It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A reporter who is telling the truth about Trayvon Martin/Zimmerman

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
It's my opinion that the mainstream media has been tasked with only telling the public one side of the Trayvon Martin/Zimmerman case. The evidence that has been made public by the media looks to be very one dimensional and is quickly looking to be part of an agenda to create a racial divide. Here we have a reporter that has had enough, and is ready to tell the whole story.

youtu.be...
edit on 24-7-2013 by Wewillallbefree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Didn't watch, but does this reporter explain that it was Martin screaming for help? When was the last time an armed man screamed for help? Case closed.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
Didn't watch, but does this reporter explain that it was Martin screaming for help? When was the last time an armed man screamed for help? Case closed.

Was it really Martin screaming for help? I thought it was GZ. Not trying to start anything I just really thought that. Do you have a source for me to read? Thanks in advance!

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

go on... im listening

waait stop

noone cares
edit on 24-7-2013 by christoph because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Let's set the scene, shall we?

Big bad George, gettin out of his car. Confident, no?
Big bad George, approaches Martin. Confident, no?
Big Bad George, gun in hand... screams for help. Red flag.

There's not a man alive who would scream for help with his big bad gun on his side.

Approach, disobey dispatch, instigate violence, fire gun. -- Murder

CASE CLOSED.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Let's set the scene, shall we?

Big bad George, gettin out of his car. Confident, no?
Big bad George, approaches Martin. Confident, no?
Big Bad George, gun in hand... screams for help. Red flag.

There's not a man alive who would scream for help with his big bad gun on his side.

Approach, disobey dispatch, instigate violence, fire gun. -- Murder

CASE CLOSED.

You can set the scene however you want. I asked for proof or sources.
I would scream for help because I would not want to take another persons life.
Didn't a jury find him not guilty of murder? So how can you say it is murder. Please give me sources so I can see your side as well.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

My source is the trial itself. Get to reading if you even want me to acknowledge you from here on.

While you're reading up on the 911 call, think real hard about the last time a confident man with a gun screamed for help. Now think about the last time a scared man at the wrong end of a gun screamed for help.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I definitely think its ridiculous for the media who seems hell bent on turning this into a racial one.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

My source is the trial itself. Get to reading if you even want me to acknowledge you from here on.

While you're reading up on the 911 call, think real hard about the last time a confident man with a gun screamed for help. Now think about the last time a scared man at the wrong end of a gun screamed for help.

I have read some of the trial...including his dad saying that the voice calling for help isn't his sons voice. You know better?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Lets not forget that this dudes first response, was to say he didnt watch any of the evidence presentedin the video.

Originally posted by superman2012

I have read some of the trial...including his dad saying that the voice calling for help isn't his sons voice. You know better?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Martin's father said the voice on the call did not sound like his son's.

That's vastly different from IS NOT his son's.

On the witness stand, Serino said that he played the 911 call for Tracy Martin in the Sanford Police Department a few days after the fatal struggle on Feb. 26, 2012. After listening to the call - during which screams for help and a gunshot can be heard - Martin became emotional, Serino said. Serino said he asked Tracy Martin whether or not the screaming voice sounded like his son's. "It was more of a verbal and a non-verbal," Serino said. "He looked away and under his breath, as I interpreted it, said 'no.'"

Source

That's some interpretation!

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Wewillallbefree

I started watching the video after that post. I saw it was a Zim suck-fest so I closed the window.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Tomato, Tomahto. The crux of the question was there and for him to take it as a literal, "does that sound like your son"? is about as unrealistic as expecting the man not to be emotional about it.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Actually its a pretty even handed account of what ACTUALLY HAPPENED and some great character points on both Zimmerman and Martin.

reply to post by Wewillallbefree

I started watching the video after that post. I saw it was a Zim suck-fest so I closed the window.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Oh no, this is not a matter of tomato-tomahto. Notonly did his father not directly answer the misleading question, the investigator made an interpretation based on "non-verbal" cues. WTF does that mean? Martin's father was shaking his head in disbelief? Terrible investigation, terrible attempt to prosecute. I would have Zim in jail if I was the prosecuting attorney.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Oh no, this is not a matter of tomato-tomahto. Notonly did his father not directly answer the misleading question, the investigator made an interpretation based on "non-verbal" cues. WTF does that mean? Martin's father was shaking his head in disbelief? Terrible investigation, terrible attempt to prosecute. I would have Zim in jail if I was the prosecuting attorney.

From you quote:

"He looked away and under his breath, as I interpreted it, said 'no.'"

He said something that was interpreted (sounded like) no.

The jury was also allowed to find him guilty of 3rd degree murder or manslaughter, which they declined to do. The evidence wasn't there.

They both made bad decisions. It is just a DAMN SHAME (not strong enough wording) that a 17 year old kid died.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
The jury spoke, I say let it rest.
(I've been a jury twice by the way) and you don't know all the details and evidence and witness accounts until you've been on that jury.
I say let it rest.
edit on 24-7-2013 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The reason why this got soo much press is because it was a child. Also, the POTUS decided to stick his nose in it.

A "stand your ground" case also happened in FL where it was a black man shooting a white man.

This should have never been about race. It's only when it is convenient or when it fits someones agenda does race ever get thrown in.

This should be about a child that was killed, and how to make sure this doesn't happen again. If I was the parents that is what I would be doing. Not trademarking slogans...

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

I would have Zim in jail if I was the prosecuting attorney.

What Law School did you attend, University of Trolling? Give it a rest dabag.
edit on 24-7-2013 by Carreau because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Mr. Confusion, back for another appearance. Nope, I didn't watch the Youtube video.

Does the reporter have any information, not possibilities, but evidence that wasn't available to the Police, the FBI, or anyone else? I wouldn't think so. If he did, he should have sent it to the prosecution before the trial was over.

Having the gun and shouting for help seems impossible, or at least unlikely, to you? Well, not to me, especially if i was taking blows and didn't have the gun in my hand. But all that aside, as another poster so aptly observed (Or was it Hillary?) "What difference, at this point, does it make?"

Oh, and all the other reporters who are anxious to make a national name for themselves by breaking a big case, they aren't telling the truth either?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join