It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank forcloses on wrong house and takes everything!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
www.activistpost.com...

Katie Barnett of McArthur came home a few weeks ago to find everything in the house gone. She eventually discovered that First National bank mistakenly foreclosed the wrong house -- but kept her stuff. Not only did they clear everything out like the Grinch, but they changed the locks. Their actual foreclosure target had been the house across the street

You would think someone in Katie's position would have lawyers crawling out from every rock to sue the bank and wrongful foreclosure...evidently that is not the case..Police and Swat showing up at wrong houses and Banks getting wrong locations...Maybe a GPS system tweek or teaching the ding bats how to read might help?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
They should know, if it is the bank's error, they are screwed. How dare they question the bank. If it was their error, well, they would still be screwed. There is no penalty for anything like this in our system, which is exactly why banks can push whoever the heck they want around and screw people out of millions when if their customers error for a couple of cents they charge insane penalties.

I feel incredibly sorry for this couple because frankly, I don't see any resolution and I don't see anyone trying to stick up for them other then a few little niches like ATS....

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

This was Posted Here Yesterday.
edit on 24-7-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

So sorry did not see the other thread

top topics

join