Obama Attacks 'Phony Scandals,' 'One Percent,' Forces 'Conspired' Against Middle Class

page: 6
17
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Mother of slain Benghazi victim Sean Smith: ‘My son is dead. How could that be phony?’

Read more: dailycaller.com...




posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Mother of slain Benghazi victim Sean Smith: ‘My son is dead. How could that be phony?’

Read more: dailycaller.com...


Because Emperor Obama said so lady.



posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by Indigo5
 




Again...conflating political motivation with targeting groups likely to avoid taxes.

Likely to avoid taxes, or likely to vote representatives into office that would cut taxes?
There is a difference.



"cut taxes"...or "Abolish the IRS"? Let's be honest about the declared platform.



posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Mother of slain Benghazi victim Sean Smith: ‘My son is dead. How could that be phony?’

Read more: dailycaller.com...


Ohh...please. His death is real...the fictional scandal that the GOP created to explain it was not.

Pretending for the sake of idealogical rhetorical purposes, that one proves the other is inflicting a mental disability upon yourself.

Does idealogical fever turn off logic centers?

edit on 26-7-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5
 


Actually, many of the whistleblowers who testified on Capitol Hill were Democrats not Republicans.



posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen
 


I used to make fun of Obama all the time for talking about alleged shadowy figures that are keeping him down. I'm really surprised nobody has made a hilarious montage yet. He's been doing it since 2008.



posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by Indigo5
 


Actually, many of the whistleblowers who testified on Capitol Hill were Democrats not Republicans.


WTF does that have to do with anything? Testified to what? There was no "there" there...and the A=Z logic is pure idealogical retardation. Yes, a Special Operator died in Bhengazi...no it was not some conspiracy as the GOP claimed.
One does not prove the other? Can't help you if you don't understand that basic cognition.
edit on 26-7-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by Indigo5
 


Actually, many of the whistleblowers who testified on Capitol Hill were Democrats not Republicans.


WTF does that have to do with anything? Testified to what? There was no "there" there...and the A=Z logic is pure idealogical retardation. Yes, a Special Operator died in Bhengazi...no it was not some conspiracy as the GOP claimed.
One does not prove the other? Can't help you if you don't understand that basic cognition.
edit on 26-7-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)


It has to do with this:


the fictional scandal that the GOP created


Gregory Hicks, a State Department whistleblower, is not a Republican, he is a Democrat. He is one of several to testify that the administration, and especially Hillary Clinton had lied on their presentation of the events leading up to, during, and the aftermath of the Benghazi attack.

So no, it wasn't the GOP. This testimony came from a self-admitted Democrat voter.

edit on 26-7-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by Indigo5
 




Again...conflating political motivation with targeting groups likely to avoid taxes.

Likely to avoid taxes, or likely to vote representatives into office that would cut taxes?
There is a difference.



"cut taxes"...or "Abolish the IRS"? Let's be honest about the declared platform.

Either way, they want to do it by electing representatives that will do it legally. It wasn't as if the TP groups were advocating illegal action, they were trying to inform voters.... advocating democracy. OMG we better investigate! :@@

It isn't the job of the IRS to be involved in politics. Nor is it the job of the President to use the IRS for political purposes.:



posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical


Gregory Hicks, a State Department whistleblower, is not a Republican, he is a Democrat. He is one of several to testify that the administration, and especially Hillary Clinton had lied on their presentation of the events leading up to, during, and the aftermath of the Benghazi attack.

So no, it wasn't the GOP. This testimony came from a self-admitted Democrat voter.

edit on 26-7-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)


Lord help me...No, that is NOT what his testified to. Can't really help you here if you want re-litigate the entire Benghazi inquiry that was frankly embarrassing to the GOP. They have run away from it for a reason.



posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

It isn't the job of the IRS to be involved in politics. Nor is it the job of the President to use the IRS for political purposes.:


Niether happened...and I was enjoying the discussion until that last bit...do you just claim stuff now?

There is NO Evidence that the IRS was involved in Politics...so says the IG, the folks that exposed it and so say the GOP on the inquiry panel.

And NO...the President didn't use the IRS.

It was nice meeting you in the honest middle for a while, but apparently you have returned to the less honest fringe?

Peace Butch...



posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5
 


Sorry. I just want to know if a group wishes to educate the population about the various candidates and their positions, and a flat tax with no more IRS is a goal..... do they deserve to be singled out and delayed because of that?



posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5
 



Lord help me...No, that is NOT what his testified to. Can't really help you here if you want re-litigate the entire Benghazi inquiry that was frankly embarrassing to the GOP. They have run away from it for a reason.


Now you're flat out lying. Don't make me slap you with the transcript of his testimony.



posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Here are my exact sentiments on the phony scandals. Judge Jeanine Pirro rocks!




posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical
 

You are expecting anything less from someone that will only respond to others, if their "Style " suits their needs?

Alinsky is alive and well.



posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by Indigo5
 



Lord help me...No, that is NOT what his testified to. Can't really help you here if you want re-litigate the entire Benghazi inquiry that was frankly embarrassing to the GOP. They have run away from it for a reason.


Now you're flat out lying. Don't make me slap you with the transcript of his testimony.


He testified that there was evidence that this was a terrorist attack near immediately.

He testified as to his opinions that it was a terrorist attack.

He DID NOT testify that the CIA and Pentagon knew it was a terrorist attack.

So you are taking the testimony of one man claiming he thought it was a terrorist attack...and equating it with the CIA and Pentagon being certain it was a terrorist attack...and thus accussing them of willfully lieing when they said there was uncertaintity...that the information appeared as if it was a protest that morphed into an attack by extremists...and that we would no more when the investigation completed....that is precisely what Rice and the Administration put forward.

At the time of the attack there were dozens of on the ground opinions and dozens of analysts at CIA Pentagon collecting various intelligence and opinions...

One guy saying...I knew it was a terrorist attack right away...does not make the CIA and Pentagon liers for collecting more than his opinion.

I am not naive. I do not belive you are intersted in logic or facts...but that is the truth all the same.



posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5
 


I challenge you to watch his entire 31 minute testimony on YouTube. You have an absurd understanding of his testimony. Which showed Hillary Clinton lied before Congress and the Administration had been lying from day one.

Gregory Hicks was demoted for whistleblowing.
edit on 29-7-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by Indigo5
 


I challenge you to watch his entire 31 minute testimony on YouTube. You have an absurd understanding of his testimony. Which showed Hillary Clinton lied before Congress and the Administration had been lying from day one.


I challenge you to provide me with FULL quoted transcript of Hillary Clinton or anyone in the administration "lying" about Benghazi.
edit on 29-7-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5
 


I think you were asleep for a couple months.

HERE.

Her "What difference does it make" comment was covering up a lie and deflected a direct question from a HOR member.



posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by Indigo5
 


I think you were asleep for a couple months.

HERE.

Her "What difference does it make" comment was covering up a lie and deflected a direct question from a HOR member.


I didn't ask for a fluff right-wing Op-ed????



FULL quoted transcript of Hillary Clinton or anyone in the administration "lying" about Benghazi.


Apparently you are unable to prove your BS?





new topics
top topics
 
17
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

log in

join