It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama in Warrensburg Mo today, Accelerator program OR the Murdering Saudi punk!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Hello Ats, this is my first post cosidering a conspiracy and not sure were to put it or how to really write it. Be patient with me if i'm not doing it right and constructive critisim is greatly appreciated! I also did a search and didn't find this particular idea so to say. Mods please move to where it belogs if not here.

Now to my cospiracy,
quote from kctv channel 5 news,
A Warrensburg bar owner was fatally shot by a man paid to kill him, according to court documents.

Sept, 2012
Charges were filed late Wednesday afternoon against Reginald L. Singletary, 27, of Warrensburg and Ziyad T. Abid, 23, also of Warrensburg. Both men were charged with first-degree murder and armed criminal action.

www.kctv5.com...

my wife brought this up to me and I was surprised that she did, she normally dosen't like to get involved in these kinds of discussion's. We were hanging out back when she looked at me said i'm going to regret saying this but listen to this. Last year in Sept, 2012 a good man in Warrensburg Mo, was murdered Blain Whitworth. He was a succesfull buisness owner of a couple of bars and from the stories was just a good hearted person altogether. His hired murderer Reginald L. Singletary, 27 which has been arrested and charged with first degree murder and armed criminal action and the one that hire him Ziyad T. Abid, 23 was charged with the same. It was a hired hit on Ziyad's roommate Blaine, not sure of why that's another conspiracy i guess mabye he knew of something he shouldn't have. Now the plot thickens a little, Ziyad was going to school there for pilot training and his father has connetions with the saudi government and also a pilot for the Saudi Airlines, which the government was happy to pay for his $2 million bail.

The first judge revoked a $1 million dollar bond and then later that night if I remember right took the stand and annouced her retirment. hmmm that right there isn't very suspicious at all right?
She would not release Ziyad because he might be a flight risk.

Then they brought in a second judge, Judge Wagner which refused to release Ziyad even though the Saudi government met the required terms for the bail.

Last time Ziyad Abid was in court, Judge Wagner surprised everyone when he announced that he would not allow Abid out of jail, even though he met the conditions of the bond. Abid’s defense attorney Pat Peters calls all this very strang
fox4kc.com...

Now this is were I think the POTUS comes into the picture, he is making a few speaches today and one is in Warrensburg for the Accelerated Program at Central Missouri State. My wife and I after she told me about all this think this is all very curious, why would he make an apperance at the same location were Whitworth was murdered? I'm sure they have their exuses and reason's and probally has been planned for quite awhile, I havn't looked into when the program started yet before or after this incident, or how long the potus has planned the apperance at Warrensburg for the program. But i'm sure if it is at all connected they have it covered well i would hope atleast being the potus himself.

So I guess if this makes any sense with the connection's, i'm asking if the bright minds of ATS would share their oppinion's about this. And why would they so desperately try and get him out of prison so he can be deported were the charges won't stick and he will get away with it. OR is all this in connection's with another bigger conspiracy that will soon take place?

edit on 24-7-2013 by offmyrocker because: forgot to date my quote's and computer iliterate _javascript:icon('
')

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by offmyrocker

You didn't even try to connect the bigger conspiracy here....

The same guy who murdered a bar owner in 2012 was finally released only to come back to kill the SAME person??

Are your names and dates correct in here or am I crazy?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
See I knew I would goof something up!

I'm not sure how to quote other site's or put it in the box, your right it was a qoute that I didn't distiguish from last year and today I apologize and going to fix it!

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
would make a good conspiracy though! lol

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by offmyrocker
would make a good conspiracy though! lol

Yeah no kidding!! That's all I could think about while reading the OP....

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I here the headlines now

Breaking news, man released from prison for murder only to murder same guy.....yeah major fail on my part!

But with all the talk with the oil, mabye this is part of a peace offering? I don't stay up as close as should with the world politics so i'm wrong i'm sure but makes my mind wonder!

new topics

top topics

join