwest there was one of these cows with the classic signs, and I got to go with a local veterinarian to check it out, it was in Maple Falls, Wa. which is close to Mt Baker.. This cow was dead for a couple days and it was autumn, but no insects would go on this cow, amd nothing grows in the spot where that cow was laying..
Pretty strange stuff... I also think it is extraterrestrial, and not just the military, but with the military allowing them to do it.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
strange harvest is an excellent documentary.officer timothy oliphant is one of very few that honestly wanted to get to the bottom of things instead of just ridiculing and sweeping under the rug.there is a government and an alien component to this,( search for info on the holloman AFB human-alien treaty) when there is cattle mutilation 9 times out of ten there are black helicopters right behind. is it possible our so called leaders have sold us out to alien forces? yep.probable? yep. motive, opportunity, and intent are obvious. all our governments are corrupt.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aazadan

Originally posted by Euphony
I read something a while ago that stated that the grays live off of human and bovine bodily secretions, genitals and organs. And that the us gov. made an agreement with the grays where they are allowed to take a certain amount of secreations In exchange for ET technology.

By the way, I want pictures. Does that make me sick?

This doesn't sound right. Any species with the technological capability UFO's have shown, would have the ability to supply their own food. Or better yet, abduct animals and care for them, you get more non meat out of them that way. This theory is flawed.

What is flawed is your point of view. The ETs responsible for certain cattle mutilations do not do it for food. They could be extracting (mostly) the SAME organs because of the biochemicals these organs contain - perhaps for genetic experimentation.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by 727Sky
Ranchers have witnessed strange, unmarked black helicopters fly over their herds where they will later find mutilated cattle. Some have even witnessed strange lights in the night sky previous to finding bodies.

The only close up UFOs I ever sighted resulted in a military helicopter appearing 10 minutes later and turning on a searchlight to study the ground below.

Makes me believe the government has technology that detects UFOs, and then they come to have a look to see what they were up to.

Could be. Whatever the case, you do find a lot of reports that mention the presence of helicopters. A few days ago I was reading an article about Ryan Adams tweeting about his sighting of some object in the sky:

"Cars were slowing down to a stall to look at this thing. Wow."

"Three cops were tearing ass in its direction in oncoming traffic. Thing was huge. If it was a blimp then that was a f***ed up blimp."

"Choppers in the air near it. What is that thing?"

source

Began perusing raw reports submitted to NUFORC for that date, but I didn't find any reference to that event. I did, however, find the following reports also from the month of July:

Triangular craft over Haddon Heights, NJ

On the evening of July 13th, 2013, around 9:00pm my partner and I were sitting in our living room watching TV. The room features large windows, and a glass sliding door, so the sky can be seen from three sides of the room. I was sitting on the couch, and behind me was the largest window in the room, with no curtains. My partner was sitting on another sofa to the left.

Suddenly, my partner looked past me, out the window. I turned to look at what she was pointing at, and it looked like a triangular craft of some sort, with yellowish green lights on the sides. From where we were, we could only see two "sides" with lights. It moved pretty slowly through the sky, and it looked lower than a regular plane would fly.

After it passed by flying west over Haddon Heights, NJ, we saw what looked like a military plane or chopper with a bright search light on it. After the onject passed over, our German Shepherd was barking and acting strange.

Planes often pass over on their way to Philadelphia Intl airport, as we are in a flight path. What we saw was not a commercial aircraft, and made no sound like a jet would make. It hummed in a low pitch, no loud jet engines heard. I am wondering if others saw it since it wasn't yet late and many people would still be awake.

Triangle UFO near Columbus

I was with my girlfriend driving on the country roads when I noticed three orange lights in the distance forming a triangle.

I pointed it out to her and she saw it as well. I saw a fourth light appear in the center of the three and the lights moved together like they were the points of a craft.

This made me believe that they were not flares.

I was unable to capture video because trees began to block our view as we approached her house.

We drove back out a couple minutes later to see if it was still there but could see nothing except several helicopters flying around in all directions. This was the most unusual aspect of the whole scenario to us.

4 hover lights in sky!

me my brother and mom were driving home. we see something so I say what is that.

my mom says fireworks but then I noticed they were hovering.

we pulled over ON 71 and they SPLIT into 3!! I blink and theirs 4.

they are there moving down. look again, there gone.

look again their all back and they are hovering over downtown Columbus!!!

they hover for about 30-40 secs and they disappear! next thing you know there are helicopters swarming!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Could be a crazy man living in the bush somewhere. Could even be a person out there predominant in the community that has an obsession with doing strange stuff. A person with a mental disorder can all of a sudden snap or even do it in a sleepwalking state.

I doubt if the guy has insurance on his animals, if he does it is probably because this situation necessitated it. Although anything is possible, I have seen no evidence to discount or steer perception to what it is. I can see an animal eating organ meat first, that is what some animals do. They might possibly tear off the skin to age it if they are scavengers and want to age it also.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
There is also the occasional Human mutilations. Something mal form of insidious evil is weirdly lurking out there for stray cattle and people.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
There is also the occasional Human mutilations. Something mal form of insidious evil is weirdly lurking out there for stray cattle and people.

When i see the word "insidious" i cant help but to think of the movie.
Scary image now firmly in my mind

None of that seems to happen where i live but people have been known to stick firecrackers up their bums and let them off. Weird sh!t....it is everywhere

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TheomExperience

When i see the word "insidious" i cant help but to think of the movie.
Scary image now firmly in my mind
None of that seems to happen where i live but people have been known to stick firecrackers up their bums and let them off. Weird sh!t....it is everywhere

Its a small world and very very bad.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
This is just a thought, but can a large swarm of bugs or insects eat an animal and leave nothing but the bones behind kind of like piranhas? Maybe the animal was dying and the insects can sense it. Just a thought.

edit on 26-7-2013 by GEMINI052165 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by playernumber13
reply to post by The GUT

One theory I find hard to swallow is that it's the government. I wonder what the motive would be in the mutilation of livestock. If the govt. had a desire to do strange experimentation I would think they would do so on a military base.

The best working theory goes something like this ...

• Radiation-Tainted Beef Spreads Through Japan’s Markets (www.nytimes.com...)
  • Downwinders (en.wikipedia.org...)
  • Nuclear Testing and the Downwinders (historytogo.utah.gov...) -- see the 3rd paragraph
  • Airlifting cattle (www.youtube.com...)
  • Air America's Black Helicopter (www.airspacemag.com...)

It's not too hard to put two and two together.

• posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 02:42 PM
    link   
    I haven't seen a cattle mutilation firsthand but I have seen butchering firsthand.

The average North American bovine weighs 14-1600 pounds full grown. Steers for food are 1300-1400 . Anybody who has had to handle a dead body or animal carcass knows how difficult it is to lift, move or handle a smaller animal like a deer or even a full grown person who is unconscious. Much less lift,move and manipulate 3/4 of a ton of dead animal.

The term "Dead Weight" means something.

For a person, or small group of people to go and kill a cow, remove all of the blood which is 12-13 gallons or about 100 pounds, remove all of the organs which is about 300-400 pounds and get all of this carried away from the site of the incident without leaving tracks or blood spatter everywhere sounds pretty far fetched. It would be a long way to go for a prank.

Even if the mutilation were to be performed in another location and the remains, 700-800 pounds of them being returned to the point of abduction couldn't be done without a vehicle and lifting apparatus.

Don’t take a chance with your cattle feeding operation. Safeguard your hard work and financial investment with The Hartford. Our Livestock Feeding and Growing Facility Insurance provides insurance for the death of covered livestock due to a listed covered cause of loss including fire, lightning, windstorm, drowning, flood, building collapse, vandalism, smothering caused by blizzard, and more. From Hartfords website- Coverage for the theft of covered livestock is also included.

As you see from the quote above, insurances are available for just about anything including vandalism. A cattle rancher is a business owner and as a business owner is most likely to protect his investment with proper insurance if he can. It is highly unlikely that a rancher would perform an elaborate hoax to prove that his cow was butchered by aliens or men in black helicopters when simple vandalism will get the job done.

The basic logistics of the phenomena simply don't support most explanations.

By the way, anyone who has ever butchered an animal can tell the difference between a torn wound and an incised wound.

The average carrion eater doesn't carry around a scalpel, much less have an opposable thumb with which to use it.

I don't have an answer for cattle mutilations but I'd venture to guess that there is a much more involved answer than the simple pretexts that people use to dismiss it.

Just my opinion.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:16 PM
    link   
    reply to post by ElohimJD

Here is a Q & A from the author of the Mysterious Valley book I was talking about:

www.seancasteel.com...

He mentions Snippy the horse who is famous to all mutilation investigators.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 05:12 PM
    link   
    Sounds like someone doesn't like cows.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 06:21 PM
    link   
    reply to post by DaTroof

Originally posted by DaTroof
    The most obvious answer is that he's done it himself. Familiar with cattle biology, all the necessary tools to carry out such tasks, lots of open land so no neighbors with cameras... The question is why? Does he get to make an insurance claim when this happens? Perhaps these cows would have died from other causes not covered by insurance. There's always a reason if you dig deep enough.

Ooops. You call that digging deep? You're no Columbo, that's for sure.
    edit on 26-7-2013 by giugliot because: spelling

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:18 PM
    link   
    reply to post by DaTroof

I could totally believe being true. Maybe the cattle were sick and malnutritioned and this was a way to get money and media attention out of it.
    edit on 26-7-2013 by katyehh because: stupidity

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:32 PM
    link   

Originally posted by katyehh
    reply to post by DaTroof

I could totally believe being true. Maybe the cattle were sick and malnutritioned and this was a way to get money and media attention out of it.
    edit on 26-7-2013 by katyehh because: stupidity

Possible.

Another possibility is that aliens is slang terminology for demons and they don't like women with a few extra pounds so they get their revenge on herds of animals.

Perhaps all this talk of UFO's and cattle mutilations was all symbolic.

Perhaps bilemia and anhorexia are all the result of demonic warfare. Pride.
    edit on 26-7-2013 by Miracula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:41 PM
    link   
    Every worldly explanation I read for cattle mutilations seems to completely overlook one thing every time:

The absence of blood

Satanic rituals
    Expanding gas
    Exploding for some reason (as one poster suggested)
    The farmer really killed it
    Medical tools that cauterize/coagulate while cutting open

Any explanation to suggest the farmer is trying to get an insurance payoff for an otherwise uncovered injury/illness seems to overlook that insurance most likely doesn't cover alien cattle mutilation.

I read about "Snippy" the horse. An examiner suggested it's throat was slit and birds ate the flesh to the shoulders and other animals ate out the abdominal organs. Another suggestion was that it died from gun shot wounds as evidenced by what appeared to be bullet damage to the skeleton.

Again, these explanations overlook the absence of blood (especially if the throat was slit or it was shot) and that the skull was bleached after only a day or so (an examiner said this would happen since it was in the sun). It takes months to bleach bones in the sun!

It's one thing to try to rationalize the unknown, but it's another to offer up explanations that overlook some very important and integral details. I believe that people who offer up these explanations intentionally overlook these facts; otherwise, they would come up with something that explains everything, but I don't see how they could.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:20 AM
    link   
    reply to post by 727Sky

many years ago I read a book about a biography of a lady who as a child was being used in satanic rituals where she claimed that one night they killed a cow opened up the carcass and put her inside the dead cow , then they pulled her out of the cow via the dead cow's rectum...YIKES...she said this was how they baptized children into their cult...whether or not this is a true claim, I can not say for sure...maybe some cows are used for this purpose but not all of these mutilations...The book was so graphic that after all these years When I hear about animal mutilations this comes to mind...

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:10 AM
    link   
    If we could retrace the steps I believe they would lead to the military's black projects. Perpetuating an "alien agenda" or to spread disinformation to muddy the waters. But these would not be the only reasons. There may also be "black projects" involving biological warfare, etc.The two may work hand in hand.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join