It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood and the Moon...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I was listening to "The Conspiracy Show July 21 podcast". They were interviewing Nelson Thawll about the moon landing hoax, which I happen to be a believer in (that it was a hoax).

So lets examine a few things, depicted in hollywood. Let me know your thoughts on these videos...

2001 space oddesy filmed in 1968:

Diamonds are forever 1971:

So what do you think? ... or should I moon you!

edit on 24-7-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
My real question is did they had the technology at that time to make such a trip? What about the russians who went in space with soyuz? Then finally, if it was a fake, why would they have done it, I mean what could be the hidden agenda behind such a making?

Thruthseek3r

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
please please please could you provide a synopsis of the videos, not everyone has the time or inclination to watch.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
please please please could you provide a synopsis of the videos, not everyone has the time or inclination to watch.

Listening to the videos that are shorter in lenght could be a great choice for you considering you are time limited. The first one and the others which are around 1:30 min could be worth while
. Correct me if I am wrong OP.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
For missions Apollo 15 thru 17, the TV broadcasts were routed from space, to Houston, over to Hollywood for video enhancement, and then back to Houston.... before the signal was handed over to the TV networks for broadcasting.

Here is one example.

Apollo 15, trans-earth TV press interview. You will not find any floating objects in this video.

Sounds like a good topic for a thread. We have seen many of these instances that you posted in your OP. What else have you got?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Common sense combined with a few tells convince me that the space race wasnt a race for the technology to travel to the moon and back safely but for the technology to fool us all. Fortunately not all of us are easily fooled.
PS. Hopefully one of these days NASA will be revealed to be what they truly are, treasonous lying murderers!

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
PS. Hopefully one of these days NASA will be revealed to be what they truly are, treasonous lying murderers!

Ouch! That's pretty harsh.
I consider myself a pretty harsh critic of the moon landings but even I wouldn't go quite that far talking about NASA.
Well, I'd go so far to say they were friends of Nazi war criminals and practiced evangelical anti-Communism.

When you say murderers are you talking about the Apollo 1 fire and the T-38 crashes?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Extremely thought provoking!

Another way to interpret the ending when Danny is bruised and not speaking is we had an experience with a higher lifeform and the only way to warn us of the dangers involved with space travel or just out of pure malevolence was to "injure" us. Possibly something "bad" was found on the moon...

S&F

edit on 7/24/2013 by mcx1942 because: fix

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by thruthseek3r
My real question is did they had the technology at that time to make such a trip? What about the russians who went in space with soyuz? Then finally, if it was a fake, why would they have done it, I mean what could be the hidden agenda behind such a making?

Thruthseek3r

The reason for it was they were in an arms race with Russia (another event that was staged) but they were wanting to spend astronomical amounts on weapons. So they funnelled the billions out of the appolo missions and used it for weaponization. The amount spent on appollo was about 110 billion (today that would be close to 1 trillion). The actual movies and staging as they did have to launch the rocket into space (not the moon) was about 100 million over the whole 10 years. So the rest was diverted to building endless weapons. Creating starwars, and every thing under the sun for that time period. So that was the reason for it, money grab, like most all of these fake missions. The same thing is happening today with the mars rovers. They pocket all the money and just film it on earth in the desert.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcx1942
Extremely thought provoking!

Another way to interpret the ending when Danny is bruised and not speaking is we had an experience with a higher lifeform and the only way to warn us of the dangers involved with space travel or just out of pure malevolence was to "injure" us. Possibly something "bad" was found on the moon...

S&F

edit on 7/24/2013 by mcx1942 because: fix

There's no way to get a human threw the van allen belts. I like your theory. But I think what he was saying was that after he (danny) filmed it tptb threatened him (roughed him up) and let him know the hard way that if you tell anyone about the moon mission movies you helped make then you and your family will suffer greatly! Not finding anything on the moon. If aliens were actually out there and had the technology it would be like the space shuttle sneaking up on a cloaked romulin, or star ship. Not a chance.
edit on 25-7-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Hollywood and the Moon...

What can I say. This is a great topic.

Not only does Hollywood put hidden references in films, like the Kubrick movies, but Hollywood also outputs products to help exploit the Apollo fantasy.

If you have seen "For All Mankind" you will know that it is a travesty of editing, continuity, with absolutely NO REGARD for mission reality. The video clips don't go together with the astronaut audio's. This film is an editing clusterf**k, purposefully designed to destroy your memory about Apollo and to implant "this DVD as memory".

One good thing about the Criterion edition is that it has a commentary track with Apollo 17 commander Eugene A. Cernan, the last man to set foot on the moon. www.criterion.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
You wanna the know the real reason we stopped going to the Moon?

Werewolves.
edit on 26-7-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

PS. Bruce Willis would make an awesome werewolf.
edit on 26-7-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
They still use essentially the same space technology now as they did in the 60s except of course for much more powerful on board computers.
I think they went.
I think the annoying part is that they haven't been back for forty years. That is a huge fail in my opinion. Personally I do think it is possible the moon missions continued but out of area51, so the failure is only at the level of loss of Public face.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Question: Which one of these men pictured in this photo have connections to Hollywood?
Answer: Both of them.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

Werewolves on the Moon versus Vampires has got to be the strangest thing I have ever seen. [mind blown]

top topics

join