It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are no Alien Ships visiting Earth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
So when are the UFO community going to accept that there are no
alien spaceships visiting planet Earth?

The entire world is filled with Camera phones, Cameras, video cameras, surveillance cameras
and everything else in between. Still... after 20 years of the digital age, there is still no smoking gun.

Satellites patrol the skies seeing everything that moves, but all we are offered are the same blurry lights in the sky
or clever cgi that is eventually taken apart by debunkers and shown for what it is.

I tell you alien visitation is wishful thinking..not a science fact.

Oh sure there are billions of civilizations out there in the cosmos..that much I am sure of, but flying saucers/

UfO's belong in a comic book..

+34 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
Oh sure there are billions of civilizations out there in the cosmos..that much I am sure of, but flying saucers/
UfO's belong in a comic book.
Sorry, but there are a lot of folks out there who have witnessed/experienced something, and while you may not agree with their conclusions...until more information emerges, their opinions are at least as valid as yours.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Star & Flag.

My thoughts exactly. No proof = no aliens

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

You're absolutely right, ufo's belong in a comic book in the fantasy section next to dragon ball Z.

Now I am a skeptic, I used to rag on UFO witnesses, thought they were just begging for attention and deserved being in a looney bin.

I bargained for more than I wanted, I saw one...not some stupid orb or something that looked like a plain jane dot.

Of course you would think I would believe in extraterrestrial life now that I saw one...nope not at all.

What I do believe in is temporal vacations and a majority report concering our earth and it's future.

I wish I believed in aliens because the truth is a lot scarier when you realize it's in human hands.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

UfO's belong in a comic book.
Sorry, but there are a lot of folks out there who have witnessed/experienced something, and while you may not agree with their conclusions...until more information emerges, their opinions are at least as valid as yours.

Belief is the same as god . deity's.. and ghosts, so i think what you are saying is exactly right,
believing in something doesn't make it real..

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
double post
edit on 24-7-2013 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Why must everyone destroy my illusions? Can we not have just one thing that could exist!

Or, as Samuel L. Jackson would put it.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knives4eyes
reply to post by rigel4

You're absolutely right, ufo's belong in a comic book in the fantasy section next to dragon ball Z.

Now I am a skeptic, I used to rag on UFO witnesses, thought they were just begging for attention and deserved being in a looney bin.

I bargained for more than I wanted, I saw one...not some stupid orb or something that looked like a plain jane dot.

Of course you would think I would believe in extraterrestrial life now that I saw one...nope not at all.

What I do believe in is temporal vacations and a majority report concering our earth and it's future.

I wish I believed in aliens because the truth is a lot scarier when you realize it's in human hands.

This is an aspect that i always forget to consider.. but it is still fairly fantastical.
If what you witnessed is what you think it is..then..at least human kind has survived long enough to develop time travel.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

So when are the UFO community going to accept that there are no alien spaceships visiting planet Earth?

People are getting around to it. It's going to take a while for people to get past a century and a half (or more) of popular entertainment that tells them outer space in inhabited by human-sized creatures with human-like thoughts and morals. It's a compelling fantasy that fits in well with not knowing where the UFOs come from. People want to connect Point A with Point B, even though there's nothing really to suggest the two are connected, or that Point B even exists.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Point C on the other hand is a well documented fact.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

I see aliens, extraterrestrial, and UFO's to be just a smoke screen to distract you from what the government might be doing.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorneblood
Point C on the other hand is a well documented fact.

What is point C ?

I am slow.. please enlighten

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

There is no "IF", what I saw ...I can only hope other people see.

IF, and that's a strong IF, I ever find video evidence that matches up directly with what I witnessed then I will post it and post it everywhere as some sort of evidence.

Time travel is indeed real, very real and no not John Titor fake or Andrew Basiago old technology.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knives4eyes
reply to post by rigel4

There is no "IF", what I saw ...I can only hope other people see.

IF, and that's a strong IF, I ever find video evidence that matches up directly with what I witnessed then I will post it and post it everywhere as some sort of evidence.

Time travel is indeed real, very real and no not John Titor fake or Andrew Basiago old technology.

I edited my post to reflect that I believe you, but it is unproven what you saw,
If that makes sense.. I wasn't doubting you , only.... the nature of what you saw

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

A statement which is completely incapable of being proven true.

The entire world is filled with Camera phones, Cameras, video cameras, surveillance cameras
and everything else in between.
This↑is true only for 30% of the planet, but is not true for the other 70%, which is water.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Point C is the space between Point A and Point B.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I had a family friend who passed away a few years ago that was the Chief air traffic controller for Tucson International Airport, who watched a large disked craft fly right down quick and landed right on the runway, (was a different airport) and was also a medaled Major in the Air Force. He watched it for over 20 minutes while it just sat there.. His superiors on the phone in DC told him to just ignore it, that it would likely fly away soon, which it did do, and shot away at an insane speed.

We don't have zero mass propulsion yet, unless they have cracked that problem already. But this ship was definitely not man made..

They are here, that is science fact! My family friend is/was beyond reproach or doubt in the matter.

edit on 24-7-2013 by alienreality because: add

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by rigel4

A statement which is completely incapable of being proven true.

and everything else in between.
This↑is true only for 30% of the planet, but is not true for the other 70%, which is water.

The statement is waiting .....for a long time to be proven wrong.
The evidence suggests that my statement is entirely true.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
I had a family friend who passed away a few years ago that was the Chief air traffic controller for Tucson International Airport, who watched a large disked craft fly right down quick and landed right on the runway, (was a different airport) He watched it for over 20 minutes while it just sat there.. His superiors on the phone in DC told him to just ignore it, that it would likely fly away soon, which it did do and shot away at an insane speed.

We don't have zero mass propulsion yet, unless they have cracked that problem already. But this ship was definitely not man made..

They are here, that is science fact! My family friend is/was beyond reproach or doubt in the matter.

But it is always this way... "A sincere friend" his words only as proof,
which is no proof at all.

No pictures and no hard evidence.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
I had a family friend who passed away a few years ago that was the Chief air traffic controller for Tucson International Airport, who watched a large disked craft fly right down quick and landed right on the runway, (was a different airport) He watched it for over 20 minutes while it just sat there.. His superiors on the phone in DC told him to just ignore it, that it would likely fly away soon, which it did do and shot away at an insane speed.

But it is always this way... "A sincere friend" his words only as proof,
which is no proof at all.

No pictures and no hard evidence.

It is all the proof necessary for ME to absolutely know as a fact that they are really here and still coming. You may reject this, but I already know it as fact, not believe it is, but know it is.

edit on 24-7-2013 by alienreality because: add

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join