It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How 'They' Hide in the Open- Inversion and Deception

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I completely agree with your statements, except for the initial statement regarding there being any connection between ancient or modern occultism and the major political parties. If someone did include such imagery, I can assure you that the vast majority of the party members have no clue of such practices. It is just like all other large groups...The people at the top are the ones who actually come up with the nefarious stuff.

Anyway, the FACT that politicians go on television and lie through their teeth, stating that things are one way, when clearly the opposite is true, is becoming an epidemic. And to make matters worse, whatever systems are in place to sway public opinion towards ignorance seem to be working better. Either that, or people are just getting dumber. Maybe both. I mean think of how many ignorant people are ignorant simply because they get all or the majority of their world view from Fox News. And for those who still refuse to believe that networks such as Fox actually report the truth, you have a lot to learn. To quote Rupert Murdoch around the time he cofounded Fox News, "Fox News is not about reporting the facts/truth, but about presenting/promoting an ideology." THAT says it all.

And while other networks are not as bad, all do the same types of things. Republicans are just much worse when it comes to blind belief and faith in nothing but lies. That is why we get Republicans making a huge deal out of things like the Clinton scandal, while Bush blatantly lies and involves us in an unnecessary war, yet Republicans supported him. THAT is hypocrisy, and it shows that they don't care about anything but their party. Fairness and truth go out the window.

And for the everyday Republicans, they get caught up in all this crap, simply because they get their "facts" from networks who care nothing about reporting the facts. And Obama is the worst we have seen from a Democrat ever, in the history of the US, at least in my opinion. And while Republicans want to condemn Obama and Democrats, they need to remember all the crap that went on when their party was in office.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

...it would be comical if it wasn't such a serious matter!

Amen.

Thank you for organizing this information as you have. People don't see enough of this material. It's really quite insane. Admittedly I've been avoiding this subject for some time now simply because it disturbs me. The lies aren't even sugar coated. They're just blatant perversions of truth. Why people aren't more outraged by this I don't think I'll ever understand. Black magic? Profound new depths of human apathy? Or even worse, stupidity?? Man.. we're in a precarious situation here to say the very least.

"May you live in interesting times" indeed. Things have gone from interesting to downright weird in just a few short years! These are our world leaders, and they're lying unashamedly right to your face every god damned day. And not just harmless little white lies here and there, these are deep, international conspiracy-level lies with terrible implications. These people are scum. Sold-out humans with irredeemable souls. They're lying to you! Manipulating your loved ones, your friends, your family. And for what?

That's the million dollar question I suppose.
The $3.50 question is what are we gonna do about it? Lol. I can't wait to find out. Interesting times indeed. At least that's true.

Keep up the good work brother

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAnarchist

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

...it would be comical if it wasn't such a serious matter!

Amen.

Thank you for organizing this information as you have. People don't see enough of this material. It's really quite insane. Admittedly I've been avoiding this subject for some time now simply because it disturbs me. The lies aren't even sugar coated. They're just blatant perversions of truth. Why people aren't more outraged by this I don't think I'll ever understand. Black magic? Profound new depths of human apathy? Or even worse, stupidity?? Man.. we're in a precarious situation here to say the very least.

"May you live in interesting times" indeed. Things have gone from interesting to downright weird in just a few short years! These are our world leaders, and they're lying unashamedly right to your face every god damned day. And not just harmless little white lies here and there, these are deep, international conspiracy-level lies with terrible implications. These people are scum. Sold-out humans with irredeemable souls. They're lying to you! Manipulating your loved ones, your friends, your family. And for what?

That's the million dollar question I suppose.
The $3.50 question is what are we gonna do about it? Lol. I can't wait to find out. Interesting times indeed. At least that's true.

Keep up the good work brother

Thanks for the kind words, much appreciated.

Don't think this has only just started though-

The 'War on Drugs'...it is well documented that the introduction of crack coc aine into American cities was facilitated by the CIA to help fund the Nicaraguan rebels.

Listen to that interview- "Despite our best efforts, illegal coc aine is coming into our country at alarming levels'- COMPLETE INVERSION OF THE TRUTH.

Back then, it was heroes like Gary Webb who sought to bring the truth to light, it cost him his life officially through 'suicide' although he had been shot in the head twice...
...Today, in the age of information, ignorance is seemingly the choice of the masses.

edit on 30-7-2013 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join