It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are no Alien Ships visiting Earth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Nonsense. That statement can be proven true by observing the Earth for any given period of time.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Originally posted by rigel4

The evidence suggests that my statement is entirely true.

Your supposed evidence only applies to about 1/4th of the planet, thus proving absolutely nothing whatsoever.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by rigel4

There are no Alien Ships visiting Earth
A statement which is completely incapable of being proven true.

The entire world is filled with Camera phones, Cameras, video cameras, surveillance cameras
and everything else in between.
This↑is true only for 30% of the planet, but is not true for the other 70%, which is water.

i thought it was a higher % of water

fact is if there is we aint going to find out any time soon,if there isn,t but comes to be we aint going to find out any time soon.

just except that they are never going to tell us unless as they say a ufo lands in the grounds of the white house.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knives4eyes
I bargained for more than I wanted, I saw one...not some stupid orb or something that looked like a plain jane dot.

Of course you would think I would believe in extraterrestrial life now that I saw one...nope not at all.

What I do believe in is temporal vacations and a majority report concering our earth and it's future.

I wish I believed in aliens because the truth is a lot scarier when you realize it's in human hands.

Sounds interesting. Have you shared that experience here as I would love to read it? I checked your thread titles--and saw some interesting ones I will check out--but none that seemed to be about your sighting and the time travel theory. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
If you actually search on youtube you'll find many-many videos shot from cell phones, cameras, and camcorders of objects that people think may be a UFO.

The problem isn't the lack of videos, rather it is excluding videos that may be hoaxes, natural phenomena, or mis-identifications, from actual solid non-natural objects.

The problem with stating that nearly all potential ET-UFOs are simply government cover-up is that you need proof. You need verified government documents (often classified documents) for each good ET-UFO case stating it was simply a cover up, without these your assertions don't have support.

Furthermore, several scientific studies of UFOs have concluded that up to 22% of the best UFO cases are solid, non-natural objects, with performance characteristics beyond most public human technology.

Another problem is that people expect to view potential ET-UFOs "on demand" as it were, it doesn't work that way. Treat it like natural phenomena or viewing rare birds or hunting, you can't force a bird to appear in your field of view rather you have to wait and have patience, sometimes you may have to go to a different spot, possibly with different equipment. Also, once you spot a bird, you verify it is the one you are looking for.
edit on 24-7-2013 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

UfO's belong in a comic book..

You do know it means "UNIDENTIFIED" meaning it could be anything from an asteroid to a weather balloon.

That said, I agree with the premise that organic alien species haven't visited Earth,
but I do believe the possibility that their probe drones could make it this far autonomously.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
There is a possibility that it could be drones, many of the best cases of potential ET-UFOs do indicate solid, non-natural objects, with performance characteristics beyond publicly known tech.

Yet, I have posted before, this does not logically prove that these objects are biological ET. We may have to delve deeper into the phenomena. If you treat cattle mutilations and potential ET- abductions as testable hypotheses then you might be able to see who or what is inside these craft.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Originally posted by DaTroof

Nonsense. That statement can be proven true by observing the Earth for any given period of time.
I agree. That is nonsense.

Not seeing something, does not prove that it doesn't exist. All over the planet, people still continue discovering new things, such as new species of plants, animals, insects, etc. that were unknown, or thought to have gone extinct. There are also still man-made structures being found in various places around the planet.

Even if excluding the fact that a large majority of Earth's surface is water, there is still a lot of land which is not constantly under surveillance.

I'm not saying that Aliens exist, but if I was one, I'm sure I would want to completely avoid humans. Heck, I even am half human [color=888888](well... 2 halves human), but still try to avoid other humans as much as possible. If they don't need to go to the store for supplies, then they don't need to go to public places.

If you flew down here from elsewhere, would you wanna go to the areas that are full of humans, trash, and pollution?

Originally posted by sparky31

i thought it was a higher % of water
Probably is. I was just cutting him a bit of slack.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Belief is the same as god . deity's.. and ghosts, so i think what you are saying is exactly right,
believing in something doesn't make it real..

Sort of like the way you believe that there are no alien ships visiting Earth. There is no way you can prove that, right?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Since the end of last year its (India) security services have been investigating sightings of ‘yellow spheres’ rising over its highly militarised border.
They initially suspected them to be Chinese unmanned aircraft or drones deployed in the cat and mouse game played by the two sides on their contested frontier.
China’s People’s Liberation Army is understood to have strongly denied any drone deployment but India’s Defence Research Development Organisation (DRDO), which develops new weaponry, has so far failed to identify the unidentified flying objects. The objects appeared to be at to high an altitude for its instruments to probe.
The mysterious orbs are reported to rise and hover along the horizon for around three hours before fading from sight.
To establish exactly the nature and origin of the yellow globes, the defence establishment has now turned to its Indian Institute of Astrophysics in Bangalore

edit on 24-7-2013 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I just want to point out when the steam engine was invented and locomotives were realized, there were actually protests surrounding it with the belief a human would die if they went over 20 miles per hour.

Just one of many of history's speed bumps when something thought impossible became possible.

It is possible we are just still too "young" in development to fully understand the UFO phenomenon.

I'm not saying I know the answer to all of this, just want to point out as humans we tend to be uncomfortable with new and unusual ideas.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mcx1942

I have seen this quoted before, "the belief a human would die if they went over 20 miles per hour. " but can not think why it was said.

After all, a horse, the then most normal form of propulsion, can trot at nearly 20 MPH, and gallop at 30 to 40MPH. So people knew that that statement was a lie.

Probably some anti sales pitch by the canal owners/users.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcx1942
I just want to point out when the steam engine was invented and locomotives were realized, there were actually protests surrounding it with the belief a human would die if they went over 20 miles per hour.

Just one of many of history's speed bumps when something thought impossible became possible.

It is possible we are just still too "young" in development to fully understand the UFO phenomenon.

I'm not saying I know the answer to all of this, just want to point out as humans we tend to be uncomfortable with new and unusual ideas.
yeah same as everything,if we believe its impossible then we are never going to accept it even tho scientists have admitted that some things they believed not to be true are now fact.

everyone should except that we know nothing and what we think we know we probably don,t .

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Serious question rigel4, why does UFO have to equal aliens?

I mean if a ornithologist couldn't identify a bird and it was flying couldn't s/he abbreviate it in his note book as a UFB (unidentified flying bird) or a UPB (unidentified perched bird) if it was perched?

Maybe the whole problem with this abbreviation UFO is a lack of communication, I suggest building some new ones. Here is a few to start us off :

IFA - Identified as Flying Aliens (this one instantly labels the crazies)
UAP - Unidentified Aeriel Phenomena
UFFO - Unidentified Free Falling Object
UHO - Unidentified Hovering Object
ULP - Unidentified Light Phenomena

Too far?

I think so, but then I also think it's too far to regard UFO as Aliens... what do the military use as term of phrase when something flying that has not been identified is spotted?

Just because somebody with more ability to identify something that another could not, does not take the right away from the person with less perception to say "I could not identify that". Neither should it be implied the person with less perception believes in aliens... It just means s/he has not identified what they have seen.

Ever seen a satellite?

Well those who haven't can get all inquisitive when they do, some even freak out. Still a UFO to them till they are informed on what they saw. Sometimes it's more beneficial to teach rather than ridicule.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

UfO's belong in a comic book..

Just because I find it amusing

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Untill you experience it for yourself, you wont believe in ufos or aliens. Or you can use some imagination, either way.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Also many cultures, traditions and to some extent religion talks of beings or ships from the skies. I dont know why people ignore history, you dont learn by ignoring history.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by LevelEleven

I bet you only learned about them through the History Channel, didnt you....

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality

Originally posted by alienreality
I had a family friend who passed away a few years ago that was the Chief air traffic controller for Tucson International Airport, who watched a large disked craft fly right down quick and landed right on the runway, (was a different airport) He watched it for over 20 minutes while it just sat there.. His superiors on the phone in DC told him to just ignore it, that it would likely fly away soon, which it did do and shot away at an insane speed.

We don't have zero mass propulsion yet, unless they have cracked that problem already. But this ship was definitely not man made..

They are here, that is science fact! My family friend is/was beyond reproach or doubt in the matter.

But it is always this way... "A sincere friend" his words only as proof,
which is no proof at all.

No pictures and no hard evidence.

It is all the proof necessary for ME to absolutely know as a fact that they are really here and still coming. You may reject this, but I already know it as fact, not believe it is, but know it is.

edit on 24-7-2013 by alienreality because: add

If you read what you wrote, "His superiors...told him to just ignore it. It will probably fly away." If the PTB in DC thought this was a UFO, they would have sent someone to investigate. It sounds more like a drone or some other experimental craft and the PTB knew what it was. The problem with all these stories, Rendelsham is a great example, is even if a creditable person sees something like your family friend did, it is generally impossible even for a sophisticated witness to even know what it is for certain. Without a thorough physical examination, how would he know its not man made?

The truth really is that absent the aliens landing on the White House lawn and revealing themselves, there isn't any facts that prove there existence. I have wanted to believe for so long. But, the more I read, the more I have realized, that while some of the sightings are unexplainable, the jump to the conclusion that they must be alien is such a huge leap, it isn't creditable either. Rather, sightings go in one of three buckets, hoaxes that can be exposed, incidents where the observer simply didn't understand what they were seeing that can be explained and the true UFO's, incidents that can't be explained based on publicly available information. However, this last category are not automatically alien.

The Phoenix lights are a good example. Lots of people saw them. The U.S. government has not been very forthcoming with either an explanation or any other comment regarding the situation. While unusual and to the best of my knowledge still no creditable match of the sighting to a secret aircraft program has been made with respect to the Phoenix Lights. However, again, this does not make the Phoenix Lights alien in nature. It is a possible explanation, but, not necessarily the correct one.

I am scouring for evidence virtually everyday. But, to date, I have been disappointed. Every time I think there is good evidence and I get excited, something comes up that makes the alien explanation less likely. Rendelsham fascinated me. But, a recent TV interview of parties that came upon the craft indicated they saw it, they touched it, they still don't know what it was. It could have been alien. It also could have been the U.S. military screwing with everyone...The last explanation is probably the most plausible.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
Star & Flag.

My thoughts exactly. No proof = no aliens

no proof of no aliens = ?????????

no proof does not mean no aliens get a GRIP please

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join