It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A reporter who is telling the truth about Trayvon Martin/Zimmerman

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I wonder why the prosecution fought for and won the judge's approval to keep out expert testimony as to whose voice was actually on that tape? If the expert was saying it was Trayvon it doesnt seem likely they would fight the inclusion of the testimony. How many people have a gun that are in actuality afraid to use it? probably quite a few. I know several people that own and carry guns who feel they would never use it except to scare someone away without firing it.Zimmerman was the type to call the cops all the time, I mean over and over, not to take the law into his own hands. One thing that really bothers me is that people argue that martin's use of the term "cracker" is perfectly acceptable and not racist in any way and these are the same people that want you to believe that zimmerman is a racist.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

As I understand it, the voice testimony was kept out because the expert witnesses were all over the place on whose voice it was, and a number of respected experts said that with the brief sample and the high stress of the situation, science couldn't really say whose voice it was.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

ok,that makes sense, point conceded.

<< 1   >>

join