It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Really Happened to the Pentagon on 9/11? Video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

Prove a full size plane didn't hit the pentagon.

Oh and try not to post any links to lame conspiracy sites that have wacky theories.

You can't? Then you don't belong here. Hunt around.Find the footage of the plane coming in,just as witnesses described.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

I see the video in the OP doesn't work any more, but it must be the presentation entitled "Behind the Smoke Curtain: What Happened at the Pentagon on 9/11, and What Didn't, and Why It Matters," which was recorded at Town Hall Theater, Seattle, Washington, January 12, 2013.

Researcher Ole Dammegard recently interviewed Barbara Honegger about the investigation that presentation was based on, among other topics:

Published on May 30, 2017

. . . She has later made incredible discoveries regarding the 911-cover up, especially the real truth behind the Pentagon attack. . .

Light On Conspiracies: Barbara Honegger, Part1

I was impressed by what she said about the importance of the Pentagon attack in the big picture of 9/11 Truth. The need for "another Pearl Harbor" to accomplish military aims could not be accomplished by attacking a civilian site, as in the World Trade Center.

After listening to the above interview, I searched for some documentation to post showing the data that was in her presentation. Apparently she doesn't have her own website.

I found a 311 page PDF that is housed on the San Francisco Tesla Society website, in association with a free presentation she apparently gave for them entitled "9/11: Historic Context and Forensic Facts of the Pentagon Attack" on March 9, 2014: Forensic Facts of the 9/11 Pentagon Attack.

Apparently, the slides in the PDF representing Honegger's original presentation are enhanced by additional material. From the PDF:

It is clear to me that Barbara Honegger has done the painstaking work it takes to do a thorough, rationale investigation. It is important that people understand that a military exercise was going on at the Pentagon that day, and that pre-placed explosives had to have been used, with the knowledge of those at the very highest level of the Pentagon.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: LiberateEarth
It is important that people understand that a military exercise was going on at the Pentagon that day, and that pre-placed explosives had to have been used, with the knowledge of those at the very highest level of the Pentagon.

Makes total sense. Did they also have pre-placed remains from the passengers on American 77?

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Nothing about the official story concerning an alleged crash of Flight 77 at the Pentagon with 64 people aboard can be trusted; when the deep state carries out false flag attacks, they have the means to fake any detail of the official story. They also carry out assassinations.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: LiberateEarth

Wow, this 'deep state' must be sooooo bad ass since they can take an entire aircraft full of crew and passengers and off them where no one in the past 16 years even muttered a word about it. Maybe we should get them to run the Post Office and see if they can have my mail delivered properly.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

The deep state has deep pockets and the fear they create working on the public consciousness to their advantage.

But the truth will out with courageous people of conscience such as Barbara Honegger speaking out.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

The deep state has deep pockets and the fear they create working on the public consciousness to their advantage.

But the truth will out with courageous people of conscience such as Barbara Honegger speaking out.

So what is the 'truth'? Where did this Deep State hide a Boeing 757 and all the passengers? And why cant they make Amtrak profitable?

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

The truth is not known by any of us but is being sought.

The best investigators of the truth, in my opinion, along with Barbara Honegger, are Ole Dammegard, Jim Fetzer, and Webster Tarpley.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Ive got an open mind and all, but the main thing I come back to is the number people that would have to be involved to have this massive conspiracy. I mean sure you got big wigs pulling the strings, but they would needed quite a few people to do the grunt work and keep silent or be silenced. Isn't a guy planting demo charges in the pentagon going to question in his mind at least why thats being done? Isn't that soldier or airman that fires or guides the missile at the pentagon possibly hesitate.

Have no doubt that there are good persons in the military that would do as ordered but also know there are also good persons who wouldn't or at least possibly come forward all these years later, it just takes one. Just one person involved that comes forward, leaks info as their conscience gets to them. I mean damn did they really pull something that diabolic and massive without a hitch. Just to pull it off had to be lots of people in place ready to go before he first plane hit the WTC. Not saying it didn't happen, but now there are so many theories floating around hard to separate the wheat from all the chaff. All of them can't be true.

Much like JFK assassination you got the Cubans, the Mafia, the CIA, LBJ,Nixon, the Secret Service, the Russians or any combination, or it was just Lee Harvey Oswald. but only one is the truth. Now there has been so much misinformation intentional or not that even if the public is presented with what really happened, it's looked at with a skeptical eye.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Ive got an open mind and all, but the main thing I come back to is the number people that would have to be involved to have this massive conspiracy. I mean sure you got big wigs pulling the strings, but they would needed quite a few people to do the grunt work and keep silent or be silenced. Isn't a guy planting demo charges in the pentagon going to question in his mind at least why thats being done? Isn't that soldier or airman that fires or guides the missile at the pentagon possibly hesitate.

Have no doubt that there are good persons in the military that would do as ordered but also know there are also good persons who wouldn't or at least possibly come forward all these years later, it just takes one. Just one person involved that comes forward, leaks info as their conscience gets to them.

I don't think this holds water. Large conspiracies can be and have been pulled off. The example I always come back to is the cracking of German codes during WWII, which essentially needed the creation of a decryption 'factory' and involved an ever-changing roster of hundreds of people - from top brass to secretaries and everyone in between - cumulatively running into the thousands, and not a single one of them ever leaked.

As a result, all histories of the Second World War were seriously mistaken until the official history of the "ULTRA secret" was published in the 1970s. And even then, those involved didn't like to talk about it. That's complete silence over the course of nearly 40 years.

And that's without a vow of secrecy (like the Mafia's "Omerta") or the threat of having your whole family killed if you leak (the Nazi code of "Sippenhaft").

The 9/11 controlled demolition stuff is rubbish, but objecting to it on the grounds that no-one has leaked is circular logic.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

The truth is not known by any of us but is being sought.

The truth is that they died when their plane crashed into a building.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I'm not here to change minds.

I'm here to express my opinion and obtain good links from others.

So, end of discussion.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

Think there is very little correlation between WWII and 9/11

Rubbish is comparing motivations behind an extremely nobel effort with no monetary gain, as decoding the Enigma machines in WWII, to murdering thousands of innocence civilians for nothing but monetary gain. Yes the world was full of rotten people then too, but it was also full of damn good people who were mostly of one mind and belief, that it was their very lives, their families, their freedom, their country, on the line.

Damn they were getting their asses bombed daily. Don't you think thats a little more incentive to keep quiet at their job at Bletchley Park for those early months and years . While in September 11th, as horrific, and soul crushing as that day was, it was one day,and even as later we sent our brothers, sons and fathers and something new our daughters,wives and moms to war, life here for the vast majority returned to how it was previously. And though threats real or imagined loomed large generally life returned to normal with in 12 months. ie. the motivation for secrecy in the enigma story was massive among others incentives included self preservation from top to bottom, in what was pretty much universally agreed needed to stop from being invaded and losing all of Europe. 9/11 theories if true would be nothing but a group of power and money grubbing criminals, who amazingly duped, bought, ordered, threatened or killed thousands, all in country with no press restrictions.

WHICH ONE IS MORE LIKELY TO SUCCEED?

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Think there is very little correlation between WWII and 9/11

You are right, there isn't.

But I wasn't claiming that there was.

What I was claiming, and what I will now restate in simple language, is that large conspiracies can and do succeed.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

And I'm stating in simple language,it's petty flimsy to define the Enigma story as a conspiracy to begin with. Most conspiracies have criminal intent.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

And I'm stating in simple language,it's petty flimsy to define the Enigma story as a conspiracy to begin with. Most conspiracies have criminal intent.

Most, but not all. But the point is not whether or not the Bletchley Park codebreakers constituted a conspiracy.

If you look back, the point being made was about whether people who were in on a 'secret operation' could be relied upon not to spill the beans.

Bletchley Park shows that this can be achieved despite apparently overwhelming odds.

As far as criminality is concerned, the thing about successful criminal conspiracies is that we don't know about them, because (duh!) they were successful and the perpetrators got away scot-free.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Hey man, I can discern spirits.........

You, my brother.....get high marks, proud to meet ya

a reply to: LiberateEarth

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   

I apologize for being so argumentative, I certainly see your point. History has certainly shown that big business can snuff out competition GM buying up all the electric train companies and replacing them with diesel busses, William Randolph Hearst battle against the demon hemp plant that threatened his logging and paper companies. So why not a government? Unlike most previous conspiracies that were partially hidden by different press standards and a gullible public, or just didnt seem so far reaching as 9/11 must be. Do I believe it's possible? yes I do, for example why confiscate the other videos? even if they released them now as it showed what actually happened, too much time has gone by and many would declare them as fake or manipulated. It's almost like TPTB would rather have the uncertainty there to occupy everybody's minds while they do other questionable deeds, and eventually most people forget about it and go about their daily lives. One of the reasons Ive been a long time lurker on ATS, its just a pastime that takes my mind off of my daily life.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I'm not here to change minds.

Neither am I since I have found that most people that think a missile hit the Pentagon are beyond help.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Exactly just refreshed myself on pentagon eye witness reports, the majority said it was a jet plane, physical evidence points to a plane, the downed lamp posts but thats disregarded, and then there is the leap to phantom crews spreading plane debris around. Eye witnesses were coerced or were fake, the more people added to the alleged subterfuge, the less it credible it sounds. Let's face most of these theories credibility was lacking to begin with.

Only thing worse is the hologram plane theory

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join