It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presidential meeting with aliens at Holloman AFB and the choice.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman
I'm saying is this trend in tech related to this piece of ufo lore?

but there has been no jump in any technology, just a gradual progression from semiconductor diode to transistor to integrated circuit (from SSI, MSI and LSI to VLSI, ULSI, WSI, SOC and 3D-IC)

So if you knew anything about technology you would see a progression, not a sudden jump.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

You are correct. It seems we have been almost purposefully SLOWED from advancing in technology until VERY recently, when the Higgs-Boson particle was discovered. It is possible however that, due to the fact that the military/industrial complex does research about 40-50 years ahead of us, we just have not seen this technology yet. This seems likely.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I spent a little time of my life as a MUFON Field Investigator, and in that time I've heard of these meetings. What I've hear was that Truman was at the meeting not Eisenhower. Later on I heard a little rumor that it was an extension of "Operation Paperclip", and Von Braun was witness to the event (something about the Nazi and the Aryan Peoples [aka the Nordic Looking Aliens])

There was a film made of this event, and the President Nixon commissioned a disclosure movie to be made about Americas involvement with Extra-Terrestrials. The film maker was allowed to view the film, but not use the film due to the "Operation Paperclip" aspect of it (I guess Nixon was worried about Nazism making a comeback given that the Civil Rights movement was finally getting a solid hold on America)

Before he died Nixon supposedly stated that the only reason for not going forward with disclosing the whole UFO issue was that the then CIA Director Richard Helms believed that, "We should never give the USSR a whiff of what we got from those damn creatures".

***IMPORTANT DISCLAMER***

Of course I don't have any evidence that any of this happened (I always kicked myself for not "bugging" myself when doing interviews) It should be noted that my source for all this came from an important person who shall always remain nameless, and that I can only take their word for any of this. I will add that I have heard about this "Nixon Disclosure Film" before I talked to them, but didn't ask about it since that wasn't why I was there.

Just something I thought I share on this topic.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Guyfriday

I have read about this in several books including Robert Dolan's UFO series. Also, one of my colleagues at work claims that he worked with a guy who told him this same story. And this is no MUFON man. He has been working in intelligence much longer than I.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Guyfriday

"Nixon Disclosure Film"

Wow. That's some good connections! Nixon was a seriously obsessive film addict. He watched over 500+ movies while he was the President.

Nixon was most definitely involved in the early 1950's with powerful industrial interests from Southern California, namely Howard Hughes, and the legendary Alien meeting begins with Ike's trip to So. Cal. Palm Springs right in the heart of Nixonland and Hughes Aircraft near Culver City.

I could easily imagine that Nixon would make a movie about alien disclosure because he was a serious move "buff".
After that, Nixon's threat of releasing the film was the reason to frame him up for the Watergate affair and move him out of office, making way for the expert cover-up man Gerald Ford, who is woefully underestimated here on ATS.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

In February, The Learning Channel used this frame within part of their documentary on the UFO phenomenon. As far as I know, this is the first time it has been seen on any website and identified as a frame of the "missing" Holloman AFB film.

Evidence! Holloman AFB Story True?

Many of those stationed at Holloman remember this "training" film they were shown entitled "What If They Land?" This film depicted this same scenario of a UFO landing at the base and aliens emerging from the craft. The officer who was in charge of ordering all training films and other equipment does not recall ordering the film. He also does not recall of disposing of the film either, which is exactly what happened to it! The original film was reported as "missing" in the 1970s and remains as such to this present day.

A copy of the film was apparently made, because a still image made from a frame of that film was sent to the training officer in charge of the original film. The frame was cut from a very new film...it was not yellowed and the sprockets weren't tattered as they were on the original film when it was last seen. The training officer does verify that the image of the UFO on the frame matches that of the original film.

source: www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Just a thought using your logic:

1. You claim that it would take decades or more to technically evolve to the point we are today in certain technological sectors.

Lets pretend you have some factual evidence to back your reasoning about this, so lets go with it.

To evolve this way naturally and to hone the mental skills through training and study to reach this level without implants and tech would take decades or more.

2. Then you say that the elites have hidden technology that they don't share with us for their own betterment.

We all know there is hidden technology they have which is not shared for the betterment of the world but kept by the elite to our detriment and their personal gain.Thirty pieces of silver indeed.

3. Therefore, wouldn't you have to be an Elite to truly know what are capabilities are using your logic? Are you an Elite?

if not , than using your own logic can you really accurately conclude what we are capable of?

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

I never said anything about a sudden jump in technology unless you consider 60 years sudden. I never said the aliens gave us the tech they promised. as I mentioned I believe the greys walked all over the treaty. what probably DID happen was that they really gave us nothing save "guidance" and advice that enabled them to push us along the path they wanted us to be on. I believe we got screwed royally all the way around. So we invent microprocessors and a grey says "ever think about implanting that thing directly into your brain? we do it all the time that's how we have telepathy" and then our government/military funds the university research, private companies develop and sell it and then the little guys hack it.
also as legend has it the opposing aliens warned us that the greys were going to screw us over.

edit on 25-7-2013 by abe froman because: hacked implant

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

I think you misunderstood, as a rough example what I was saying is something like this: you go back in time to cro magnon man and say "if you do what I say I'll make you 1000% smarter within say,50 years using my secret patented techniques" and another guy says" hey don't listen to him come with me and I'll show you a better way and you'll be 1000% smarter in a million years as you naturally evolve and get there the way nature intended."

as far as hidden technology of course it exists, they didnt tell us about stealth helicopters, we found out accidentally when one crashed and a foreign government released pictures.
edit on 25-7-2013 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

reply to post by interupt42

I think you misunderstood,

Maybe I did and I might still not be following you. Just to concur: This is all pretend talk?

1. I see no evidence to back any of your claims , so I assume this is just a hypothetical see where it goes kind of thread at face value?

2. We are to hypothetically believe that one Alien race tried to help us but another tried to take advantage of us due to our desire for instant gratification and greed?

It is said that the greys have walked all over this treaty since we agreed to it and part of this agreement was the end of relations with the nordics who might actually have really been trying to help and save us, and now the ones that could have saved us from the sinister greys are gone.

If a treaty was agreed and violated as you claim , wouldn't that treaty become null and void and give our Nordic friends another opportunity to help us and a way out for us? Would an advance Nordics hold grudges and punish us for not knowing who to trust?

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
the original story is not my story (presidential/alien meetings at holloman AFB) its pretty well known in UFO circles and there are several threads on ATS that relate to it.Two alien races one "good" one "bad" fighting for the "soul" of humanity.one race promises spiritual knowledge and guidance one race promises technical knowledge and guidance.we apparently chose the latter. as I've seen more and more direct brain implant tech and the progression towards transhumanism (elements of which occur frequently in stories concerning greys) I wonder aloud if there is a connection. hence this thread.then again, on a grander scale could these races be related to the ancient forces that account for our tales of good and evil? representations of god and the devil?or is that another thread?

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

The grey technology tree involves a lot of networking capabilities - their telepathy, for example. In addition, their operating system interface they use is much similar to the ones we are getting now - in other words, their operating system is pictorial based and modifiable by the user.

It's interesting - this could explain the great societal impact of networking technology - it wasn't meant for humans, necessarily, it is meant to mimic telepathy. Our brains are not suited for telepathy, so this causes a lot of societal stress, and a large gap between generations.

The telepathy is a feature of a hive mind, by the way, I am saying there are psychological implications to using technology developed for a different race.

And yes, we have had rapid advancements.

I find it really interesting that our technological advancements have mimicked the grey technological tree.

As for the deal, cattle mutilations aren't that big of a deal, and abductions usually return people peacefully back into their beds - I think they Greys are trying to do some genetic research in order to restore their dying race's capabilities to have creative thoughts.

The question is, what else are they Greys planning in addition? They sometimes work with Reptillians, who do not have pleasant agendas for planets, and there could be some fine print that wasn't looked over carefully enough.

Another interesting thing to note - since Grey aliens are part of a collective, they were under the impression that just because our leader signed the agreement, that meant that everyone on Earth was okay with it - it is kind of like when the Native Americans signed over their land to the White Men but didn't know what it meant.

I am guessing that the move also hurt our relations with the Nordics and their allies - many of whom are aware of the dangers facing our planet - there are supposed to be two factions, non-interventionists, and another faction that says they should intervene because we were being manipulated.

I have heard tales of another planet that was tricked into working with the Grey alien race, and then their government was basically taken over by the Greys and possibly Reptilian allies? It was a human planet, but it is somewhat allied with the Grey aliens at the moment, although I am sure there is dissidence there.
edit on 25-7-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

I wonder if this has anything to do with Google Glass.

An attempt to break into a market where its on your head all the time, capturing your brain waves? perhaps a local link to these so called brain chips? Like an antenna for it?

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
If the greys are so intelligent and masterful as a race, with superior technology and knowledge, why are they disecting cows as a hobby?

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
It is quite an interesting event of UFO lore, real or not transhumanism is very much an unstoppable force of evolution. How this technological age is implemented is a concern for all involved, will our self determination be extinguished, limited or expanded?

If there is an alien component feeding materials for reverse engineering and providing a more direct research path, competitive edge and profitable corporate sector then it does raise significant questions of trust, agendas and end game. If the cost is humans being treated like lab rats, then quite a lot of knowledge and intelligence about our species is gained, providing cost and benefits as our strengths and weakness are exposed.

Whatever the specifics of alien interaction on Earth is, at a minimum I would call it complex. There is enough evidence and data around that some consideration of these implications is reasonable. At best all we can really do is think out the consequences of our actions. If this is enough to preserve what we value, only time will tell.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   

reply to post by KaiDKravitVALIS42

in the hill case they greys were also dressed as nazis,just saying. marjorie fish, an ohio schoolteacher was able to make correspondence between what betty hill drew and the zeta riticuli starsystem which was discovered after the event this blows my mind. however i cant correlate secret unwanted abductions followed by memory erasure with good intentions.

The Marjori fish map was later found to be one of many possible star systems through modern computer mapping. She just joined a few dots in truth and made assumptions.
edit on 25-7-2013 by Bilky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   

I wonder aloud if there is a connection. hence this thread.

With all due respect, you don't just wonder if there's a connection, you assume there is. That's all and fine, but if you want to be taken seriously in the UFO circles you need to do more research, provide relevant and legitimate sources to back up your claims, and then put them beside your assumptions to see how they stack up.

People say, and they're right based on what they find after the fact, that the U.S. military has technology that is roughly 60 years more advanced than what the U.S. population has. That number, 60 years, is a guesstimate based on what we had 60 years ago. WW2 ended 68 years ago. When it did, our Government brought over the best and the brightest Germans who worked for Hitler. Say what you will about Hitler, but he had some pretty intelligent people working for him. Those people, and not just rocket scientists, brought their advances with them. (The only reason Germany lost the war is because Hitler was a nut job. Lucky for us, because had it been a sane person the world would be vastly different right now.)

www.history.com...

The true grit of the story? Aliens aren't the ones responsible for our advancements in technology. It's those original German scientists that were shipped over here 68 years ago, and how much you wanna bet that they had children? Also, this technology isn't hidden from average the citizen because the military complex doesn't think they can handle it all. It's hidden because they don't want their "enemies" to get the tech. Our leaders aren't sinister. they're paranoid.

Just because you can't comprehend how regular humans can be so smart, that doesn't mean they aren't.

Now if you'll excuse me, duty calls.

edit on 25-7-2013 by Taupin Desciple because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Bueller? , Bueller? , Bueller? , Anyone, Anyone, Bueller?

1. Is this pretend talk or do you believe this has happened for a fact?

2. Lets assume this non factually supported theory is true. You stated the following:

It is said that the greys have walked all over this treaty since we agreed to it and part of this agreement was the end of relations with the nordics who might actually have really been trying to help and save us, and now the ones that could have saved us from the sinister greys are gone.

Therefore , If a treaty was agreed and violated as you claim , wouldn't that treaty become null and void and give our Nordic friends another opportunity to help us and a way out for us?

Would the advance race of Nordics hold grudges and punish us for not knowing who to trust? OMG
, are you saying the Nordics is our GOD?

edit on 25-7-2013 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilky

You cannot say this with certainty. All we can say is this: the stars linked up with Zeta Reticuli, where MANY other abductees have claimed their captors claimed to have come from. "Coincidence" is from the route word "coincide," to overlap.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaiDKravitVALIS42
reply to post by Druscilla

In an infinite universe, EVERYTHING WILL HAPPEN.

Well thats all well and good as a phrase for use in the theoretical realm, but you cannot use such a phrase as evidence that an honest to God event has happened, only that it could, or will in time. But you cannot use it to state, as a matter of historical fact, that Eisenhower met some aliens at an airforce base, any more than I can use the existence of cheesecake as evidence for the existence of God.

It is merely a question of when and where said event will happen. If this is the case, then it is even possible that each of us are experiencing completely different realities at all times and therefor when we interacting we may merely be "translating" to one another in a way which we each can comprehend.

Very possible, but we are still looking at theory, where in order to make educated statements in response to the OP, what we need in this thread are some cold hard facts, and the OP and thier supporters seem utterly unable to prove thier claims, with anything but the flimsiest of statements, backed up by no documents, no visitor logs for the base, no requisition orders for the flight to and from the base, the Presidents meals, snacks, beverage preferences on the day and so on and so forth.

Poor research is the problem here, more than anything else. Poor research and a demand that one suspends ones disbelief nearly completely, in order to take part in the thread in a manner that the OP deems acceptable.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join