It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are no Alien Ships visiting Earth

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

Originally posted by mfc1PLAZMUH
reply to post by rigel4

TOTAL BLOODY RUBBISH O.P

You just arnt looking check the skies my friend they are EVERYWHERE...

Time will show you the Truth of the matter..

NAMASTE
Plazmuh

Whats every where? satellites, meteorites, balloons, military craft, lanterns, weather ...etc.
It's not me who's talking rubbish..
If you think alien craft are everywhere ... well .. i won't convince you otherwise.

Not everywhere, but certainly they're out there. Without any doubt, not at all.

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

I'm not saying you are wrong that Alien ships are visiting us , but I'm saying your logic to conclude this as a fact is equally erroneous.

You yourself say:

Oh sure there are billions of civilizations out there in the cosmos..that much I am sure of

So are you an expert on their civilizations,accomplishments, technology,materials, or even physics? If not and with so many unknowns how can you effectively claim that they aren't visiting us a matter of scientific fact? I guess what case studies and peer reviews have you either performed or read to conclude such a fact?

I haven't seen any earth shattering proof of them visiting either, but if you are willing to except the likelihood of an Alien civilization existing than you must also except the possibility of them visiting us without knowing their capabilities or technologies?

edit on 31-7-2013 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure these aliens that can travel the galaxy would have the ability of invisibility. If they don't want to be seen then they won't be seen.

<< 6  7  8   >>

join