It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

England!! meet you new future King.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
England meet you new future King, Prince William, Kate Name Son George Alexander Louis. abcnews.go.com... Now if my memory severs me right there are many predictions relating to this name. It is all good for you of Briton. for the world not so much

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Long Live Prince George Alexander Louis.
Huzzah!!
Don't know is is bad for the rest of the world though.
edit on 24-7-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Long Live Prince George Alexander Louis.
Huzzah!!
Don't know is is bad for the rest of the world though.
edit on 24-7-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

Definately bad for the haters here

I know i shouldn't Monkeyboy but seeing as you answered and taking into consideration the Jungle that this child has been born into, i just couldn't help it :

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 24-7-2013 by Rodinus because: Vid added

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
As a Brit .. I'm really not into the royals, they are a waste of time as far as I'm concerned. Also little George won't be my king .. Ill be dead the time he becomes king. Also .. George, what a boring name I mean lets have a different name I've had enough of king George's, James's, Williams, Charles etc. I wonder if they had a choice in the name

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I think the royal family is better than some elected corrupt idiot, we would almost certanly replace them with.

Welcome to the world George, some of us are happy to see you!

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
dont you mean DARTH GEORGE...

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I thought you was going to stop watching star wars

But hey he will have an English accent so he must be a bad guy lol.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
England meet you new future King, Prince William, Kate Name Son George Alexander Louis. abcnews.go.com... Now if my memory severs me right there are many predictions relating to this name. It is all good for you of Briton. for the world not so much

Thats just great. Just what this country needs another scrounger living of the state....

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I thought you was going to stop watching star wars

But hey he will have an English accent so he must be a bad guy lol.

Sorry i know but i have made a vow to read the everything in the Star wars expanded universe before the new movies come out

An odd effect on my writing style, it has had.

hence the star wars references

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
This just in from the BBC. . . . . .

The new Price just spat up!

Thereby hearalding a new law as interpreted by the etching found in the cellars of a small shop in Swiss Cottage.

All men over the age of 3 months must be beaten and locked away.

(now who says royalty isn't fun anymore?)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
You forgot Scotland, northern Ireland & wales, the title should be be United Kingdom!! meet you new future King.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kamatty

Also the commonwealth

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kamatty

well for give me for the none use of semantics, when I posted England , that meant them as well, so to get it right I will say... UK meat your new Future King.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by kamatty

well for give me for the none use of semantics, when I posted England , that meant them as well, so to get it right I will say... UK meat your new Future King.

Dude it is very offensive when you talk about England when you should be talking about the whole of the UK, its like me saying "Utah meet your new president" after a American national election.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Why would Scotland, Wales or any other nation of the Commonwealth want our English Royal family?

I don't want to have to pay for those Norman/German/Scottish people anyway! I'm all for Kings, (in general) just not that family.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Not a post meant to generalise our ATS American counter parts but a Texan couple who use the same bar as me have spent the last two days cooing over this birth. They were almost indignant the UK was not using its campanologists to proclaim the new born across the country. However much I tried to explain that us Brits mostly didn't care about being glued to the news of a swollen royal vagina awaiting its dispatch, they still ranked this as newsworthy and important. Apparently more American news channels covered this with airtime than UK ones. Who the hell knows what ranks as important in peoples’ lives now; I haven’t a clue.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Hi - Sorry I don't know the prediction. Would you share or maybe star a new thread?

I think maybe the prediction would have been a better OP than the common knowledge of the royal's new addition. Mainstream media has been running the story from top to bottom for over week.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wyrdnews
Why would Scotland, Wales or any other nation of the Commonwealth want our English Royal family?

I don't want to have to pay for those Norman/German/Scottish people anyway! I'm all for Kings, (in general) just not that family.

What! are you saying that people who's ancestor came from other countries, shouldnt be considered British, what an ignorant attitude.

Like there is some true English person hiding in a cave somewhere protected from the influx of foreign DNA!

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LarryLove

And now we get onto the mysogyny....

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by WilsonWilson

lol. No I wasn't implying that at all. I'm just saying that the political elite in this country has hardly changed since William the Conqueror came and replaced all the Witans. Changed Anglo-Saxon society from generally being free and open to a more divided class-system. Something which still remains true in the UK today.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join