It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mutilated cattle show up again in Colorado

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
gazette.com...

"At first I thought it was a prank, but there were no tracks, no blood. It looks like the carcass is peeled off, and it happens overnight," Miller said.

I for one wish the perps could be filmed and captured for these acts...regardless of the who, what, and where....Many many stories with no definitive explanation. Most on this board know of the various theories discussed on the cattle mutilations however again no results in stopping the act.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
The most obvious answer is that he's done it himself. Familiar with cattle biology, all the necessary tools to carry out such tasks, lots of open land so no neighbors with cameras... The question is why? Does he get to make an insurance claim when this happens? Perhaps these cows would have died from other causes not covered by insurance. There's always a reason if you dig deep enough.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Nothing is impossible I suppose but I have never known cattle ranchers with insurance on their herds. If a cow dies it is your loss and no one is coming to help cover the loss....Used to hang rustlers not that long ago because they stole your livelihood. Somehow I doubt he is the one doing the deed.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Didn't Mythbusters do a show on this once? Expanding gases were to blame as I remember?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
The first comment below the article is intriguing:

I just met Mr. Miller; a down-to-earth and level-headed man. I looked up this story after hearing what happened on his ranch. I am a biology professor and have to say that this is the most unusual thing I have ever encountered; I don't personally believe in ET's or Government conspiracy theories but have nothing else to offer, given the facts. Mr. Miller has a lifetime of experience with cattle, and does not seem to be especially alarmist or imaginative (or crazy)- lots of photographs and samples have been taken of his mutilated cattle and no one can provide a logical explanation for what is going on. None of those offered below fit well. The things that clearly bothered him most was the precision of the cuts, that the prime cuts of meat were left alone, and the lack of blood; he knows how much blood should come out of a cow when you cut it open.

gazette.com...

Here's her bio from University of Denver:

www.du.edu...

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
Didn't Mythbusters do a show on this once? Expanding gases were to blame as I remember?

I love those guys, but their scientific methods leave much to be desired. Did they manage the reported "laser precision" or complete skinning?

Btw: torsion's recent thread Dulce Base - upcoming book by Greg Valdez promises some interesting information on cattle mutilations from Greg Valdez son of Gabe.

edit on 24-7-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I'll say I've read plenty of reports of these over the years and I do NOT believe the "legitimate" ones are done by the property owners or any hoaxer, depending on one's definition of that. Done by human? Maybe...but what Human?

By legitimate, I mean the ones drained of blood, without a drop on a blade of grass anywhere to be seen. The ones with cauterized and precision cuts removing whatever got taken with maximum care for structural damage around the 'prize' in the process. Much of this, for those cauterized cuts that would seem to be laser or something similar were starting to be seen LONG before field portable lasers of required power were even a serious fantasy.

So... Covert and high tech humans, humans from somewhere or some time else ...or it's not humans at all. It's quite a feat to drain and drop an animal that big and heavy (and sometimes more than 1) with no sign of disruption, vehicle track or other explanation for what happened or where, all within the single night.

If it IS a hoax by some chance, I want to meet and congratulate whoever(s) are behind it. They're achieving something so staggering in my view, it goes WAY beyond hoax to be a feat worthy of wonder in it's own right.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

I was aware of the rustler problem, I didn't know livestock farmers hadn't worked an insurance plan out to cope with the situation.

Hrmm... well if not for insurance, maybe just another way to get rid of diseased cattle without drawing heat from FDA and other agencies?

Certainly weird, but I think there's an earthly explanation. We'll find it some day.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Former N.M. St. Police Gabe Valdez presented a pic on UFO hunters of fetus found in a cow mutilation is this it?is his name I beleive.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
The first comment below the article is intriguing:

I just met Mr. Miller; a down-to-earth and level-headed man. I looked up this story after hearing what happened on his ranch. I am a biology professor and have to say that this is the most unusual thing I have ever encountered; I don't personally believe in ET's or Government conspiracy theories but have nothing else to offer, given the facts. Mr. Miller has a lifetime of experience with cattle, and does not seem to be especially alarmist or imaginative (or crazy)- lots of photographs and samples have been taken of his mutilated cattle and no one can provide a logical explanation for what is going on. None of those offered below fit well. The things that clearly bothered him most was the precision of the cuts, that the prime cuts of meat were left alone, and the lack of blood; he knows how much blood should come out of a cow when you cut it open.

gazette.com...

Here's her bio from University of Denver:

www.du.edu...

If it was in the comment section it could be anyone posting even "Mr. Miller".

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by playernumber13
If it was in the comment section it could be anyone posting even "Mr. Miller".

The thought crossed my mind, but I have a feeling she's who she claims to be. I mean her FB page links from there and her bio checks out.

Did you dig any yourself or just shoot off a one-liner?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Do cattle mutilations only happen in US?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
It's always interesting reading these stories, these things are similar to crop circles in some way, the precision of the cuts are similar to the goemetry and precise patterns in crop circles, and they are done in one night just like crop circles.

It doesn't seem like humans are capable of such precision on either of those things.

I think light is the answer, possibly lasers in different forms and intensity.

star & flag for your thread

Peace

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

(no offense poster) - No I didn't 'dig' and you're prob. right it could be legit. I was just saying....

On topic -
One theory I find hard to swallow is that it's the government. I wonder what the motive would be in the mutilation of livestock. If the govt. had a desire to do strange experimentation I would think they would do so on a military base.

It's a strange case. I think it's maybe a cult ritual - satanic? Or who knows? Are there never footprints or any other evidence at the site?
edit on 24-7-2013 by playernumber13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
This subject has spooked me since I first read about it in the 70s when I was a kid.

This has me stumped. The logic makes zero sense.

Aliens? If they're advanced enough to get here then they're advanced enough to
grab a sample and clone it I would think.

The government/CIA/some other spooks? Why not raise their own?
Devil worshipers?
Jehovah's Witnesses?

Why cows?
Why not apes?
Why not giraffes?
Why not hippos?

It's always cows.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I like what you have to say Wrabbit, especially this part;

( By legitimate, I mean the ones drained of blood, without a drop on a blade of grass anywhere to be seen. The ones with cauterized and precision cuts removing whatever got taken with maximum care for structural damage around the 'prize' in the process. Much of this, for those cauterized cuts that would seem to be laser or something similar were starting to be seen LONG before field portable lasers of required power were even a serious fantasy.)

The part about the draining of the blood with no mess is astounding, do I think Humans are responsible for this,

NOT A CHANCE

The rest of your comments are right on too.

Peace

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
how many animals get whacked everyday in slaughter houses .

i thought them pesky aliens had a treaty with the human overlords you would think they could get a heard on the fly keep the bs going i say could only have been aliens .

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
could be terrestrial beings of EA*RTH other then human
or Beings that may stop and go here for whatever reason and so not allowed LAB or are not cleared for ANY EA*RTH access?

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by 727Sky

Mostly but they happen in many different countries.

everything2.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by 727Sky

If it is happening all over the world then chances are the phenomenon is getting blamed on different things. For example they blame the phenomenon on the Chupacabra in South American countries. Puncture marks and drained blood is a commonality with both cattle mutilations and the Chupacabra.

Many drawings of a Chupacabra looks like a dog hybrid but I find it strange how other sketches strongly resemble an Alien Grey.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join