It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How 'They' Hide in the Open- Inversion and Deception

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The next time a politican or world leader addresses the public, I want you to keep this thread in mind as it will help you see through their deception and mind games. You will see how they 'hide' in the open, openly mocking humanity.

To begin, let us look at a symbolic example. In 2000, the GOP logo was changed in a manner that the stars would now be facing downwards-

There is no logical reason for this, other than it now represents the Sigil of Baphomet as associated with Satanism. Even in European occultism, 19th century occultist Eliphas Levi describes the inverted pentagram-

"A reversed pentagram, with two points projecting upwards, is a symbol of evil and attracts sinister forces because it overturns the proper order of things and demonstrates the triumph of matter over spirit. It is the goat of lust attacking the heavens with its horns, a sign execrated by initiates."

"The flaming star, which, when turned upside down, is the hierolgyphic [sic] sign of the goat of Black Magic, whose head may be drawn in the star, the two horns at the top, the ears to the right and left, the beard at the bottom. It is the sign of antagonism and fatality. It is the goat of lust attacking the heavens with its horns."

"Let us keep the figure of the Five-pointed Star always upright, with the topmost triangle pointing to heaven, for it is the seat of wisdom, and if the figure is reversed, perversion and evil will be the result."

It is there, very clear and in the open. But rather than let this thread turn into a political argument about how two political parties are just an illusion of choice for the masses, let us look at how this notion of inversion is used by political leaders to reveal the 'real' reality.

Here is Obama talking about the US mission in Libya-

Protecting the Libyan people? Not something the USA sought? The use of force is not our first choice? Acting in the interest of the USA? Anyone who has researched this will know full well the exact opposite of what Obama was saying is the reality- ie, we see a literal inversion of the truth, hence hiding in the open.

Here is David Cameron talking about government transparency-

Aim to be the most transparent government in the world? Hahahaha, it would be comical if it wasn't such a serious matter!

Here is Hillary Clinton and Israeli PM Nethanyahu talking about 'peace'

The best interests of Israel's security and a state for the Palestinians? American and British foreign policy since 9/11 has been to create chaos in the middle east and impose Islamic states to threaten Israeli security to start WW3. Any idea of peace for the Palestinians is beyond ridiculous the way the state of Israel treats them on a daily basis.

Here is Tony Blair to complete this point-

Obama's election gives momentum to a peace process? He even says he expects and 'hopes' that will happen.

It is beyond blatant. The controllers and their puppets hold a real dislike against humanity and they take great delight in hiding their evil, diabolical plans in the open through the very simple technique of inversion.

Transparency= Secrecy

Peace= War

Liberation= Conquest

It goes on and on and once you know their 'game', it is easy to predict what is going to be in the news headlines in the near future.

Every now and then they let slip of what they are really like, but it's rare-

Evil psychopaths following orders from their Satanic masters-

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Hey Wonderer2012, so glad to see you here. Good work. Love the first video where we begin bombing Libya back to the stone age in order to (ahem), protect them... are we that friggin' stupid to buy that line?

Have always been concerned abut the five pointed stars that adorn our every flag and talisman. Which ever way they point they represent the conjuring symbol that demons are summoned from and sent to do evil in the world.

The pentagon would fit nicely in the center of that symbol. That place is after all where the orders for war are issued to destroy nations.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

What an interesting thread!
Never noticed this change to the orientation of the stars before. Had to read what the internet had to offer on this startling revelation. Here's an interesting article on the history of this symbol:

Political Animal: The Ever-Evolving Republican Elephant Logo

with this quote from the article:

A curious point in the Republican Elephant’s evolution occurred in the year 2000 during the first year of George W. Bush’s administration. With virtually no notice and little if any subsequent explanation, the 3 stars in the GOP Elephant logo were inverted so that they now stood points down. The law concerning “Respect For The Flag”, US Code Title 4 Section 8(a), reads “The flag should never be displayed with the union (the stars represent the union of the states) down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property.”

Perhaps this was an insider channeling a modern day Paul Revere as a warning?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

If you want to hide anything just place it in plain sight. Symbolism has been with us since day 1 and the meanings are still there. Though at time they are distorted and twisted to hide there full meanings. However, there will always be a large percentage of the population that will state that no such meanings are present while the few see the truth for what it is.

The symbols are not just with the GOP, it is a global phenomenon. Everywhere one goes, if they are observant, will see there usage in advertisements and architecture. This of course is by design and to accomplish two goals;

1. Make them common place thus unseen.

2. Reduce there meanings to zero within the populace at large.

It then becomes hard for those that see the symbols and know there meanings to get the majority of the people to rally around them when the others do not see nor understand the issue. the simple fact is, people will not cry out unless they see themselves in danger. Since they see no danger, then there is no problem.

Even the ATS community is full of nay sayers and they profess to be a more enlightened group. Unfortunately for them they will be some of the first to enter the slaughterhouse.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Actually it's an ancient Egyptian system of occult ritual.

The "Goat of Mendes" is from the city of Mendes/Djedet.

Mendes (Μένδης), the Greek name of the Ancient Egyptian city of Djedet, also known in Ancient Egypt as Per-Banebdjedet ("The Domain of the Ram Lord of Djedet") and Anpet, is known today as Tell El-Ruba

Banebdjedet (Banebdjed) was an Ancient Egyptian ram god with a cult centre at Mendes. Khnum was the equivalent god in Upper Egypt. His wife was the goddess Hatmehit ("Foremost of the Fishes") who was perhaps the original deity of Mendes.[2] Their offspring was "Horus the Child" and they formed the so called "Mendesian Triad".[3]

The words for "ram" and "soul" sounded the same in Egyptian so ram deities were at times regarded as appearances of other gods.[2] Typically Banebdjedet was depicted with four rams' heads to represent the four Ba's of the sun god. He may also be linked to the first four gods to rule over Egypt (Osiris, Geb, Shu and Ra-Atum), with large granite shrines to each in the Mendes sanctuary.[2]

Banebdjedet
Khnum
Book of the Heavenly Cow

The Egyptians called the "magic" they practiced "Heka", which is also the deistic personification of magic.
Heka wiki

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
What does the Elephant represent in symbolism?

Ganesha the Elephant God.
(Another link)

The origins of the lucky elephant charm can be found in the Hindu religion of India. There, the god Ganesha, the elephant-headed son of Siva and Parvati, is worshipped as an opener of the way and luck-god. Ganesha has his own iconography in India, and his best-known symbol is the swastika, which was also popular as a luck-symbol in America, at least until the Nazis corrupted its referential connotations.

Ganesha is widely revered as the Remover of Obstacles[10] and more generally as the Lord of Beginnings and the Lord of Obstacles,[11] patron of arts and sciences, and the deva of intellect and wisdom.[12] He is honoured at the beginning of rituals and ceremonies and invoked as the Patron of Letters during writing sessions.[13]

I guess he gives them good luck and helps them write all the propaganda?

Notice Elephants have horns and can be directly associated with The Horned God and his trunk is like that of the serpent and can be associated with Serpent Worship.
edit on 25-7-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
What upsets me the most is that they're all laughing at us. They think we are all so ignorant, and so stupid... they can tell us whatever they want, and we believe it, while they're sitting back going HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!

Ignorant people hold us back from making a stand. Too many people want to ignore and dismiss the obvious. THIS IS YOUR LIFE AND THE LIFE YOUR DESCENDENTS WILL LIVE.

WAKE UP ALREADY, before it's too late to do anything about it.

...but I am worried that opportunity has come and passed as well.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Elephant with 3 stars in reverse = God (Reversed)

3 stars = Holy Trinity Concept

The Goat, Bull, and Ram are the three horned figures of the zodiac.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Actually, the three stars upside down on the GOP elephant represent dire distress. It's borrowed from the practice of flying the flag upside down to indicate that there was danger to life or property afoot. Change happened when Bush took office in 2000. Considering the sheer amounts of fear mongering and etc, having a symbol that any military would recognize as being a sign of distress could've been a subliminal jab. As much as I'm quite confident that Cheney was, in fact, the antichrist (or some Bond nemesis), it has military meaning.
www.usaflagsupply.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Hillary Clinton is a satanist. I,ve seen her use the baphomet symbol many times. Her masters sigil.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

Hate to break it to you but the occult use of that symbol predates the us military by thousands of years. it has precedent.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
The Star symbol represents God.
That's why they are named after the Gods, and that's why they were worshiped as representations or celestial avatars of the Gods.

Jesus is what? The Morning Star, the Dawn. And many believe he is "God in the flesh" so to speak.
Etc.

For comparison in contemporary society, we call our modern "fleshy gods" "Stars", from Hollywood, which is the wood of the Holly used as a wand in the rites. It is very powerful for hypnotism.
Our films are almost all revamps of the old myths slightly altered, and our "Stars" play the roles of the Gods and Demigods from these mythological tales.

You see the wood of the Holly is "Holy" and sacred to the Goddess Hel who is from Hel.

In the Poetic Edda, Prose Edda, and Heimskringla, Hel is referred to as a daughter of Loki, and to "go to Hel" is to die.

Scholarly theories have been proposed about Hel's potential connections to figures appearing in the 11th century Old English Gospel of Nicodemus and Old Norse Bartholomeus saga postola, potential Indo-European parallels to Bhavani, Kali, and Mahakali, and her origins.

Of course she is connected, this is just the first corridor of revelation that leads to the deeper answers that explain why things are the way they are today.

Link that pulls it all together:
Frau Holle , another name and variant of the same original deity concept.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilky
Hillary Clinton is a satanist. I,ve seen her use the baphomet symbol many times. Her masters sigil.

Baphomet represents duality, + and -, up and down, light and dark, etc.

Half is good, half is evil.
Half is male, half is female.
As above, so below.

That is the secret to the mystery of this symbol.
It represents God.

The "Baphomet" is Jesus and Satan combined, to put it in contemporary Christian terminology in order to explain it.

You see without evil, there can be no good. Without the dark, there can be no light. Without male, there can be no female.
This is the Yin and Yang concept.

That Yin Yang is your Baphomet essentially. Same concept, same symbolic references.

Also, from other aspects of the symbolism, we can infer that this is the "Hidden God" as it remains shrouded.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I do still plan to write a extensive article in order to explain many base concepts of the occult that I have discovered in my research and incessant questioning sprees. The point is to teach others a "legend or key" whereby they can discern all the answers on their own without support.

My outline thus far for this looks like a book already, so obviously I am now working on condensing the information in a reasonable sized thread. This has proved very difficult as I have been working on it for a long time and it has evolved and changed shape many times as I have learned even more of the deeper mystery schools and their hidden revelations.

It's all stuff everyone already knows about, it's in our brains already.
But we know almost nothing about it.

I just go with the flow though so it may take a long time to get that thread going. I don't know we will see what happens. I don't want to rush it.

In the meantime though I am willing to help anyone who wants to know about these things to find the answers to their questions. So feel free to ask I will try my best to find answers as quickly as possible.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Lilith and Samael

In Jewish folklore, from the 8th–10th centuries Alphabet of Ben Sira onwards, Lilith becomes Adam's first wife, who was created at the same time and from the same earth as Adam. This contrasts with Eve, who was created from one of Adam's ribs. The legend was greatly developed during the Middle Ages, in the tradition of Aggadic midrashim, the Zohar and Jewish mysticism.[3] In the 13th Century writings of Rabbi Isaac ben Jacob ha-Cohen, for example, Lilith left Adam after she refused to become subservient to him and then would not return to the Garden of Eden after she mated with archangel Samael.[4] The resulting Lilith legend is still commonly used as source material in modern Western culture, literature, occultism, fantasy, and horror.

Lilith (Lunianic Kabbalah

In the teachings of rabbi Isaac Luria, it is said that there are many Liliths.[citation needed] Manasseh Matlub Sithon said "many Liliths and demons are abroad, and go up and down."[1] The greatest of these is the wife of Adam Qadmon, a being that God used as an avatar to create the Universe in all its ten or more dimensions, hence a multiverse. Another, more demonic Lilith, known as the woman of whoredom, is found in the Zohar book 1:5a. She is Samael (Satan)'s feminine counterpart.

Lilith + Samael = Our Baphomet all over again.

It gets way deeper this only scratches the surface.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I dont think that they are into duality. For whatever reasons they use that symbol there is no light side to them.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I dont think that they are into duality. For whatever reasons they use that symbol there is no light side to them.

They disagree.

I am not saying I disagree with you, but I want you to know they certainly disagree.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Well that would make sense, they seem to think that they are somehow the wizards and saviours of humanity. Spare me pls.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Well that would make sense, they seem to think that they are somehow the wizards and saviours of humanity. Spare me pls.

Now you got it, haha.

Thus the explanation for Eugenics.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Cool thread... thanks for the time and effort

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join