It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does this MARS object look out of place in relation to its natural scenery and other rocks around it

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Is the incline that steep or is the orientation of the pic off? Also, where the scuff marks are, there are tow strange objects/rock formations that look as if they were placed in that manner. One object is at the top right of the scuffed soil and the other is the table looking configuration.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
A couple of different times of day:
marsrover.nasa.gov...
marsrover.nasa.gov...

i cannot be the only one who sees a fish on those links, follow the boulder right and down abit

edit on 25-7-2013 by pheniks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by VoidHawk

why would the shadow be casting it's own shadow? Looks to me like an outcropping of rock, with the shadow pointing towards the lower left corner, like the other shadows in the image. The facing part of the object is in the shadow and detail is hard to make out.

it's a rock

I said

Looks like a shadow to me. Something hovering over head?
I did not say its a "Shadow casting its own shadow"
To be honest I think its some kind of photo error.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Thank you ALL thus far for the input
With the bolder or large MARS rock
being so spherical it looks like is would slide down that area in front of it, from my subjective view if a bolder that sat there for many many many periods w/o moving over the area in front of it.

Also the scuff marks to the left of it any input on how they got there is welcome. Another member from the other thread related added maybe they were dried puddles of some sort, which can count for them as well but maybe there is more going on.

Originally posted by howmuch4another

I was thinking they look like evaporated puddles but that would be more far fetched to some folks.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
A lava bomb was my first thought....

edit on 25-7-2013 by _Del_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
and the completely flat table-top thing over to the left and down the hill? before you get to the (what I thought was earthworks, but may not be) earthworks. Looks exactly like a table, doesn't it?

I can see something lighter coloured sticking out of the round black 'shadow' at the 8 o'clock position and at the front of the box-shaped rectangular 'rock' I can see white smoke coming from its front left and drifting back.

really a lot going on in this image..
edit on 29 Jul 2013 by qmantoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by qmantoo
and the completely flat table-top thing over to the left and down the hill? before you get to the (what I thought was earthworks, but may not be) earthworks. Looks exactly like a table, doesn't it?

1 has observed those areas you mentioned qmantoo, but cannot verify. I will say there are some interesting MARS images shared that do seem to point to more going on, then publicly disclosed.

NAMASTE*******

top topics

<< 1   >>

join