It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Test of Psychic Powers, for Smokers..

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

tvtexan

Here is another test you can try....
Place both lighters in the microwave, set time for 3 minutes, and press start.
Predict which one will melt into the shape of a unicorn turd.
Stand directly in front of the microwave so that you dont miss anything.
Ahhhh... Fun with science!

Not only do you collect unicorn turds, you MANUFACTURE them in your microwave? Genious, where do you obtain the original specimens, you have the beasts in the backyard.
edit on 24-7-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knives4eyes
reply to post by FORMe2p00p0n

Pink is negative green.
To test this, stare at that pink lighter then after awhile look at a white surface. Voila, negative green.

The Cardinal (bird not the catholic variety) knows this cloak/covering and wears it well. Its red and is able to hide in green foliage. The red somehow reflects the green and turns it grey; to all preditors that can see color spectrum is (if not moving) completely camoflauged.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Also, with only two choices, he has a 50% chance of picking the blue lighter and being correct. Those are pretty good odds compared to Vegas.

I wish I could get those odds when gambling.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

Originally posted by tvtexan
I knew it!
The other day I was sitting on a park bench enjoying a smoke. When I got home I couldn't find my BLUE LIGHTER!
Something inside me told me that ATS held the secret to my missing lighter, and HOLY CRAP the voice was right!

This morning a blue bic lighter appeared on the table outside, I had recollection of one black one and one orange one, the other color used up. I buy them in packs of 3 and the last one did not have a blue lighter within it. I am NOT kidding.

There you go, see how powerful this stuff is! lol

What do you mean the other color used up, oh I no, done, toast, but it wasn't blue, and now a blue Bic lighter appears for you on a table outside, TODAY!

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by jiggerj

Maybe that's because you don't have Christ who is universal infinite intelligence and awareness even of the unknown unknown until it becomes known. JK! ..i think..

And every time the almighty takes time out from miraculously curing cancer and feeding the hungry to help you pick the right cigarette lighter from your pocket, you yell, "THANK YOU JESUS!" Just kidding. I think.

I think this is all a hidden metaphor for something else, and trickery is acceptible, therefore viable.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
If you used the blue lighter last, it will be "on top" in your pocket. That's why you keep grabbing it.

Lets say the normal pocket was large enough to accomodate keys, small change and a wad of kleenex, (10 lighters of the same size and manufacture) this theory would not work.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I knew it!
The other day I was sitting on a park bench enjoying a smoke. When I got home I couldn't find my BLUE LIGHTER!
Something inside me told me that ATS held the secret to my missing lighter, and HOLY CRAP the voice was right!

This morning a blue bic lighter appeared on the table outside, I had recollection of one black one and one orange one, the other color used up. I buy them in packs of 3 and the last one did not have a blue lighter within it. I am NOT kidding.

What do you mean the other color used up, oh I no, done, toast, but it wasn't blue, and now a blue Bic lighter appears for you on a table outside, TODAY!

Seriously true. Syncronisity. I actually questioned its existance. Things appear and disapear frequently around here. Embroidered Altarcloth 4x8 ft in the pantry manifests out of nowhere, too many to mention; some very funny.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
If you used the blue lighter last, it will be "on top" in your pocket. That's why you keep grabbing it.

Lets say the normal pocket was large enough to accomodate keys, small change and a wad of kleenex, (10 lighters of the same size and manufacture) this theory would not work.

See everyone, with 12 multicolor impossibly miniturized bics you would continually pull out the SAME lighter (I am certain of it), even if two were of the same exact color of the celestial light blue; enlightenment.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I'm not only an evolutionary spiritual Christian mystic,

That tore it for me right there. If you knew anything about Real Christianity, you'd know what a contradiction in terms that is. Thus it's hard to find your experiment credible.

Give me a video with you doing it 100 times straight. If you can do it with no editing - I'd have to say the devil made you do it. No ESP, just simple demonic possession. God doesn't work that way.
edit on 24-7-2013 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorneblood
I would be alot more impressed if you could 'blow out' the flame from your lighter with your psychic powers.

That would defeat the object, lighting the tobacco and inso doing you know that you are actually a BREATHING inhale/exhale humanbeing.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

I'm not only an evolutionary spiritual Christian mystic,

That tore it for me right there. If you knew anything about Real Christianity, you'd know what a contradiction in terms that is. Thus it's hard to find your experiment credible.

Give me a video with you doing it 100 times straight. If you can do it with no editing - I'd have to say the devil made you do it. No ESP, just simple demonic possession. God doesn't work that way.
edit on 24-7-2013 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

Why not proclaim yourself as you understand yourself to be you; this is a deep understanding that most will not travel, its the going to the abyss and peering over/INTO it, so much to know, and the more you know the less aware you are in understanding the vastness of what you have no clue to. You believe the demonic exists personally, if you do; IT certainly does but its an individual taste that you cannot suggest others share (same vision). No one knows what is within the heart of God, one would hope there is a modicom of compassion for us, its creation at the least.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

I think he was referring to the confluence of the words evolutionary, and Christian, which when combined with my monicur of NAM caused him to mentally or spiritually gag a bit, but those are all based on preconceived assumptions on his part, so instead of asking me what it means, he judges, but I otoh love and forgive those who persecute me so that both of us can grow in spirit and in mutual understanding and acceptance, do I sense a type of God joke lurking here in the irony...?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I knew it!

Seriously true. Syncronisity. I actually questioned its existance. Things appear and disapear frequently around here. Embroidered Altarcloth 4x8 ft in the pantry manifests out of nowhere, too many to mention; some very funny.

HILARIOUS!

I've been noticing it, not in actually manifested material objects, but in the unfolding circumstances which contain these signs and allegories, and when we really probe into them and pull them apart - my God the HUMOR!!!

I'm like Marlon Brando in Apocalypse Now, except in my enlightenment instead of saying "The HORROR, the HORROR" it's "The HUMOR, the HUMOR!"

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcx1942
Also, with only two choices, he has a 50% chance of picking the blue lighter and being correct. Those are pretty good odds compared to Vegas.

I wish I could get those odds when gambling.

There's that and that I just don't notice a lot of the time, so maybe they end up in a quantum jeans pocket superposition. I automatically rotate them now while wondering what color each one is, individually, but without knowing curious if this might aid in the probability curve of intentionally selecting the chosen color for any given smoke.

But I had one fail, but I didn't do it spontaneously like I've been doing in every other case, it was pre-planned and it might have thrown off the results, we'll see..

So vethumanbeing - now you have your blue Bic with which to perform the same experiment, maybe there's a God-joke in this somewhere if only we could discover it, together which we can, and will. After all we have enough data enough evidence for unusual phenomenon, and if they are both present with a 50/50 chance, then that's right on the tipping edge. Meanwhile I've been getting something like 99% accuracy so far, which is sure to go down somewhat, but I have the feeling that it's going to even out at something like 80% of the time being right, and that's otherwise impossible absent a psi-effect.

edit on 24-7-2013 by NewAgeMan because: typo.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I find metaphysics very intriguing.

Throw in an orange lighter to the mix and see if you are as accurate. It is an interesting test. I believe James Randi's test for his million dollar pay out was required to beat 50%. It makes sense, better than 50% shows more probability of an actual ability, over just guessing.

Try some different items possibly too, as you progress. Also, maybe film some like I think someone earlier suggested. You know the ats motto.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

reply to post by vethumanbeing

I like your signature!

3. God is the only one who really gets the joke, sadly. 4. Whoever gets the joke and laughs is one with God, but too afraid to take the stage lest no one laugh.

I KNOW, but if God is within us (as I suspect is) we should get the joke whether we like it or not--tomatoes flying from the stage and audience at each other.

Yes, but what's not funny about it or apparently not funny, at least from the POV where it's not yet gotten, is that first, in order to really get it, and recognize (re cognize) you have to be prepared to cry, so it's a joke that's capable of wiping away the tears from our eyes and uplifting us from our knees if only we had the humility and good sense to fully come clean and admit that we were absurd in refusing to accept ourselves as sacred beings in the first place, for no other reason than everything that deserves to be laughed at and brought to ridicule.

Therefore I have this theory that there resides a joke, waiting in the wings, so to speak that is capable of saving the whole world once it starts to circle in one form or another, as a great joke of life told at the experience of all our prior ignorance, absurdity and ridiculous stupidity and willful blindness to protect something that is of no value or substance to begin with!

We are afraid to laugh at God's joke simply because we are afraid to cry and experience the sorrow, maybe even "the horror" so I guess Marlin Brando's character in Apocalypse Now simply didn't have the presence of mind to get the punch line after "the HOR-ROR" capable of restoring us not only to our child-like, good-natured charm, mirth and humor, and playful creativity, but also to our sanity, by having the courage to go insane to go into sanity, but it's a world of signs and wonders and that scares me a bit because you CAN get carried away if you're not careful and start projecting, especially if you were to fancy yourself at the crux of a cosmic axis of good and evil playing itself out on the learning stage of the earth plane because then you might end up in a great clash with a devil of your own making!

No we must bring our devil to the cross, and then, transformed that devil becomes the angel of our resurrected life which contains everything of value and what is worthy of us as sacred beings.

The realization is enough to bring any man, even the most hardened criminal, to tears of sorrow and repentance, unto the mercy of the very love of God.

Who wouldn't laugh looking back in hindsight from the POV of the field of a liberated life when his liberation was for the sake of what was right and true.

"You will come to know the truth and the truth will set you free, but if you are freed for my sake (sake of righteousness) then you shall be truly free indeed!" (you can't tell me he didn't say that without a smile).

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcx1942

I find metaphysics very intriguing.

Throw in an orange lighter to the mix and see if you are as accurate. It is an interesting test. I believe James Randi's test for his million dollar pay out was required to beat 50%. It makes sense, better than 50% shows more probability of an actual ability, over just guessing.

Try some different items possibly too, as you progress. Also, maybe film some like I think someone earlier suggested. You know the ats motto.

Orange. How did you know?

For some reason that's the perfect color which when used will be as if it was part of the experiment all along.

Three lighters.

I'll make a little spread-sheet or something of hits and misses, then maybe think about making a video although anyone can do "magic" tricks, so I'm not sure people would believe it, but it certainly would make it much more compelling than merely what I've posted.

I need one other person - a volunteer, you'll know who you are. I recommend the smaller half/sized Bics for comfort and pocket space and I suppose so that no one thinks you're playing pocket pool or have a pickle in your pocket.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Hello

Fellow psychic smoker here. ( Yes, I know I should quit...
)
Ok, this will sound crazy, so I apologize in advance. Being a woman I always carry a huge handbag, and always have 2 or 3 lighters in it. My favorite one is a dark green one. They are the same brand (BIC), same size.

So when I have a coffee break and stick my hand into my purse to find my favorite lighter ( They are all at the bottom of my seemingly bottomless purse.)
I pick the one lighter that I 'feel' is green. And always get it right.
I'm quite attached to it and even bought one of those gas refill sprays, so in case it runs out of gas I can refill it. I just basically keep the other two (black, and yellow) in case someone asks me for a lighter.

Wishing you all a happy Thursday.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

Ah HA - I knew someone could validate this phenomenon.

What I've found is that if you try to hard it doesn't work, but when you causally and almost absent mindedly intend to get the right color you always do, every time.

Thanks for your testimony Rainbowresidue.

Be sure to mix them up in the depths of your purse just to make sure that it's not about positioning.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Yes, the absentmindedness is the zenmind I've written about or if you reach into the energy pocket/wave, rapidly without thought.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join