It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Jesus had lived longer, would his teachings have changed?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

Cause if you'd paid attention to anything I have said in the past, you would know that 'God' (I hate that term) is actually both female AND male. They are 'balance'.

I've paid attention to what you've said, but you keep changing what you say. Apparently, it depends on what spirit you're talking to at the time. All of your posts contradict themselves and none of your predictions have come true.

Here's what you said originally...

If you are still choking over the fact that I am referring to 'God' in the feminine context; let me recite something that she herself said to me laughing; “How sweetly naïve are my Children to know that all life in their Heaven (Earth – The 7th of the Seven Heavens) are born of a woman, yet believe that the Mother of 'all life' would be a man.”

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin
In the 'Lords prayer' for a start.

She was born of wisdom of divine, so it will be done in the physical world as it is in the spiritual world.

Check for yourself: תבא מלכותך יעשה רצונך כמו בשמים כן בארץ׃ “SHE CAME INTO YOUR KINGDOM” It is talking about the equal Divinity of Women.”

reply to post by Deetermined

Can you quote the book, chapter and verse in the Bible for me?

You're pulling information from another text.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I just read the Wiki on the Cloud of Unknowning.

I agree with it in the preconceived notions of what 'God' is. This is why I hate using the term 'God'

Cause it gives the impression of elitism, and something beyond our reach. Which is not the case.

Divinity is within all our reach.

It is just takes an understanding of the balance of light and dark, and a heart of love. That simple.

This is why I found it so easily as I was (although violent) a morally good person who was atheist, before the Seraph and the Divine came upon me.

And anyone can argue with me all they like. But there is no evil in someone who teaches you of love. And controlling evil. I don't care what they say. This is the ramblings of fearful and ignorant people.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I share a mind with 'God' my friend. We are one in the same.

I can say the same. I've climbed the mountain. Many people have. But it's not a pissing contest, right?

I recommend picking up this great little book.

www.amazon.com...

And this one.

www.amazon.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

But there is no evil in someone who teaches you of love.

If there is no evil in someone who teaches you of love, then its because the teacher has projected his shadow-self onto someone or something else. A scapegoat, a neighbor, an enemy, the simpletons, etc.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

This is why I found it so easily as I was (although violent) a morally good person who was atheist, before the Seraph and the Divine came upon me.

Can you please explain for us how a violent person is a morally good person?

In your very first thread, you said you considered yourself to be evil before all of this happened to you.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
This is no pissing contest. It is simple truth.

To share a mind with divinity in the physical you need to have reached the first stages of enlightenment. Meaning you would understand what your physical consciousness is and why it is necessary.

If you have then I have no doubt that you probably 'do' share a mind with the Divine.

But then if you did so; you would also understand why the religions of the world need to be ended.

Originally posted by BlueMule

I share a mind with 'God' my friend. We are one in the same.

I can say the same. I've climbed the mountain. Many people have. But it's not a pissing contest, right?

I recommend picking up this great little book.

www.amazon.com...

And this one.

www.amazon.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Anyone can use the word divinity. Anyone can say it, promise it, assert it. In that sense, it is within our reach as a placebo concept, something for one to think about when he tires of the world and himself.
edit on 25-7-2013 by LesMisanthrope because: grammar

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Some people say you get more conservative as you get older. I'm not sure how true that is, but I know in the last 10 years my political and philosphical views have changed considerably. I'm sure jesus too would have had more of an insight and more wisdom had he not been crucified at such a young age.

I believe that is the case. Philosophies change because the person changes, the situations change, the eases and difficulties change, and so to do the thoughts about them.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
You have some serious perception issues if you can't discern morality from violence.

Is a soldier fighting for their country immoral? Are those who stand up against muggers or bullies immoral?

I'll explain it for you anyway.

Because I will spill the blood of any man who deserves it, without remorse. I am very good at it. But I would never let anyone touch women or children, or an innocent/undeserving man. On the contrary, I have on many times gone into fights for people I didn't even know, outnumbered 10 to 1 to stand up for a woman being beaten .. or a young bloke being mobbed. And I would fight tooth and nail to make every single one of them bleed. And most of the time, I would succeed. Very rarely did I come out second best, no matter what the odds were. Though I have copped a beating many times, as most of us have.

Though I am a nice guy, who uses his manners and respects all of those around him; that will even walk away from a majority of fights. I will not hesitate to rip someone to pieces who tries to abuse my good nature, or deserves it.

This is how balance of light and dark should be.

Knowing to always give a loving caress, until you are tested. At which stage to fight. As I do, and always will.

This is what the monks of the 969 campaign now do against the evil of Islam.

Would you say that their violent actions make them immoral?

Originally posted by Deetermined

Can you please explain for us how a violent person is a morally good person?

In your very first thread, you said you considered yourself to be evil before all of this happened to you.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I would more say that 'All people' simply use the world.

Very few understand what it means.

Anyways. Unfollowing this thread now.

Good day people.

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope

Anyone can use the word divinity. Anyone can say it, promise it, assert it. In that sense, it is within our reach as a placebo concept, something for one to think about when he tires of the world and himself.
edit on 25-7-2013 by LesMisanthrope because: grammar

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I would more say that 'All people' simply use the world.

Very few understand what it means.

Because it is either nonsensical or so obvious that it doesn't even need to be mentioned.

Farewell.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

reply to post by woodwardjnr

Some people say you get more conservative as you get older. I'm not sure how true that is, but I know in the last 10 years my political and philosphical views have changed considerably. I'm sure jesus too would have had more of an insight and more wisdom had he not been crucified at such a young age.

I believe that is the case. Philosophies change because the person changes, the situations change, the eases and difficulties change, and so to do the thoughts about them.

Beliefs change but truth does not.
Truth is not a philosophy.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

It is a word.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

It is a word.

Are you four years old?

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Are you four years old?

Wrong again.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Jesus was not teaching anything. Jesus shared a message and some followed (understood) what he said. The message Jesus spoke and shared will never really change but the delivery will always vary. What Jesus was pointing to is always present and never changes.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

The message Jesus spoke and shared will never really change but the delivery will always vary. What Jesus was pointing to is always present and never changes.

I was asking if Jesus had lived longer, would his ideas and convictions have changed. Obviously his teachings (message or whatever you wish to call it) cannot change thousands of years after the fact. It is a hypothetical question.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

The message Jesus spoke and shared will never really change but the delivery will always vary. What Jesus was pointing to is always present and never changes.

I was asking if Jesus had lived longer, would his ideas and convictions have changed. Obviously his teachings (message or whatever you wish to call it) cannot change thousands of years after the fact. It is a hypothetical question.

What Jesus was pointing to never changes.
His beliefs would not have changed as he was done with belief because he knew truth.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

What Jesus was pointing to never changes.
His beliefs would not have changed as he was done with belief because he knew truth.

Anyone can say they know truth. I can say it. Jesus could say it. Buddha could say it. John Doe can say it. You say constantly. If all it takes to know truth is to say that I know truth, then we're all prophets.

Jesus knew truth because he thought and asserted he knew truth, beyond that is...what truth?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join